Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I had contacted with many ID and contractors but then when they heard of my budget, they never return my quote :(

so bad ...

My budget is 25k for resale a 4room flat,

Very Basic reno basically everything you will find in those 'promotion' package offered by major ID firms.

I had contacted with many ID and contractors but then when they heard of my budget, they never return my quote :(

so bad ...

Very Basic reno basically everything you will find in those 'promotion' package offered by major ID firms.

Waaahhh 25K is a lot...mine is about 30K for an EA 151 sqm. I can recommend mine if you need.

Please let me know. :D

so bad ...

ask my id for a quote: www.three-d-conceptwerke.com

Edited by Ripples

Waaahhh 25K is a lot...mine is about 30K for an EA 151 sqm. I can recommend mine if you need.

Please let me know. :D

Hi yhanie_17, so good price for an EA uh??...Whoahhhh...You doing total overhaul??...I am searching for an id/contractor who can do up my 5rm within my budget lei...Care to recommend me your id??... :P Thanks many² in advance yeah... :sport-smiley-018:

Btw, saw ur T-Blog...whoahhhhh...such a big house you've got!! Can play catching liao...can't wait for your pictures..esp. the 3Ds that you'll be getting this Thur right??... ;)

Hi yhanie_17, so good price for an EA uh??...Whoahhhh...You doing total overhaul??...I am searching for an id/contractor who can do up my 5rm within my budget lei...Care to recommend me your id??... :P Thanks many² in advance yeah... :sport-smiley-018:

Btw, saw ur T-Blog...whoahhhhh...such a big house you've got!! Can play catching liao...can't wait for your pictures..esp. the 3Ds that you'll be getting this Thur right??... ;)

I have sent you a PM about the details of my ID.

Yes it is indeed a big house.. :sport-smiley-018: I will definitely post the 3D as soon as possible.

Any feedback about

1. Aasion Design

2. Image_Creative

3. Classic_Ideas

I have shortlist-ed them and would like to get the feedback about their workmanship. So far, I couldn't see any feedback from this forum about them. THanks.

Edited by heheapa

Hi yhanie_17,

Your 3d image and layout are impressive. Can you pm me the quotation of that? I am actually looking id for my EA as well. Thanks.

Hi yhanie_17,

Your 3d image and layout are impressive. Can you pm me the quotation of that? I am actually looking id for my EA as well. Thanks.

I have sent you a PM. :D

Hi yhanie_17 & Ripples,

Can you PM me the details of your ID? Very new to this forum and also first time buying house.. Hope to gather more information. Thanks.

I have sent u a PM. :D