Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormcontrol

At Long Last, A Place To Call Our Own

the gate quite solid ah. i not worried unless she come with sledgehammer =p

As for windows, she's welcome to try. all my window face the exterior of the flat. It'll be fun to watch her try to rappel her way in!! hahaha

u will never know what she do...dun say i never warn u 1st...i aldy enegage booy as bouncer...but not sure if she able to do much when face with Ivy liao..:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
agree with F4...safety for kids is impt....worth to wait abit longer than just have to redo it again in future or live with regret....

actually both recessed and safety handles are safe de. both are recessed de mah. I don't like the old skool protruding handles anyway. The only diff between them is the pattern and installation. Safety handles are glued into a hole cut on the surface of the drawer front. Recessed are screwed into the borders/sides of the drawer front.

u will never know what she do...dun say i never warn u 1st...i aldy enegage booy as bouncer...but not sure if she able to do much when face with Ivy liao..:P

No worries, ivy oso quite small sized one. Can imagine her wielding a sledgehammer. Raise it above her head to swing, and then fall backwards. Lol!! Sledgehammer probably heavier than her =p

No worries, ivy oso quite small sized one. Can imagine her wielding a sledgehammer. Raise it above her head to swing, and then fall backwards. Lol!! Sledgehammer probably heavier than her =p

*point to storm n whisper to Ivy* please read this...not me say u hor...this time is is storm lor...he trying to imply u short ley, no strength to lift up aledgehammer...tsk tsk...he very bad hor...now u know his true colour liao...tsk tsk

*point to storm n whisper to Ivy* please read this...not me say u hor...this time is is storm lor...he trying to imply u short ley, no strength to lift up aledgehammer...tsk tsk...he very bad hor...now u know his true colour liao...tsk tsk

wei wei wei, i'm saying she's light and slim ah! Girls too strong I don't like oso =p

Edited by stormcontrol

wei wei wei, i'm saying she's light and slim ah! Girls too strong I don't like oso =p

*whisper to Ivy*see!!!now he trying to twist his word liao lor...now u know rite......

Err.. i don't know leh. Maybe your house different? Is your place new or resale? But yes, the gas has to be piped from the gas point to the dryer and dryer, but i have no idea if that will end up being very long and messy for you anot unless i see ur house. I think what you can do is to arrange a citygas guy to come down to your place to do a free site survey and discuss with you how the piping will be run first. That's what i did when i needed to check if i can fit the dryer into my small small kitchen.

ok. Thanks! :D

just beware of yr gate..n look out for pple climbing yr window.*wink at Ivy*

the gate quite solid ah. i not worried unless she come with sledgehammer =p

As for windows, she's welcome to try. all my window face the exterior of the flat. It'll be fun to watch her try to rappel her way in!! hahaha

wahh lau ehhh... just realise hor even at storm's thread u all also 不放过我 lor. storm ahh storm... i so nice to you leh... remember the small size me lugged the whole bag of my catalogue to office just for u u u !!!

and BD ahh u dun 挑拨离间 everywhere u go ahhh, i read clearly that he says i small size never say i short. I know u veli veli tall lah no need to remind me that I am vertically challenged...

u guys think i 飞虎队meh... just roll red carpet outside ur maindoor and all ur windows lah, grilles lah, gates lah, doors lah will be nice nice in 1 piece.

on a serious note, wahh storm ur carpentry works looks good so far!! every exciting to see the carpenters working up a storm at ur place right??

didnt know ah di so happening one hahaha

do share with us more complete pics.

how can i forget my "en ren". See, i said you light and slim ah. =p But seriously ah, i think rappeling is very cool. And it would be very exciting to see you rappel leh! =)

I also didn't know ah di so happening until yesterday. lol. Both me and wife very happy with things yesterday. When i go down today, i see if i can get better pics =p

Guest melancholic

wow... looks good!

It's always exciting to see other's reno work and the amazing transformation.. especially when there's lots more done compared to mine... heh

WAH looks good and I love the laminates your wife chose (tell her tell her) SUPER NICE!!! *envious*

Quick give us more photos...

SEeeeeEEEeee

First off, pics!:

Wardrobes are finished! (but t5 lights not yet installed)

DSC00232.jpg

Wife's side of the wardrobe. Plenty of space for her to hang her tops/bottoms/dresses and feminie stuff! =p

DSC00234.jpg

My side of the wardrobe. Don't be fooled though. Only the areas for hanging clothes belong to me. All the shelving and that trouser rack (will explain later) belong to wifey to hang/keep her enormous bag collection >_<""

DSC00235.jpg

Study table partially up, shelving fully up

DSC00236.jpg

Shelving in the corner

DSC00237.jpg