Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bon07

Is 30k Possible For A 5rm Flat?

hi bon n all

who is ur ID? i m also looking for an ID..

anyone heard or done with Courts Reno express? was wondering if it is safer to go through big companies like courts? at least anything goes wrong, we can complain? also, they accept credit card payment which i think on other company offers that..

any advise..?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi bon n all

who is ur ID? i m also looking for an ID..

anyone heard or done with Courts Reno express? was wondering if it is safer to go through big companies like courts? at least anything goes wrong, we can complain? also, they accept credit card payment which i think on other company offers that..

any advise..?

PMed you :)

Remember, DO NOT RUSH when picking a suitable id/contractor.

Go for their showflats...and ask the name of the carpenter or tilers if you feel that they are up to your standard.

And ask your id for them to do your house.

Thought it is tiriing and streeful, it worth taking your time to choose one good id/contractor.

Good Luck!

no gst

Remember, DO NOT RUSH when picking a suitable id/contractor.

Go for their showflats...and ask the name of the carpenter or tilers if you feel that they are up to your standard.

And ask your id for them to do your house.

Thought it is tiriing and streeful, it worth taking your time to choose one good id/contractor.

Good Luck!

Besides the showflat you should also ask to see one of their existing projects. I have encountered ID that has beautiful showflat but actual work is lousy.

And I second h4happy, take your time to shop around and find the best ID/contractor. Being stressed now looking for an ID/contractor is better than later stressed with a renovation not well done.

so many thanks for all your advise..

i have approached roy, price is 5k higher than -...

i am also in a dilemna, hoping to get budget prices but good workmanship.. seems like these two is difficult to achieve together.. am i right to say that?

i heard those ID with casetrust is better, as casetrust will check on 30 houses they reno every year for audit purpose. n these 30 houses is randomly selected by casetrust.. is it true??

hope to hear ur advise

I'm also collecting my keys next month.

Luckily my brother-in-law is a contractor.

I don't have this kind of headache.

He told me I can save at least 30%......