Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jyloh

Need User's Comment..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I m also tinking of buying this fridge for my new place. So far i only seen one person using this fridge in t-blog chat.

Best denki is selling this fridge for $1399 but it was out of stock so muz place order and wait a while for delivery

I m also tinking of buying this fridge for my new place. So far i only seen one person using this fridge in t-blog chat.

Best denki is selling this fridge for $1399 but it was out of stock so muz place order and wait a while for delivery

Hi , I am the user :D

I haven't move in to my new place so i din really use much of this fridge yet.

But as what i had mention in my blog , it's the only white fridge with 4 tick energy saving with large storage space and with a decent pricing

U can try goh ar bee or everyjoint . They are selling at $1180 to $1200. But only cash payment (last month when i check with them , they are currently Out of stock)

I got it last month at harvey norman with a free DVD player (agent free gift , need to self collect at bencoolen st) - they have ready stock and 0% 24 month installment plan at the price of $1220.

I top up 100+ for the extented warrantly

A few of my friend who visit my place say the fridge look huge and nice .

U might need to visit havery norman MW brach to see the real thing. As I know most of the places doesn't display this model (try a few court and best denki)

Actually i saw this model online early this year till i saw the display piece in megastore @ katong last month... i like the white and the salesman there told me that this model is actually made in korea... unlikely the rest which is in thailand... wondering how true is this???

Hi All,

My RT72KASE also just arrive today. Have not started using them yet. I bought mine from EverJoint at $1199.

Will be posting photos really soon. Can view it at my T-Blog.

Cheers!

Actually i saw this model online early this year till i saw the display piece in megastore @ katong last month... i like the white and the salesman there told me that this model is actually made in korea... unlikely the rest which is in thailand... wondering how true is this???

Ya it's from korea . - therefor the warranty is only 1 yr for parts (5 yr for motor i think)

u mentioned that urs have extended warranty rite, so how many yrs of warranty are u having now?

1+4 warranty include everything - parts and labour - Include OLED spoil etc etc

Juz went down to HM @ MW...

The salesman quoted me $1199 but the extended warranty will cost me $175 come with only $50 voucher...

Y is there a difference in the warranty cost??