Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Latio25

A New House In Punggol Central

Hi Jann,

thks for your reply... Oh i didn't know that the selected tile will come in on 3d drawing as well... As mention by ID, he said that toilet will not have any drawing. Also dunno why, cause many ppl told me all things done by ID sure have 3d drawing one. Very confuse. Anyway i have went down personally to select my tile and even confirm the tile myself. ID only brought me down once and as i couldn't make up my mind on the spot therefore i took back the sample and decide and still could finalize. So i went back without ID... Kind of weird but come to think abt it, the 1st time when we were there alos not much comment for ID... Hope fully things started badly will have a good ending... Appreciate your concern and sharing.

Hi Tsubame,

thks for your reply, i totally agreed with you that my ID really very chin chye type, sometime call him also like very "ai mai ai mai" like that type... really worry me alot... Maybe the problem lies with me, as i got the different ideal of how things will goes like... Haiz... what to do, already sign on that fine line... Endure lor... shall update you guys more on it...

Hi all, sincerely appreciate all of your concern and direction shown, this might be a difficult progress but knowing that there are ppl out there still chosing their designer firm, i shall do my utmost to spell out the problems i'm going through at the moment and to share the truth. Who knows this ID i'm using could be a good one just his so call "chin chye" style doesn't appeal to many of us, what most impt is the final product right? Bear with me for a while before things get started and til then i shall post photos and photos and photos... Thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Latio25, you went thru what I went thru too. Thinking am I too demanding, etc. :P It's a case of different working styles. It's good service to update your clients maybe even daily, like my friend's ID did, but as you say, it is the end product that really counts. Just prompt them a bit when you're feeling 'neglected'. :D For them, they done so many renos already everything is commonplace to them already. For us, it is a significant commitment and every detail is precious. Hence the gap in expectations of services.

Toilet have 3D if you are doing carpentry in it, like vanity top. If no carpentry then nothing to show.

Edited by Tsubame

Hi Jann,

thks for your reply... Oh i didn't know that the selected tile will come in on 3d drawing as well... As mention by ID, he said that toilet will not have any drawing. Also dunno why, cause many ppl told me all things done by ID sure have 3d drawing one. Very confuse. Anyway i have went down personally to select my tile and even confirm the tile myself. ID only brought me down once and as i couldn't make up my mind on the spot therefore i took back the sample and decide and still could finalize. So i went back without ID... Kind of weird but come to think abt it, the 1st time when we were there alos not much comment for ID... Hope fully things started badly will have a good ending... Appreciate your concern and sharing.

Hi Tsubame,

thks for your reply, i totally agreed with you that my ID really very chin chye type, sometime call him also like very "ai mai ai mai" like that type... really worry me alot... Maybe the problem lies with me, as i got the different ideal of how things will goes like... Haiz... what to do, already sign on that fine line... Endure lor... shall update you guys more on it...

Hi all, sincerely appreciate all of your concern and direction shown, this might be a difficult progress but knowing that there are ppl out there still chosing their designer firm, i shall do my utmost to spell out the problems i'm going through at the moment and to share the truth. Who knows this ID i'm using could be a good one just his so call "chin chye" style doesn't appeal to many of us, what most impt is the final product right? Bear with me for a while before things get started and til then i shall post photos and photos and photos... Thank you.

Hi Latio,

For my case, there is 3D drawing for both of my toilets. If not, how do you know how it will look like n whether you like it or not?

same ID, same problem with mine...

Either he forgot or his design team slow..

u go read my posting at the main forum.

kinda of piss off also as he tends to forget wat is to be done!!

pls also check wat had been done and if anything is not right, change it immediately... i encounter few problems on these cos i DUN GET updates from his wat is doing at my place...