Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marvin

Lwt And Home Guide Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone used them before?

Any comments?

LWT you can try MR Albert 94243939 than other contractor, cos he can always follow up ur thing, go to jobsite and give you good explaination. Price also not bad.

Home Design ahh... 1st thing you need to consider is the price lor... Heard from fren, their price is quite $$$

Actually from what i know is, they using the same worker group, like (tiler, carpenter, painter, electrician).

Hmmm, design ahh... sure Home design can give u better Look...

But if you already have a design in your mind, why dont use LWT, they will do actually what you want...

Example, if when u read magazine, if u like that design, can just cut out and pass to Albert, he will according to your floorplan and fix the design in the 3D drawing, If u feel ok... then just proceed to do, If u feel not really match your house space, then can call him recomand or call him design for you what actually suit your house.

Just try to call him, see what he can help you.....

Cheers......

LWT you can try MR Albert 94243939 than other contractor, cos he can always follow up ur thing, go to jobsite and give you good explaination. Price also not bad.

Home Design ahh... 1st thing you need to consider is the price lor... Heard from fren, their price is quite $$$

Actually from what i know is, they using the same worker group, like (tiler, carpenter, painter, electrician).

But if you already have a design in your mind, why dont use LWT, they will do actually what you want...

Example, if when u read magazine, if u like that design, can just cut out and pass to Albert, he will according to your floorplan and fix the design in the 3D drawing, If u feel ok... then just proceed to do, If u feel not really match your house space, then can call him recomand or call him design for you what actually suit your house.

Cheers......

I dropped LWT...when I visited their Jurong East office, did not really leave a good impression on me....Home Guide is still ok but price is a concern...but I quite like the design and the professional showroom...

ANy feedback from the work of LWT? Did you choose them all other contractors? we are planning to get them also but we would like to know if they are working good and materials are good also. Any problems you encountered with them? Hoping for your reply. Thanks alot!

Hello there!

Just want to ask feedback from LWT DEsign... Did you get them as your contractor? Did they provide good workmanship and materials? Im planning to do renovation and got he lowest quotation from them. Thanks in advance :)

I went to them too to ask for a quote. Never got back to me....... the person serving me does not seem interested.... so it SAYS A LOT.

I went to them too to ask for a quote. Never got back to me....... the person serving me does not seem interested.... so it SAYS A LOT.

In what branch you went? who is the person you met there?

I dropped LWT...when I visited their Jurong East office, did not really leave a good impression on me....Home Guide is still ok but price is a concern...but I quite like the design and the professional showroom...

Hi Marvin,

Did you engaged with Home Guide. I have short-listed them too. Any feedback?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Hi Marvin,

Did you engaged with Home Guide. I have short-listed them too. Any feedback?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

LWT (Jurong east brnch) really lousy and the salesperson is not professional. No respect to the customer just b'coz my project is small. Feedback to the branch manager also no use. Their price is reasonble but their service su_ks.. Do things at their own time at our expense. Workmanship horrible. Their worker is multi-task. Same person who do hacking is also a painter. Painting horrible. Expect me to call them everyday and ask what they are doing today. They shld update us not the other way round.

Really regretted engaging them...

LWT (Jurong east brnch) really lousy and the salesperson is not professional. No respect to the customer just b'coz my project is small. Feedback to the branch manager also no use. Their price is reasonble but their service su_ks.. Do things at their own time at our expense. Workmanship horrible. Their worker is multi-task. Same person who do hacking is also a painter. Painting horrible. Expect me to call them everyday and ask what they are doing today. They shld update us not the other way round.

Really regretted engaging them...

casaprio

Exactly, now i engaged them to renovate my flat, already 5 weeks and yet cannot delivery anything

Edited by casaprioching

casaprio

Exactly, now i engaged them to renovate my flat, already 5 weeks and yet cannot delivery anything

Hey bro, really thanks you guys for feedback as i'm browsing through this forum to gather informations about LWT.

True enough, they are not that good afterall given their affordable or rather competitive pricing(the lowest i get from 6 quotations)

Casaprio ----->> mind to update us how's the renovation going? like 50% or 70% done etcs?

Many thanks!

Hey bro, really thanks you guys for feedback as i'm browsing through this forum to gather informations about LWT.

True enough, they are not that good afterall given their affordable or rather competitive pricing(the lowest i get from 6 quotations)

Casaprio ----->> mind to update us how's the renovation going? like 50% or 70% done etcs?

Many thanks!

Can anyone review on Homeguide?

Hi guys,

i've engaged LWT and my ID is Albert(Queensway Branch). Very knowledgeable and sincere, does not push you away even if your project is small.(mine is less than 16k). The renovations just started last week and on the first day that they start,(i was there just to ensure everything is in order)The tiles were already being delivered to my place. Albert told me the hacking would take 3 days, and he delivered it.... now they are starting on the tiling. So far so gd, will update you guys on the development of my reno.

Guest amystev

is he good?

Cheers......

Hi guys,

i've engaged LWT and my ID is Albert(Queensway Branch). Very knowledgeable and sincere, does not push you away even if your project is small.(mine is less than 16k). The renovations just started last week and on the first day that they start,(i was there just to ensure everything is in order)The tiles were already being delivered to my place. Albert told me the hacking would take 3 days, and he delivered it.... now they are starting on the tiling. So far so gd, will update you guys on the development of my reno.

Hi Icekopi

Could you share your experience with LWT Design? How did the renovation works turn out?

I'm considering take up the service by LWT Design. Could anyone share more of your recent experience with this company? Thanks!!!