Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Waaahhh 25K is a lot...mine is about 30K for an EA 151 sqm. I can recommend mine if you need.

Please let me know. :D

Hi yhanie_17, please PM me the details of your ID. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys.. i strongly recommend Ben from Kass Design. My ideal home has finally been completed. He has done a great job and has good attitude and very good patient. No matter when i call him, asking him change this and that, he will definitely try his best to fulfill our request. Even when i need his help/ideal for some furnishing, he will rush down no matter how busy he was just to see if it suit our concept. He will never show attitude no matter how demanding we were (As you koe, this is our 1st home, thus my wife n I wan perfection! ) :P

He will be at the job site most of the time (where most IDs dun!) and make sure everything is done the rite way. I salute him for this. :) His design is very modern and practical. He will advise what is needed and not needed (unlike other IDs, they will rip u off when customers try to suggest some ideals and they just say yes n yes so as to earn more $$). We have previously done some comparison with frens/relative IDs, they will only have good attitude before any confirmation. After confirming with them and collection of 1st payment, they change their attitude and keep delay the renovation. After months of searching for a good ID, we were very glad that we have engaged with Ben.

I strongly recommend Ben. By engaging with him, I gurantee u will have a wonderful and happy renovation journey. Thanks Ben, we had a happy journey to our Ideal home! :D

You can call or sms Ben @ 92209001

I have sent you a PM about the details of my ID.

Yes it is indeed a big house.. :sport-smiley-018: I will definitely post the 3D as soon as possible.

Hi yhanie_17,

can you pm me the contact as well?

Waaahhh 25K is a lot...mine is about 30K for an EA 151 sqm. I can recommend mine if you need.

Please let me know. :D

Hi there! looking for good id to do my resale condo. Can you pm me your id contact?

hi luabq,

have you found an ID yet? i am quite pleased with my ID hence, dont mind doing free publicity for them. my ID even engaged a profesional photographer over to take some photos, according o my ID, the photos shld be out in mags soon!

My fiance apartment is at east coast road and the workmansip is really good and there's 1 yr after-sales service, but been months, no problem so far. my ID was patient and willing to listen to my input as well since i am quite picky about certain areas, like the bedroom! my ID delivered on time and was prompt in doing any rectifying works when needed. i am sure my ID can do a good job with your resale condo! i have got photos if you are keen (trying hard to show off my new place!!)

hi luabq,

have you found an ID yet? i am quite pleased with my ID hence, dont mind doing free publicity for them. my ID even engaged a profesional photographer over to take some photos, according o my ID, the photos shld be out in mags soon!

My fiance apartment is at east coast road and the workmansip is really good and there's 1 yr after-sales service, but been months, no problem so far. my ID was patient and willing to listen to my input as well since i am quite picky about certain areas, like the bedroom! my ID delivered on time and was prompt in doing any rectifying works when needed. i am sure my ID can do a good job with your resale condo! i have got photos if you are keen (trying hard to show off my new place!!)

halo klarice,

wah!!!

the workmansip really so good ah?

we also getting Id leh.

can put some pictures?

no need pm pm then can see lah.

keen or no keen, i think many people also want to see pictures one lah.

put some picture here lah.

so many people can see mah.

so I also can see leh.

share share lah.

but hor, 1 year warrantly not the best deal leh.

we got see some id got give 2 years, 3 years, 5 years one.

there got 2 hor, even give 10 years leh.

but dun ask me to say their name out lah.

i dun like to do advertisement for people i not choosed one.

but hor, if i choosed my id liao hor, i will guarantee will put picture one.

show off a bit mah. hehe!!!

yah hor, you say will come out in magazine is it?

wah!!! magazine leh!!!

what title har, the magazine?

i also go buy 1 support support you!

what date come out?

i sure buy!!!

sure support you one!!!

ok?

hi cattylim,

of course i wanna show off my fiance's apartment!! hahahaha, these photos r taken by the professional photopgraher and i was given one set of it.

According to my ID, the apartment should be featured in the upcoming issue of CUBES!! So looking forward to it!

OH, i forgot to mention my ID's name, it's Jael from TAIMS. Hmmm, not sure if can post details, so pm me!

ESTA05.jpg

ESTA08.jpg

ESTA04.jpg

ESTA03.jpg

ESTA02.jpg

Edited by klarice

Hi chan,

yah, i love the apartment, one of its own! my fiance's damage is ard 50k, inclusive of carpentry,curtains,cushion seattee,wallpapers etc etc, basically everything u see in the pics, but not furniture, accessories lah.

Am sure my ID would work around the budget you have in mind, just contact her and she's patient to work out the details to your requirements.

Yah, i understand. I also dont want to appear like i am over-promoting my ID, but i am simply a happy customer showing off my new place.

Edited by klarice

Hi chan,

yah, i love the apartment, one of its own! my fiance's damage is ard 50k, inclusive of carpentry,curtains,cushion seattee,wallpapers etc etc, basically everything u see in the pics, but not furniture, accessories lah.

Am sure my ID would work around the budget you have in mind, just contact her and she's patient to work out the details to your requirements.

Yah, i understand. I also dont want to appear like i am over-promoting my ID, but i am simply a happy customer showing off my new place.

looks very modern....

Can I ve yr ID email? I m still trying to find one that is willing to just do 1 bedroom & 2toilets.....

Thx!

hi klarice, I saw your house's photo on CUBES this month, can you pm me your ID's contact? I think your hse looks very modern and chic!

hi klarice, nice plc! Can you pm me your id's contact too? I too saw your house on cubes mag this month....looking for ids to give qoute now. Hey rainne, hv u contacted the id? feedback?

hi winniekoh, i have signed up with TAIMS after doing some comparison with the other ids. i feel more comfortable talking to jael as compared to the other ids, since the pricing is within my budget and similar with the others. they are gonna start this week after spending intensive discussion with my id and getting the final design we like.

photos will be on its way....keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi have you got any id yet, if not maybe you can use my designer who doin my house now at punggol end,

very good price & good workmanship. u can cal jack tan 91066070.