Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa Crib

Alyssa Crib

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
WAHHH The kitchen looks completely different even when the layout is the same... NICE!!!!

And you changed all your windows to white ones... much nicer... makes me tempted to change.. Just one question..

Your corridor window... has one panel with half smaller gaps... why?

The MBR toilet looks more luxurious now... and you swopped the tap and shower... much better layout. :)

I love the rectangular mosaic you used for your common toilet... also from Sin Lek?

Hehe you went DK lighting also?? That's such a cute light!! So suitable and $75 is a good deal!

I love your bedroom doors... did they cost you a lot of money?

We have the same passageway light!!! I love it when it's on!!

I wanted your dining lights!! but my parents didn't like them... *BLEH* Did you see the black crystal one that has three danging thing like that also? DK put LED lights in them... that one is also very nice!! :)

CONGRATS!!

Hi Pink,

Yup...I did the swopped of the tap...thanx to my hubby who is the one having the idea of the change layout thingy...hee

We went to Sin Lek to find all the tiles & mosaics...

My hubby was the one who bring me to DK Lightings coz of all the other places which he has reccee, none of them suits our budget except DK Lightings...& futhermore, I guess he found out thru u, pink! Haa..haa

Bedroom doors costs was all in the quotation by Uncle Ah Soon...

Passageway lights? Honestly when we saw that u bought that light, we kindda like it so when we saw it at the shop, we just grab the crystal light coz we find it so beautiful...especially when its switch on...I love it 2...

Ya...I saw tat black crystal light...it was so nice & I was comtemplating to buy tat or tis one...in the end we bought this coz to match wif our dining table...

Hi Pink,

Yup...I did the swopped of the tap...thanx to my hubby who is the one having the idea of the change layout thingy...hee

We went to Sin Lek to find all the tiles & mosaics...

My hubby was the one who bring me to DK Lightings coz of all the other places which he has reccee, none of them suits our budget except DK Lightings...& futhermore, I guess he found out thru u, pink! Haa..haa

Bedroom doors costs was all in the quotation by Uncle Ah Soon...

Passageway lights? Honestly when we saw that u bought that light, we kindda like it so when we saw it at the shop, we just grab the crystal light coz we find it so beautiful...especially when its switch on...I love it 2...

Ya...I saw tat black crystal light...it was so nice & I was comtemplating to buy tat or tis one...in the end we bought this coz to match wif our dining table...

I didn't see so many nice mosaics at Sin Lek.. mm Maybe I was too tired that day. Urgh

Wah I'm glad you guys liked DK Lighting too. :) I was also drawn by their price and their service. The husband and wife are so polite, esp the wife whom I found very sweet. :)

haha YES The passageway light is the light I love most also. Uncle Soon kept playing with it after it was installed. When he brought people to my house he would turn on this light for them to see. *faints* lol

Like you, I was totally staring at the black crystal ones... I actually wanted it for my room. wahaha. :)

So when are you moving in? Or have you already?

Hi

I like the lamp for your daughter's room

got the foot print of animal

it will suit my doggie=) if i ve a spare room for them=)

the transformation is really GREAT! A very nicely done up place as compared to the before pictures :) u have rain shower in both toilets! what a luxury :)

Actually we tot of getting only 1 rain shower for our MBR but aft it was nicely fixed, we then change our mind & bought 1 more instead for the common toilet...hee..hee...

We have the same light at your MBR. I used that for my daughter's room. Oh.. yours has the 4'diamond'... mine is the simple one.

Oooo.. I like that passway light... so beautiful.

And I realised we got so things similar. We also bought the Franke sink, tap and Cuzinno hood/hob combi at 699. Love that tap!

Oh really! Thanx 2u2 for introducing Ah Soon! Me 2...I really love the Frankie tap...gosh! Really like to see the water flows...I would love to thank those who bought the cuizino package...its simply beautiful!

Hi

I like the lamp for your daughter's room

got the foot print of animal

it will suit my doggie=) if i ve a spare room for them=)

:D Its cute isn't it?

Hi 'Alyssa Crib,

Thanks for sharing the pictures

Me also consider using ah soon, after reading this forum

Nice pic

IS yr third pic a cover up cabinet -> for the rubbish chute? I m also thinking of doing something like this

Yup..it is...we tot of covering the chute & not let it open as before...

Wow ... nice :)

Btw, how much did uncle charge you for the sliding doors below your sink/hob? Thinking of asking him do that instead of wooden ones.

Hi Growler,

I'm not too sure of the cost but I will check my quotation list when I'm home later tonite...will get back to u

I didn't see so many nice mosaics at Sin Lek.. mm Maybe I was too tired that day. Urgh

Wah I'm glad you guys liked DK Lighting too. :) I was also drawn by their price and their service. The husband and wife are so polite, esp the wife whom I found very sweet. :)

haha YES The passageway light is the light I love most also. Uncle Soon kept playing with it after it was installed. When he brought people to my house he would turn on this light for them to see. *faints* lol

Like you, I was totally staring at the black crystal ones... I actually wanted it for my room. wahaha. :)

So when are you moving in? Or have you already?

Hi Pinkpetter,

Back 2 ur question on the window grilles wif smaller gaps, the reason is becos of the main door & the grilles are very much close so as to avoid the hands frm going thru the grilles & are likely to be able to touch the door lock, it is somehow to prevent frm burglary...

I hope to move in asap but still has one last thing to be done which is the tamplered glass kitchen backsplash. Jason said that he has already order & is waiting for the tampered glass to come. Most probably once everything is done, then we might be moving in by the 22nd May onwards. We'll see how it goes...Just can't wait to move in ....

very nice kitchen and toilets!

love the bedroom lights too!

just wondering the door for MBR and the guest room is different?

Both are the same...they are Veneer doors...all the 3 bedroom having the same colour which is dark brown...

Hey Alyssa... Ahh ok. That's get a useful thing for corridor units... mm I never knew they had that. :)

MMm It's only the glass backing? It's very easy and clean to put up. You guys can already move in before it is put up. I moved in before my stainless steel went up actually. :) If there are dirtier rectifications...then better not. :) Congrats on moving in soon!

hI 'Alyssa Crib'

NICE master room toilet

are u using instant heater?

if yes, it looks like a rain shower head

where did u buy it from?

Thanks a lots

Edited by Mimi