Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Being a neutral party, Ah Soon, the hse owner and I had seated down and agreed that as long as Ah soon completed all the works (actually left some only), the hse owner will pay the remaining amount to Ah Soon and end the whole issue. So now the works completed, the owner willing to fork out the remaining amount and the money will thru me then to Ah Soon.

Although all the remaining works were done by my sub-cons....but I still need to account everything to both parties so as how much will be the remaining amount to return to Ah Soon. Still have ard $3K....don't know he still want to take it not?

Jaskel , if the remaining job is done by yr subcon , shouldn't the bal be pay to yr sub -con instead ?

Don't think soon deserve to take anymore money anymore .

Or can even use this money to finish up the remaining work for seashell/jesslyn ?

I got a suggestion , fix a day to pay Soon back the money , call either seashell or Jesslyn to be there . We should see if soon got the heart to take the money infront of them or not

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Why must Jaskel give ah soon $? the house owner hold back the payment, dun pay him also rightful thing to do right?

Being a neutral party, Ah Soon, the hse owner and I had seated down and agreed that as long as Ah soon completed all the works (actually left some only), the hse owner will pay the remaining amount to Ah Soon and end the whole issue. So now the works completed, the owner willing to fork out the remaining amount and the money will thru me then to Ah Soon.

Although all the remaining works were done by my sub-cons....but I still need to account everything to both parties so as how much will be the remaining amount to return to Ah Soon. Still have ard $3K....don't know he still want to take it not?

Edited by jaskel

How? Did you manage to get hold of ah soon??

he call my hubby .. duno y...

Edited by seashell

from what i know, he did report tax as he pays an accountant to do it... cus that time he was once thinking & also going to apply HDB licence...

How? Did you manage to get hold of ah soon??

He can't run from this,

http://askiras.iras.gov.sg/ESVPortal/conta...ntaxevasion.asp

The number of renovation projects he do every year is already worth more than $1 million but Fu Hua is still a sole proprietorship??

from what i know, he did report tax as he pays an accountant to do it... cus that time he was once thinking & also going to apply HDB licence...

u r rite

read tht even small claims tribunal wont help much--- dun think can ever recoup any $$ fm SOon, mus pay baliif $500 to go seize his assets-- dun think theres anything

hes stil scot free!--- stil haughty! not apologetic for takin $$ for unsatisfactory reno services & all the misery caused ,

kept daring me to sue him all e while knowing doing so wont hurt him as his co & him jus an empty shell

He can't run from this,

http://askiras.iras.gov.sg/ESVPortal/conta...ntaxevasion.asp

The number of renovation projects he do every year is already worth more than $1 million but Fu Hua is still a sole proprietorship??

http://www.isis.gov.sg/

above place can check for bankruptcy information

if he claim he is going to court on a particular day, can check if it's true

1)subordinate court hearing list:

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/subcourts/page.aspx?pageid=4408

2) Supreme court hearing list:

http://app.supremecourt.gov.sg/default.aspx?pgID=76

i believe, if a person is remorseful or what...

NO MONEY, never mind, at least, put in effort.

没钱,可以出力!

WHEN i buy the granite to do my top, he promised will help me in moving up the granite. no money i know but at least come n help or send labour to help.

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me n hubby trying so hard to carry the 100-150kg granite up.!!!!

like jesslyn house need to rectify things, he should at least come n help to do up things, HE SHOULD. THAT IS THE LEAST HE CAN DO.

BUT HE DOESN'T CARE!! HE ONLY CARES IN CHEATING PEOPLE'S MONEY. TELLING US LIES SO THAT WE GIVE HIM MONEY!!!

Latest story, i use my friend's phone and call ah soon, he pick up. I scolded him, Latest Story: He went to Batam and sold all his properties and wadever he have over there and get back

10K. Dunno one company called Korean Top file a suitcase and enforcers went to his house and seal his place. Dunno real or not or another story telling session... he say he will pay back ard march 2010...

Divorce liao?????? China woman????

HE is not answering any calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE PAT HIS CHEST AND SAY: "ME MAN, ME WON'T GIVE UP YOUR HOUSE N DUN HO! NEVER ONE! DUN MISUNDERSTAND ME. I FEEL SO BAD TO EVERYONE FOR DELAYING. I OWE EVERYONE THIS. I AM SO REMORSEFUL...." (Said this only last week)

HE IS SUCH A GOOD LIAR, CHEATER, ACTOR, SO MANY LIES. I WILL EXPOSE ONE BY ONE.

I MAKE SURE HE ANSWER TO ALL HIS LIES.

HDB, WOMAN, WHATEVER.

Yes... super good liar and actor.. tons of lies... once he start all these, the owners/victims will soft heart, and he got a chance again....

Remeber the old hp? 1593? Hp overdue kena terminate, drink drunk driving, go court, 2nd time for this crime, fight with china man? hire illegal workers? Spitting and Littering?

And he have so much family problems, give bounce cheque? Owe suppliers money? He just simply got NO DISCLIPINE <--- spelling wrong... english lousy... heehee :)

Even he have the money, he will pay others and won't pay the owners/victims. He can just change his hp no easily cos he using HI card... better finish leftover and move in asap...

Deal with ah soon or wait for ah soon wait long long also dun have....

i believe, if a person is remorseful or what...

NO MONEY, never mind, at least, put in effort.

没钱,可以出力!

WHEN i buy the granite to do my top, he promised will help me in moving up the granite. no money i know but at least come n help or send labour to help.

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me n hubby trying so hard to carry the 100-150kg granite up.!!!!

like jesslyn house need to rectify things, he should at least come n help to do up things, HE SHOULD. THAT IS THE LEAST HE CAN DO.

BUT HE DOESN'T CARE!! HE ONLY CARES IN CHEATING PEOPLE'S MONEY. TELLING US LIES SO THAT WE GIVE HIM MONEY!!!

Edited by seashell

Thanks logcake for the advice. I'll take your advice and start to make other plans. Nevertheless I want to see to it that justice is done.

Yup, Ah Soon lives in Woodlands (or so he claimed). He mentioned that a HDB main contractor (of which he is a subcon) folded after a job in Sengkang. The main con is unable to pay him and therefore he is unable to pay his workers. He is awaiting HDB to release funds to the subcons. I'm checking with HDB regarding the validity of this story.

I'll share with everyone whatever nuggets of info that I have. I recall he has a Aust grad son or something. One option is to ask his son for refund.

He is staying in woodlands. i have the address. i confirmed with the neighbour he is staying there. i feel like going there everyday to make him feel SHAME for doing things like that to us.

良心在哪里?

Go to the press, HDB will sure look into this claim whether true anot.

Edited by seashell

yah he really messed up my life, and my family's too. i recall he has houses in msia, batam and plantation in bintan.

i'm contemplating getting a private investigator to find out about his family's whereabouts. it isn't too difficult. just as he messed up our lives, we can mess up his family's lives too. I'll make sure his son's friends know what he is like. cheating is a criminal offence that carries jail term. therefore this is a police case, not something for small claims or CASE. the company should be just an empty shell, so no point going after the company.

I TOTALLY AGREE.

COUNT ME IN.

HE is not answering any calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE PAT HIS CHEST AND SAY: "ME MAN, ME WON'T GIVE UP YOUR HOUSE N DUN HO! NEVER ONE! DUN MISUNDERSTAND ME. I FEEL SO BAD TO EVERYONE FOR DELAYING. I OWE EVERYONE THIS. I AM SO REMORSEFUL...." (Said this only last week)

HE IS SUCH A GOOD LIAR, CHEATER, ACTOR, SO MANY LIES. I WILL EXPOSE ONE BY ONE.

I MAKE SURE HE ANSWER TO ALL HIS LIES.

HDB, WOMAN, WHATEVER.

Edited by seashell