Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reinshagen

Mi Libreta De Bishan

Hi, is ur cabinet using glass finished? swee!! :good:

Yup, it is. The cabinets, including seatee (dunno if its the right spelling), foyer, and bathroom uses some glass finish to a certain extent...Thanks for the compliment! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nice kitchen too! ;)

wonder u have enough storage space? :rolleyes:

Thank you~ I have not taken the other side of the kitchen as it is still abit clustered...should have enough storage space as it is full height cabinets... ;)

congrats!!!!

your house is nicely done up!

Thank you for your compliment~ :)

The waiting of the furnitures is a dread...still have dining table and chairs to settle...anyone has any good recommendations? Not too expensive though...thanks~

Thank you for your compliment~ :)

The waiting of the furnitures is a dread...still have dining table and chairs to settle...anyone has any good recommendations? Not too expensive though...thanks~

u bought ur sofa aly? oops...i know..it's not what u asked...pai seh ar..

Thanks Xiao BinBin, just note of caution. Make sure your top that holds the rings are black in colour. At first I got the white type. Then I called them up saying pic shows its black in color. Then they said, tis true. Rinnai received many complaints of decolorization. So changed to black. So I actually wnet down to their centre to make that change.

Thanks Xiao BinBin, just note of caution. Make sure your top that holds the rings are black in colour. At first I got the white type. Then I called them up saying pic shows its black in color. Then they said, tis true. Rinnai received many complaints of decolorization. So changed to black. So I actually wnet down to their centre to make that change.

Thanks for the note!

During shopping, I was already notified by Desmond(Asia Excel) that white can decolorisation. Therefore the newer range are black brass. ^_^

nice place!

btw u should resize the photos smaller to make it easiler to see and also faster for the photos to load. :)

Thanks! Have tried to resize but dun seem to be able to get it rite...sorry abt that guys~

Hi there! I see that you are staying around this area as well, great! Im still trying to get used to living here as I have stayed at the west for nearly 20 yrs...

Heya Reinshagen,

I think its quite easy to get used to living in Bishan cos' its pretty central and convenient. :) For me I've lived in Bishan for around 20 years now.

From your pictures, I gather your place is around the 22X cluster? That side's quite good as its close to the park yet also near to places like Bishan central and the Bishan north mall. If you have any queries regarding the area let me know, will be glad to share. :)

Heya Reinshagen,

I think its quite easy to get used to living in Bishan cos' its pretty central and convenient. :) For me I've lived in Bishan for around 20 years now.

From your pictures, I gather your place is around the 22X cluster? That side's quite good as its close to the park yet also near to places like Bishan central and the Bishan north mall. If you have any queries regarding the area let me know, will be glad to share. :)

Thanks for sharing! I do find it convenient here if I take the train. But using the expressway is always horrible especially the peak hrs. Which part of Bishan do you stay ard?

Thanks for sharing! I do find it convenient here if I take the train. But using the expressway is always horrible especially the peak hrs. Which part of Bishan do you stay ard?

I'll be moving over to St 24 in the cluster with 5 tall blocks next to Catholic High and just across the road from Bishan active.

Currently, I'm at St 13, just directly next to the Community Club and Interchange/Junction 8. The current place is more convenient in terms of walking distance to MRT and the main town centre compared to the newer place though.

From my office in town.....it takes 20mins Bishan!

Bus to Bishan North from Bishan MRT Opp

- 13, 88, 52, 54

For my case, I have to walk up the hill @ St 24. Sometimes I take 54 and drop at Whitley Sec.

The bishanites shld exchange notes more often...where to eat, what to buy...etc :P

Seriously, we got sick of Bishan North food already. The best coffeshop of the three - the one with nice kuay chap :P

The no of supermarts and clinics....speechless...so many!!!

Edited by XiaoBinBin

I'll be moving over to St 24 in the cluster with 5 tall blocks next to Catholic High and just across the road from Bishan active.

Currently, I'm at St 13, just directly next to the Community Club and Interchange/Junction 8. The current place is more convenient in terms of walking distance to MRT and the main town centre compared to the newer place though.

Is your new place purple in color? Sorry as I am still very foreign to Bishan. Your new pad should be near 2 eateries rite?

The bishanites shld exchange notes more often...where to eat, what to buy...etc :P

Seriously, we got sick of Bishan North food already. The best coffeshop of the three - the one with nice kuay chap :P

The no of supermarts and clinics....speechless...so many!!!

Absolutely right! The only usual hang-out I go to is Kim Tian...I like the chicken rice and the Yong Dao Fu! I dun seem to get sick of it!

There's also this coffeeshop at Blk 279 Bishan St 24 where the Romanian Food Joint is? Anyone tried it?

The Cze cha store there is offering a 1 - 1 promo. I ordered Fish head steamboat and I get 1 free! Quite shiok! :P