Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Refridgerator

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
got give but i'm not sure of taking anot. $270 not sure if worth anot... Later they say display set, this and that not covered... (nvr ask in detail...)

Hi Stormcontrol,

Your Fridge still ok? Actually i think display set shouldn't be a problem one. Don't worry.

hi all, i need some help here.. i'm looking for a fridge that is left hinged and opens from the right instead of the left due to the location of the kitchen cabinets.. i've tried searching but seems then only brand is F&P, which seems like it has lesser functions than Jap brands. When i ask the sales staff at Best denki or HN or Gain city, they all gimme confused look.. some say cannot be done.. is it true?

Hi all,

Anyone has used SHARP and LG fridges before? We are narrowing down to these 2 brands.

Thanks.

I am looking for sharp one also, which model you looking now?

I think I'll most probably settle on LG or Mitz fridges.

My mum is a fan of Mitz fridge and we bought a 2nd Mitz fridge after the old one died after 12years of loyal service. Remarkable huh? Somemore we never off the power before, comes with ice-making capabilities too. Love it. LG fridge looks nice. =) My friend said her LG fridge has been working for 8 years and counting too.

I wont buy F&P because 1 time I was viewing them in the showcase and somehow, while closing it, the clumpsy me

kiap my finger between the upper and lower handle. So painful. =(

Edited by kaori89

Hi all,

Anyone has used SHARP and LG fridges before? We are narrowing down to these 2 brands.

Thanks.

my hse hav both sharp n LG fridge. the sharp spoilt but gt repaired, LG still wrkng fine. we buy lots junk fds to store inside, so need to hav 2 fridges. call us greedy, but wats life without fd?

Hello All

Is there any real difference between all these refrigerators? well, i'm kind of decided on either panasonic nrf532, mitsubishi mrs45n or hitachi r-sf55yms. they are all about the same dimension, fits into the area i have for fridge, and about the right size in terms of capacity, and all have 3 ticks for energy efficiency, and seems to be the safer, more reputable brands.

one of my key concern is which one is better at keeping vegetables and fruits green and fresh?

panasonic has Luminous Ag+ anti bacteria system

mitsu has Vitamin factory

hitachi has nano titanium technology

are these just fancy names? or are they really distinctive technologies?

i went to best denki. salesman say mitsu better at keeping veg fresh, got adjustable height shelves but can't remove them for cleaning, also shelves are plastic, whereas pana finishing better (tempered glass) (i also prefer inside of panasonic) and can remove shelves, ice maker for cleaning, hitachi similar to pana and has this new vacuum compartment.

Any comment, please?