Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mitlancer71

A Cosy Town --- Punggol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
AH! Vo items surfacing already? that's fast... mm 20th May is just one month away!!

VO items expected to surface once start work cos duration not too long .......

Added some lightings on the carbinate to creat some effect ...... hopefully with these effects , normal items will become attractive...... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Pete,

Its a timber bi-fold door .....

Btw, how's your flood damage like ? any updates?

i posted pics over there already.

Tried uploading my Floor plan in pdf format but not successful.

So took a pic but a bit too dark .... please bear with the sub-standard.

Actually, my house is a "White Flat" from HDB , so to say there are practically no walls for the bedrooms & hall. Its up to individuals on how they want to configure their layout.

As usual, the MBR layout is very much govern by the location of the MBR bathroom. Hence, really not much creativities.

Here's the original plan:-

Photo476.jpg

And the layout from the ex-owner which we are maintaining:-

Photo477.jpg

Edited by mitlancer71

Finally got our hands on this Sofa which me & my CO likes.

Have reduced the lenght by 200mm to make more space for our dining table.

Photo446.jpg

Edited by mitlancer71

Wow.. "white flat" concept is really good. Then we can plan good sized rooms for our usage!! I think your previous owner planned nicely! :)

am a bit suaku, but 1st time i see a white house. Very gd idea!! they shd build more of these flats to save pple from the cost and effort of hacking walls!

looks cosy. they also throwin gin that many cushion for u??

Yup .... its a 8 seaters, so there will b 8 cushions...... actually these cushion are more backing....as u can see the back of the sofa is relatively too low for comfort

Wow.. "white flat" concept is really good. Then we can plan good sized rooms for our usage!! I think your previous owner planned nicely! :)

Yup .... its more on configuring the right size rather than a creative layout ...... Heehee...... actually this one is more of my layout plan for the study room & wardrode.....

Previously, the study room is their kid's bedroom ...... :P

am a bit suaku, but 1st time i see a white house. Very gd idea!! they shd build more of these flats to save pple from the cost and effort of hacking walls!

Pls dun say u r suaku ..... Actually this is a trial project of HDB...... i heard tht there are only 24 units in Sin..... all in Punggol ........

Actually pros and cons ..... if these "white flat" is for the mass ..... then pple gotta have addtional cost to erect the walls .....

Maybe HDB should do it like the options for doors & tiles concepts ...... owners will hv an option to choose whether they want their units to come with these optional yet chargable items ..... pay for what u want ..... so less abortive work & cost .......

Edited by mitlancer71

Hi,

The 'white flat' concept is an eye opener for me too!... must be so exciting for the first owner of these flats to be able to divide the space to their requirement.

But like what you say .. also means more cost to build the wall..

And I absolutely agree with the rest that your pre-reno is already very nice .. such a pity to see them hacked away ..

Just told my parents about this and they were so excited they rushed over to look at your layout. HDB should really have more of these. :P

Just told my parents about this and they were so excited they rushed over to look at your layout. HDB should really have more of these. :P

:P ...... Seems like quite a no. of pple fancy such flats ..... so should consider myself fortunate to own it .......

According to my ID, when she went to apply for permit in HDB branch office. The offical tolds her that ours is the 1st resale 5 room "white flat".

And there is one 1 officer in charge of application of permit for "white flat" and she hv a prevailage to skip Q...... Hahaah........ she is so happy about it ......

Heard that my new neighbour just sold theirs a week ago ....

Pls dun say u r suaku ..... Actually this is a trial project of HDB...... i heard tht there are only 24 units in Sin..... all in Punggol ........

Actually pros and cons ..... if these "white flat" is for the mass ..... then pple gotta have addtional cost to erect the walls .....

Maybe HDB should do it like the options for doors & tiles concepts ...... owners will hv an option to choose whether they want their units to come with these optional yet chargable items ..... pay for what u want ..... so less abortive work & cost .......

only 24 units in SG? That's really a very rare sight! Agree that it would have been additional cost to build the walls, but would be nice for those who wanna chge their layout without having to worry abt approval of walls hacking! :P

I think u've really got a 1 in million rare deal for urself! :rolleyes: