Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chemical_wedding

Need Help For Common Corridor Window

Hi Guys

Need Your Help To Advise On Common Corridor Window , feel there is no privacy and i wanted to cover lower half of it.

is the curtain, or redo the window better?

if u have any recommand contact and design pls let me know.

thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

redo better. curtain pple can still use hand to sweep it one side and peep.

redo got many many designs. Actually they can do anything custom made to your liking...

+ upper half slide or louve, as u like

- lower half fixed, cannot open

- lower sliding...

anything is possible up to your imagination.

Hi Guys

Need Your Help To Advise On Common Corridor Window , feel there is no privacy and i wanted to cover lower half of it.

is the curtain, or redo the window better?

if u have any recommand contact and design pls let me know.

thanks in advance.

Redo cos a lot more....how bout using glass stickers to cover it and it got a lot of design that u will surely like. Can recommend u. Check out the website first. www.dnalife.com

Redo cos a lot more....how bout using glass stickers to cover it and it got a lot of design that u will surely like. Can recommend u. Check out the website first. www.dnalife.com

hi bro.

cant see anyone on the web site u recommand. btw actually i wanted to cover up only lower half portion of window. any recommand..

thanks

hi bro.

cant see anyone on the web site u recommand. btw actually i wanted to cover up only lower half portion of window. any recommand..

thanks

if you wan i intro you a contractor cum designer, you can meet him up and he can show you the different designs of windows. is quite reliable.

fyi, this is the pictures of my kitchen and toilet done by him, all that is seen is planned out by his designs too

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20227

P.S. add me msn: cord_des@hotmail.com if you want to

Edited by lObAnGkInG

Lobangking.. you just joined today and start leaving msgs like this (which look almost the same) all over the forum without really reading some of the posts... a bit fishy right?

How would we know that guy in the picture is not you? for someone who copy and pastes his posts around like that... I say you are the fishy one.

and you seem to be digging up posts to post on also.

**edit** LBK gave an explanation here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=379442

My apologies to anyone if I sounded mean. :P But I always have this worry that newbies who read the forum might not know better and will fall for fake owners like I did when I was new in the forum. :)

Edited by pinkpetter