Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, it's sad to read up all the posts of those victims of Ah Soon. I can't imagine what will i do if i am in the same plight? What goes around comes around so i believe the Ah Soon will get his karma. Hope things will get better. Not sure if he will pay back the money but i'll pray hard that miracle will happen for all of you. It's scary how he transform from such a "superstar" to a scammer. Its really an easier way out for most if the people that comes into the forum to get a ID or contractor just by beliving what was being posted up and decides on the ID or contractor. I guess at the end of the day,you will have to really take it with a pinch of salt or judge by yourself. So i will always appreciate anyone that contributes with photos instead of just words only.

whichever person we take or engage, is like a bet.. no ones will know what will happens next...

i wish u all the best in your journey in engaging a contractor or ID>..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, it's sad to read up all the posts of those victims of Ah Soon. I can't imagine what will i do if i am in the same plight? What goes around comes around so i believe the Ah Soon will get his karma. Hope things will get better. Not sure if he will pay back the money but i'll pray hard that miracle will happen for all of you. It's scary how he transform from such a "superstar" to a scammer. Its really an easier way out for most if the people that comes into the forum to get a ID or contractor just by beliving what was being posted up and decides on the ID or contractor. I guess at the end of the day,you will have to really take it with a pinch of salt or judge by yourself. So i will always appreciate anyone that contributes with photos instead of just words only.

Haha! He is pulling off the same trick again by changing name! Last time got no internet so he can get away easily by using a new name. Anyway, this is not the first time he cheated other sub-con and people's money. Do some background check on him and all will be revealed. FYI, Ah Soon is not his real name and neither does it make up any part of his real name.

He got another "family" in Batam that's why always go there on weekends.

Apparently his weekend "shootings" in Batam failed to relief his raging testerones so he frequents those "music lounges" and bought lots of "flower garlands" for those PRC "singers".

What a horny old man! :notti:

My advice to all those who still pinning hopes on him is to either engage another contract or make a police report.

well.. u got any proof to support? perhaps we can drop by "music lounges" to take a peep of him?

haha...

I did not get Jaskel to help but i have managed to solve all my house problems by myself. To begin with, how many people can Jaskel help?!? It does puzzles me a nit as to why your house is delayed actually... surely Jaskel dun only have just like a couple groups of workers?!?!

Exactly, spot on!!! Seashell has NOTHING to gain AT ALL!!! She has already lost so much!!!

I understand your concern. The reason why most of us has yet to make a report is simple - we have families, jobs, lives to live! it is not as simple as making a report! We need to find out and research which legal means is the best recourse! Since you have your ID to take care of your house, perhaps you could research and suggest the best way to deal with Ah Soon legally!!!

Trev

ah soon needs to return all our money, our hard earned money. regardless or what... plus if he is unlawful in whatever ways, he should get his punishment....

i guess ur HO soon? : ) all the bling bling :)

Edited by JuzChris
quote removal

Dear all,

Jaskel has helped the affected Uncle's soon customers so much so it affects my home progress though I directly engaging Jaskel's assistance.

I believe we are all adults and we can make our own judgement to decide if it's right or wrong.

I can only say - A decision made, is our own responsibility and consequence.

I am very unhappy now, coz my own home is not even ready for a Christmas. However, I am happy for people like JesslynTan who has her home by Christmas.

I am unhappy but I dun blame Jaskel or anyone.

I made my decision to engage Jaskel, and it is my responsibility to ensure everything is okay.

I depend alot on Jaskel for I have very little knowledge and little time to do my home renovation.

Let's be rationale and have a happy christmas for year 2009.

I did not get Jaskel to help but i have managed to solve all my house problems by myself. To begin with, how many people can Jaskel help?!? It does puzzles me a nit as to why your house is delayed actually... surely Jaskel dun only have just like a couple groups of workers?!?!

U are not in a position to coment who is a score loser who you think you are to give such remark. Base on the thread that seashell has post I sincerely believe that she has a heart to all house owner.Who dare to say they don't get help from seashell in one way or another.All house owner please open you eye v v v big and see you self who is the loser.Not seashell not redhill is all the Fu**ing Contractor.If they were not to encounter such contractor I am sure all this sagar will not happen at all.BELIEVE A HOUSE OWNER RATHER THAN A CONTRACTOR.Cos the house owner gain nothing from there.

Exactly, spot on!!! Seashell has NOTHING to gain AT ALL!!! She has already lost so much!!!

wow is that true??

but i think the affected owners are reluctant to report this matter to the authorities, hoping a miracle, a miracle that will never come.

why? i dont know why..

I understand your concern. The reason why most of us has yet to make a report is simple - we have families, jobs, lives to live! it is not as simple as making a report! We need to find out and research which legal means is the best recourse! Since you have your ID to take care of your house, perhaps you could research and suggest the best way to deal with Ah Soon legally!!!

Trev

Edited by JuzChris
quote removal

sorry, off topic. jaskel ur samsung series 7, can play what kind of movies format directly using the usb. interested to buy leh... hehehe

It support avi, mp4, PS and TS only.

wow is that true??

but i think the affected owners are reluctant to report this matter to the authorities, hoping a miracle, a miracle that will never come.

why? i dont know why..

Hot tread.....but read all unhappy stories, sorry abt it.

Wish all the best to you all.

Haha! He is pulling off the same trick again by changing name! Last time got no internet so he can get away easily by using a new name. Anyway, this is not the first time he cheated other sub-con and people's money. Do some background check on him and all will be revealed. FYI, Ah Soon is not his real name and neither does it make up any part of his real name.

Apparently his weekend "shootings" in Batam failed to relief his raging testerones so he frequents those "music lounges" and bought lots of "flower garlands" for those PRC "singers".

My advice to all those who still pinning hopes on him is to either engage another contract or make a police report.

wow is that true??

why? i dont know why..

I heard from a tiler that ah soon is now using another name to cheat money again from new house owners. And his financial problem is not due to what hdb project, in fact it is due to a young lady met in a pub

jesslyn...

don't be sorry or anything, it is not anyone's fault...

it's all AH SOON FAULT> if not for him, we won't be going tru all these...

anyway, all houseowners are in the same fate, just a matter of we lose how much $ n time...

hope when the new year comes, our luck change for the better...

谢 谢 你 lyn,

我 也 希 望 运 气 能 快 点 好 起 来 ,

因 为 很 累 ! 大 家 都 很 累 !

大 家 都 快 点 完 成 自 己 的 家 , 住 进 去 , 从 新 开 始 新 的 生 活 ,

希 望 新 屋 好 风 好 水 , 好 运 自 然 来 吧 !

也 祝 福 大 家 ^^

我 真 的 真 的 感 到 非 常 的 抱 歉 ,

没 想 到 这 两 千 多 元 会 引 起 那 么 大 的 回 应 ,

对 於 jaskel他 真 的 没 什 么 好 赚 的 , 当 初 他 过 来 我 家 看 时 也 不 知 道 会 有 着 两 千 多 元 存 在 ,

只 是 很 巧 合 的 刚 好 tiong bahru的 屋 主 和 我 通 电 话 , 我 们 过 去 他 家 聊 起 才 知 道 她 们 有 守 住 无五 千 多 元 还 没 给 ah soon,

而 他 们 家 已 经 完 成 差 不 多 了 。

我 和 tiong bahru 是 同 一 天 开 工 的 所 以 一 直 有 联 系 。

当 我 们 给 了 ah soon 20K 后 , 我 们 家 完 成 还 不 到 10K的 工 (当 中 我 们 还 有 自 己 付 费 的 材 料 ),

jaskel看 了 才 会 答 应 帮 助 我 们 , 因 为 以 同 样 时 间 , 付 出 的 金 额 , 完 成 的 进 度 和 tiong bahru的 对 比 之 下 , 差 别 真 的 很 大 ,

我 们 家 从 ah soon不 再 管 开 始 , 除 了 jaskel帮 我 们 的 2千 多 元 的 材 料 工 钱 , 很 多 可 以 自 己 做 的 都 是 jaskel 带 他 的 拍 档 和 我 老 公 一 起 动 手 做 的 , 当 然 有 些 我 们 自 己 可 以 做 的 就 自 己 来 , 因 为 jaskel没 收 费 帮 我 们 我 们 已 经 很 不 好 意 思 了, 多 以 没 必 要 我 也 不 好 意 思 一 直 找 他 。

到 现 在 我 们 还 是 没 得 搬 家 , 就 算 jaskel用 了 那 2千 多 元 , 我 们 还 是 没 赚 , 只 是 少 亏 2千 多 元 , 我 们 很 意 外 也 很 庆 幸 能 遇认 识 tiong bahru的屋 主 和 jaskel的 帮 忙 , 这 让 我 们 少 痛 一 些 , 这 些 我 们 都 很 坦 白 说 出 jaskel也 没 多 隐 瞒 , 就 是 唷 清 楚 给 大 家 知 道 有 着 一 笔 钱 的 存 在 和 用 途 。

当 然 不 求 大 家 什 么 ? 只 是 把 我 知 道 的 , 得 到 的 公 开 告 诉 大 家 , 因 为 没 什 么 好 隐 瞒 的 。

现 在 我 们 还 是 没 全 部 完 成 , 自 己 还 是 要 再 出 钱 , 现 在 把 帮 我 们 做 砖 的 uncle找 回 来 , 自 己 出 钱 要 他 帮 我 们 把 剩 下 的 砖 工 完 成 。

还 没 磨 地 砖 也 还 没 药 水 清 洗 , 这 些 都 还 要 等 完 成 了 才 能 算 是 完 成 了 基 本 , 才 能 进 屋 。

谢 谢 大 家 一 直 的 帮 助 和 谅 解 ! 感 恩

祝 福 大 家 圣 诞 快 乐 !

不 好 意 思 , 我 们 实 在 赶 不 及 在 圣 诞 前 完 成 一 切 。

jesslyn...

don't be sorry or anything, it is not anyone's fault...

it's all AH SOON FAULT> if not for him, we won't be going tru all these...

anyway, all houseowners are in the same fate, just a matter of we lose how much $ n time...

hope when the new year comes, our luck change for the better...

其 实 大 家 都 是 受 害 者 , 都 是 遇 到 一 个不 道 德 没 良 心 的 承 包 商 很 痛 的 人 ,

气 愤 , 难 过 , 不 平 是 可 以 理 解 的 , 还 有 谁 会 比 我 们 这 一 批 人 更 了 解 彼 此 的 心 情 呢 ?

可 以 感 觉 Lyn和 我 都 是 心 直 口 快 的 人 , 或 许 都 太 敢 於 表 达 情 绪 了 , 一 些 人 或 许 会 看 了 不 舒 服 ,

但 是 , 那 些 都 是 我 们 遇 到 事 情 后 最 真 实 的 心 情 表 现 , 我 们 不 是 EQ很 高 的 人 , 感 性吧 ! ?

希 望 大 家 多 多 包 涵。

多 有 得 罪 , 对 不 起 !

Edited by jesslyntan

我 真 的 真 的 感 到 非 常 的 抱 歉 ,

没 想 到 这 两 千 多 元 会 引 起 那 么 大 的 回 应 ,

对 於 jaskel他 真 的 没 什 么 好 赚 的 , 当 初 他 过 来 我 家 看 时 也 不 知 道 会 有 着 两 千 多 元 存 在 ,

只 是 很 巧 合 的 刚 好 tiong bahru的 屋 主 和 我 通 电 话 , 我 们 过 去 他 家 聊 起 才 知 道 她 们 有 守 住 无五 千 多 元 还 没 给 ah soon,

而 他 们 家 已 经 完 成 差 不 多 了 。

我 和 tiong bahru 是 同 一 天 开 工 的 所 以 一 直 有 联 系 。

当 我 们 给 了 ah soon 20K 后 , 我 们 家 完 成 还 不 到 10K的 工 (当 中 我 们 还 有 自 己 付 费 的 材 料 ),

jaskel看 了 才 会 答 应 帮 助 我 们 , 因 为 以 同 样 时 间 , 付 出 的 金 额 , 完 成 的 进 度 和 tiong bahru的 对 比 之 下 , 差 别 真 的 很 大 ,

我 们 家 从 ah soon不 再 管 开 始 , 除 了 jaskel帮 我 们 的 2千 多 元 的 材 料 工 钱 , 很 多 可 以 自 己 做 的 都 是 jaskel 带 他 的 拍 档 和 我 老 公 一 起 动 手 做 的 , 当 然 有 些 我 们 自 己 可 以 做 的 就 自 己 来 , 因 为 jaskel没 收 费 帮 我 们 我 们 已 经 很 不 好 意 思 了, 多 以 没 必 要 我 也 不 好 意 思 一 直 找 他 。

到 现 在 我 们 还 是 没 得 搬 家 , 就 算 jaskel用 了 那 2千 多 元 , 我 们 还 是 没 赚 , 只 是 少 亏 2千 多 元 , 我 们 很 意 外 也 很 庆 幸 能 遇认 识 tiong bahru的屋 主 和 jaskel的 帮 忙 , 这 让 我 们 少 痛 一 些 , 这 些 我 们 都 很 坦 白 说 出 jaskel也 没 多 隐 瞒 , 就 是 唷 清 楚 给 大 家 知 道 有 着 一 笔 钱 的 存 在 和 用 途 。

当 然 不 求 大 家 什 么 ? 只 是 把 我 知 道 的 , 得 到 的 公 开 告 诉 大 家 , 因 为 没 什 么 好 隐 瞒 的 。

现 在 我 们 还 是 没 全 部 完 成 , 自 己 还 是 要 再 出 钱 , 现 在 把 帮 我 们 做 砖 的 uncle找 回 来 , 自 己 出 钱 要 他 帮 我 们 把 剩 下 的 砖 工 完 成 。

还 没 磨 地 砖 也 还 没 药 水 清 洗 , 这 些 都 还 要 等 完 成 了 才 能 算 是 完 成 了 基 本 , 才 能 进 屋 。

谢 谢 大 家 一 直 的 帮 助 和 谅 解 ! 感 恩

祝 福 大 家 圣 诞 快 乐 !

不 好 意 思 , 我 们 实 在 赶 不 及 在 圣 诞 前 完 成 一 切 。