Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reinshagen

Mi Libreta De Bishan

Thank you~

You referring to the top or bottom of the kitchen area? The top is spray glass panel, bottom I forgot the brand...

hehe bottom.. only the bottom is laminates i supposed... but nvm its ok.. still very nice place! my colour combi also gona be sth like urs! but less the white solid top... think i go for easy maintenance.. i lazy to clean! :P

hehe.. i see u like taking shots with depth of field too..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehe bottom.. only the bottom is laminates i supposed... but nvm its ok.. still very nice place! my colour combi also gona be sth like urs! but less the white solid top... think i go for easy maintenance.. i lazy to clean! :P

hehe.. i see u like taking shots with depth of field too..

So i suppose you are going for black? White is nice as well, just that I reckon it will turn yellow with time in all that oil...But the truth is black is not easy to maintain as well!

So i suppose you are going for black? White is nice as well, just that I reckon it will turn yellow with time in all that oil...But the truth is black is not easy to maintain as well!

nope.. we not goin for black... cus i think scratches will be easily seen on black.. we hope to go for a dark grey kind of solid top.. in between black and white..

so bottom laminates will be black, grey solid top and white laminates on the top cabinets.. :rolleyes:

Haha! Great to know you are staying around Bishan. You must have love this estate alot to move from 1 street to the next! Then why dun just stay put at your current place?

Hi Reinshagen,

Yes, I luv Bishan, that's why am moving from 1 street to another.

Hummm.....why dun stay put on current place......got a very good offer for my current place, so why not....since found another similar( if not better) choice, bigger in size and with balcony...always wanted a feel of a balcony. :dribble:

I will try to start my blog on my "Bishan Home history"...look out for it. :paint:

Congrates again on you new found home at Bishan! :dancingqueen:

Cheers.... :yamseng:

nope.. we not goin for black... cus i think scratches will be easily seen on black.. we hope to go for a dark grey kind of solid top.. in between black and white..

so bottom laminates will be black, grey solid top and white laminates on the top cabinets.. :rolleyes:

I see, that's a nice color combi. In my opinion, break the color by using a brighter solid top to spice it up.

Edited by Reinshagen

Hi Reinshagen,

Yes, I luv Bishan, that's why am moving from 1 street to another.

Hummm.....why dun stay put on current place......got a very good offer for my current place, so why not....since found another similar( if not better) choice, bigger in size and with balcony...always wanted a feel of a balcony. :dribble:

I will try to start my blog on my "Bishan Home history"...look out for it. :paint:

Congrates again on you new found home at Bishan! :dancingqueen:

Cheers.... :yamseng:

I see, nice! Hope to see your blog soon!

I see, that's a nice color combi. In my opinion, break the color by using a brighten solid top to spice it up.

hehe thanks for the advice! we havent firmed up on the solid top yet.. so still got time to surf ard for more pics.. but so far yet to see someone with a grey solid top too.. :unsure:

hehe thanks for the advice! we havent firmed up on the solid top yet.. so still got time to surf ard for more pics.. but so far yet to see someone with a grey solid top too.. :unsure:

I see, ask around, Im sure there is some with grey solid surface.

- i have an old bedframe/divan given when I bought my mattress. don't really like it. thinking of getting a new bed frame, where can i get an inexpensive modern contemporary design? thanks!

- i have an old bedframe/divan given when I bought my mattress. don't really like it. thinking of getting a new bed frame, where can i get an inexpensive modern contemporary design? thanks!

Are you looking for something like mine or those high ones? What is your budget like?

do you have a better picture or description of yours?

budget maybe less than 1k.

thanks to yr recommendation, i got the paintings from Air Division :-)

do you have a better picture or description of yours?

budget maybe less than 1k.

thanks to yr recommendation, i got the paintings from Air Division :-)

Not at problem, you bought the same as me?

Mine is from Air Division as well. Its the Fortuna Bed Frame in Fabric. Water resistant. You may choose alot of color to suit your theme. However the price is abit steep. Otherwise I think you can try going to IMM or IFC to look for more options? I suppose you are looking for something low like mine?

Edited by Reinshagen

Toilet

Toilet.jpg

Hi Reinshagen,

Just only realized that not only you hv a very nice black/white theme kitchen.........even the toilets is so sleek, highclass, back shining tiles with chrome pipings.. :good: ...! ..... :dribble: ...wao so nice.......Nice color tone matching!....."lie lat when go toilet sure dun want to come out so fast lah".....ahhahaaaa

Cheers!

:yamseng: