Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sengkang newbie

My Mini 5i Resale

what the?! i listen oredi, also angry for you huh! :furious::curse: How can the contractor like that one? hmmm, anyway minor reno also got money to earn meh, i mean if ur house condition is good, then its gd to save money lor. how come u so urgent to move in leh?

I need to shift in so fast coz i already sold my house and by right need to shift out last month but the buyer allowed us to stay till late next month when we take over the new house keys....but recently the buyer asked us to let them have a room to shift in earlier so we bo bian must shift out once take the keys lor :(

Actually the seller for our new house at first said we can shift in earlier but when we were at the hdb 1st appt, they suddenly said must drag as long as possible for the 2nd appt coz they still haven't find a house and also need to outstation! Walao sibeh frustrated! :curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I need to shift in so fast coz i already sold my house and by right need to shift out last month but the buyer allowed us to stay till late next month when we take over the new house keys....but recently the buyer asked us to let them have a room to shift in earlier so we bo bian must shift out once take the keys lor :(

Actually the seller for our new house at first said we can shift in earlier but when we were at the hdb 1st appt, they suddenly said must drag as long as possible for the 2nd appt coz they still haven't find a house and also need to outstation! Walao sibeh frustrated! :curse:

Typical seller. Before sales, everything can. After paperwork is signed, want to extend further. Tell them no way, if not who is going to compensate your stay in ur current unit if they dun't shift out. I have learnt that the hard way.

Typical seller. Before sales, everything can. After paperwork is signed, want to extend further. Tell them no way, if not who is going to compensate your stay in ur current unit if they dun't shift out. I have learnt that the hard way.

Actually i also have similar problem. Got a contra case and seller needs time to find new house/renovate it.

We had decided on one month extension when we signed the deal. Rent for that extra month was deducted from the final COV.

Now they need two weeks more !

I allowed them one because they have been nice to deal with otherwise.

So you can take the call about how much extension you want to give. After 2nd appointment you are the owner of house. Former seller is just your tenant.

Actually i also have similar problem. Got a contra case and seller needs time to find new house/renovate it.

We had decided on one month extension when we signed the deal. Rent for that extra month was deducted from the final COV.

Now they need two weeks more !

I allowed them one because they have been nice to deal with otherwise.

So you can take the call about how much extension you want to give. After 2nd appointment you are the owner of house. Former seller is just your tenant.

Now I just keep my fingers crosses and hope everything will be smooth lor :P

Encountered 1 case where owners expect COV 25k and since I'm currently staying temporarily at my parents place, I would like to get a house with no strings attached and lucky I asked cos the owner was asking me to let him stay for more than 2 months FOC after the 2nd appt and I was like "Huh?? What abt me ?? I do not have a place to stay too"

Moreover it's not as he sold me below val or something, in the end, gave up on that unit though i like it :(

what the?! they are putting you on a spot by doing that, you good to them they r also not good to you, then dun care leh, just dun extend for you, wait u no place to stay then how? aiyo, u can tell the HDB officer right?

what the?! they are putting you on a spot by doing that, you good to them they r also not good to you, then dun care leh, just dun extend for you, wait u no place to stay then how? aiyo, u can tell the HDB officer right?

No choice lah...now waiting for me to take the new house key next month then quickly shift all my barang barang out to the new house....then faster do minor reno while i shift to my mum's house for temp stay while my wife go to her mum's house :P

No choice lah...now waiting for me to take the new house key next month then quickly shift all my barang barang out to the new house....then faster do minor reno while i shift to my mum's house for temp stay while my wife go to her mum's house :P

sigh, poor you, luckily its mamee house so still quite all rite lor

I found a contractor recently and he quoted me around 3k for the minor works tat I wished to do :D

Pm me if u would like to have the contact ;)

I planning to shift all my stuffs into the new house once i got the keys and then let the contractor carry out the required works, while i temporary stay in my parents house :)

Hi SK New bie

I also bough house in Anchorvale 313..

Can youlet me knw te contractor details who quote you low as I too intent to do some minor works.

Pls PM with me contractor details and if possible the quote also..