Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ieukro

Opsh Pole System Wardrobe

Hi,

Anyone familiar with pole system wardrobe?? Intend to get one for my new house..

Saw this company during the exhibition at expo. Any recommendation?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i didnt used pole system, but i enquire b4... got a few company doin so can compare.. my carpenter got show me oso.. PM me if interested and i let the carpenter advise you lor

i'm considering getting the pole system wardrobe from Ikea.....anyone wif experience can share? many thanks!

has anyone here done a price comparison for these pole system wardrobe? i did go to 2 places for a price estimate for my 16ft wardrobe.....prices for both came to >$4k..... :o

then i went to Ikea to work out a cost estimate and it came to abt $2k. of cos with Ikea, i do not get the choice of colors, nice assessories like fancy drawers & pigeon holes shelving & sliding doors...... :unsure:

i see.. I been down to their showroom at bukit timah shopping centre.. They quoted me around $2k for my 8ft wardrobe, with no limitation to shelving and hanging rods. internal and doors are based on my design, but e number of accessories i'm entailed to i have to choose.

yaa...so it'll cost about $250 pfr......kinda expensive for me lo...... :wacko:

You want to try Closet Design, look for Luke. I think last week they have promotion for 5ft pole system at 1.5K which is 300psf

Edited by Kartell

yaa...so it'll cost about $250 pfr......kinda expensive for me lo...... :wacko:

You want to try Closet Design, look for Luke. I think last week they have promotion for 5ft pole system at 1.5K which is 300psf

We went to SG Expo for Home DEcor Design... I inquire for Closet Design for open concept of Walk-in WArdrobe, Eugene said its only 155/sq ft. Im not sure if there is hidden charges.

Hi,

I got a OPSH pole system wardrobe from them at Singapore Expo last year, the charges are pretty reasonable

and it have served me well up till today.

Heard from the staff that they are exhibiting at expo on this national day, can hop over to view what accessories they have :rolleyes:

the url: www.opsh.com.sg

Hope my info helps.

Cheers

Hi ieukro,

I got a OPSH pole system wardrobe from them at Singapore Expo last year, the charges are pretty reasonable

and it have served me well up till today.

Heard from the staff that they are exhibiting at expo on this national day, can hop over to view what accessories they have

the url: www.opsh.com.sg

Hope my info helps.

Cheers

I went Expo during the weekends.. Happened to see the OPSH system wardrobe you are enquring about.. Their pricing is quite reasonable given that they are using aluminium poles from Australia..

On top of that they have Soft-closing mechanism for sliding doors and LED system.. but need to pay additional.. :(

Go there and see bah....

Hi,

i heard OPSH is having promotion offer in their showroom, i might consider getting one for my parents.

Will probably check with Alvin, the sales person who attended to me last time.

Hi,

i heard OPSH is having promotion offer in their showroom, i might consider getting one for my parents.

Will probably check with Alvin, the sales person who attended to me last time.

Hi Xaven88,

I finally got my wardrobe from OPSH.. currently they are having a promotion.. going @ $1700 for a 6ft wardrobe.. worth it as i get to design the internal layout based on my choice, plus i get to design the door layout too..

Best part is i got the pull out trouser unit!!! Useful to me as i got alot of pants to hang!!!