Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enovy10

Help Need To Find Id Fast And Move In By July

Yo all,

i am in a mess now. have to move in my new place by july. but have not found a :paint: . this is our first time doing our house so we do not know that we have to so early find. really need help now. and i only has 15k for all reno works.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yo all,

i am in a mess now. have to move in my new place by july. but have not found a :paint: . this is our first time doing our house so we do not know that we have to so early find. really need help now. and i only has 15k for all reno works.

HI pm me if you need my id help.I guess he can solve all your problems cause quite a responsible guy.

Yo all,

Hi,

Dun panic. You found your renovation ID. PM if you still looking for one. Maybe can help to recomand you.

:)

Hi,

Dun panic. You found your renovation ID. PM if you still looking for one. Maybe can help to recomand you.

:)

Can share?