Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormcontrol

At Long Last, A Place To Call Our Own

thank you, i'm particularly proud of that one cz i came up of the layout. But wife tweaked it so we could have more budget. Originally doing mirrors on the opposing wall (like ballet studio lidat) and plain wooden doors on the wardrobe where i could stick decals on. but like this also not bad lah.

Its a really good layout Storm! Actually, if you added mirrors on the opposing wall to complement the mirrors on your wardrobe, it would really make entering the room even more stunning - The entire room look like one whole long ballet studio hall! :)

Maybe you can chochok Uncle ask him give u good price for a mirror there ... :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

for my wardrobes, some seriously crooked cut lines and one worker was telling me it's the wall uneven...i took out the plank and ask him, see like that, not in the wardrobe tell me cut crooked or my eyes crooked. call ah wei and w/o further ado, he says change! some planks very minor so i accepted lah...really only teeny bit. depending on individual ba...all hv different level of acceptance :)

Its a really good layout Storm! Actually, if you added mirrors on the opposing wall to complement the mirrors on your wardrobe, it would really make entering the room even more stunning - The entire room look like one whole long ballet studio hall! :)

Maybe you can chochok Uncle ask him give u good price for a mirror there ... :P

original price for that full-height mirror on the wall was $1320 after discount leh!! I do now i really peng liaoz =p

my eyes kim? i'm probably the "blindest" among the whole lot here. Super myopic. but from your pics I did see some planks got some gap, either cut crooked or probably cos wall is uneven. no big issue.

i pick until ah wei and workers also asked : wahh lau like that you also can see?? I spotted a crooked hanging bar and ah wei use his measuring tape to measure then exclaimed : wahhh 1/2" u also can see?? hahahah

anyway some of the things which i spotted at my side, I accept cos not life and death and I dun want them to cause more damage to the surrounding works just to make good small little flaws.

which one crooked? tell me tell me. Maybe i "kut lat" abit. This friday plant shutdown, i take balance ruler and go down there and check everything is even!! =p

which one crooked? tell me tell me. Maybe i "kut lat" abit. This friday plant shutdown, i take balance ruler and go down there and check everything is even!! =p

DSC00236.jpg

u see where the red arrow is pointing? it seems that the gap there is slightly wider than the part which the blue arrow is pointing.

But this may also be due to the angle that the photo is taken, thus causing the illusion lah.

DSC00236.jpg

u see where the red arrow is pointing? it seems that the gap there is slightly wider than the part which the blue arrow is pointing.

But this may also be due to the angle that the photo is taken, thus causing the illusion lah.

nope nope, you're right. got gap. but i thought just need to use silicone/painter's caulk to fill it up then it's ok le?

nope nope, you're right. got gap. but i thought just need to use silicone/painter's caulk to fill it up then it's ok le?

yah lah and these are the little little imperfection that I can and am willing to live with lah. these are what i term as non life and death but some owners expect the woodwork to be perfectly cut then they may not be happy to see such gaps mah.

yah lah and these are the little little imperfection that I can and am willing to live with lah. these are what i term as non life and death but some owners expect the woodwork to be perfectly cut then they may not be happy to see such gaps mah.

i see. but this one is proof your eyes also quite 'kim' leh. so little thing in so small photo also kena spotted by you. super lah you =)

i see. but this one is proof your eyes also quite 'kim' leh. so little thing in so small photo also kena spotted by you. super lah you =)

ur photo so big where got small. I spotted it cos i got quite a number of similar instances at my place too. the team of workers ah wei use for my house cock eye one...

original price for that full-height mirror on the wall was $1320 after discount leh!! I do now i really peng liaoz =p

wah so ex ah....i may have a vendor doing mirror...(PD contact)....u wnat to try?bt not sure how the pricing like

ur photo so big where got small. I spotted it cos i got quite a number of similar instances at my place too. the team of workers ah wei use for my house cock eye one...

ask you ah, for wardrobe right, you know they drill holes into the inside walls and put in a screw to secure things in place right? got any methods to seal up those drilled holes and the insides look sui sui? use silicone again ah? but then the colour will be different from the formica right?

okok...free trial over liao......so how?Ivy will charge $10 psf(*whisper to ivy* price ok?dun point out anymore liao hor....) so how storm?it yr call now?:P

wah so ex ah....i may have a vendor doing mirror...(PD contact)....u wnat to try?bt not sure how the pricing like

don't think so lor. after all the vo and changes to the quote, we are reaching the 18500 uncle quoted us le. i don't want to cross the mark.. but share the quotation you got 'k? if it's good i see if i can entice the wife into letting me spend the $ =p

don't think so lor. after all the vo and changes to the quote, we are reaching the 18500 uncle quoted us le. i don't want to cross the mark.. but share the quotation you got 'k? if it's good i see if i can entice the wife into letting me spend the $ =p

u want full length ah?dimension? cos i only plan to do a 1/2 length mirror....ard $500