Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackjazzboy

Kitchen Cabinets

hi to all .. this is my first post.

can know is it possible to just re-do partial ( bottom ) of my kitchen cabinets?

as the wood under the sink got rotted .. any good carpentry to recommend?

thanks in advance...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

......... EH when you say do partial... means the worktop will also change right? or you want to put the worktop back on the new cabinets? Then your hob? mmm

There is a thread where the owner got a good carpenter whom I also happen to know.. i look for it for you...

Found it. Scroll to near-bottom of the page... you should see her new kitchen cabinets.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...19208&st=40

She hired the carpenter from S&C - a furniture shop. I initially wanted to also but decided to get ready-made ones in the end. You might want to get him to quote.

But... honestly... if you only do the bottom cabinet, even if you choose the same laminates, it will look different. If you really have budget constraints or don't want to deal with so much dirt, I suggest you choose totally different laminates but those that still kinda match. Eg, if the original is white you can choose black for the bottom. :)

IMHO

......... EH when you say do partial... means the worktop will also change right? or you want to put the worktop back on the new cabinets? Then your hob? mmm

There is a thread where the owner got a good carpenter whom I also happen to know.. i look for it for you...

i just want to replace those wooden inside the kitchen cabinets .. becos of water lenking from the sink .. possible just to replace the wooden and not the whole cabinets?

best is to replace the bottom wood with tiles instead so you wont have such problem in the future.

but how come in the first place the sink is leaking? been a long time using it?

have to stop the leaking first.

best is to replace the bottom wood with tiles instead so you wont have such problem in the future.

but how come in the first place the sink is leaking? been a long time using it?

have to stop the leaking first.

the precious contactor didnt do a good job, i re-silicon myself .. it stop the leak but a bit ugly ...

the precious contactor didnt do a good job, i re-silicon myself .. it stop the leak but a bit ugly ...

Looking at your thread, I though I am writing it. I am having the same problem and now getting a carpenter to do it. The sink below I make all to tiles and the top (wooden surface) change to solid top. The rest of the bottom and top will remain as it is. Cost $1,300.

hey guys,

i got a carpentry who do up my current renov house and also my previous place...

if u need the contact , please pm me...

cheers!

Looking at your thread, I though I am writing it. I am having the same problem and now getting a carpenter to do it. The sink below I make all to tiles and the top (wooden surface) change to solid top. The rest of the bottom and top will remain as it is. Cost $1,300.

but mine is a gtanite top .. notsure can it be done?

but mine is a gtanite top .. notsure can it be done?

I will suggest you check if there is any leakage. Maybe you should get a carpenter to check it out and give you professional advise. If any work going to be done, I will suggest the area below sink change it to tiles. Any area near water or sewage hole better not to have wood install.

hi to all .. this is my first post.

can know is it possible to just re-do partial ( bottom ) of my kitchen cabinets?

as the wood under the sink got rotted .. any good carpentry to recommend?

thanks in advance...

suggest you get a carpenter to chk at the condition , got granite top mayb a little bit more headpain as it is glued ontop the top..take out dont noe whether with crack or not.

hi all

could anyone recommend me a cheap and good kitchen table top?

I am looking at granite...

My friend whose ID is Summit Design has a grey granite top for $90psf excl.gif!

Since i am not with Summit design, i dun think they will just supply and install the table top for me

Could you recommend some contractor doing table top ?

Hi Swordsman68

I also have the same problem on the kitchen cabinet under the sink. Are you doing the cement support for the sink area? Can share your kitchen photo? May I have your contractor contacts? Thanks.