Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fatgirl10

Wardrobe Door

Currently I have an existing built in wardrobe, but I want to change the door from swing door to sliding ones. Is it possible and how much will it cost?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Currently I have an existing built in wardrobe, but I want to change the door from swing door to sliding ones. Is it possible and how much will it cost?

Yes it can be done.. They can just to remove the swing door, build up a framework infront of your wardrobe and change it to sliding doors :)

How much will it cost will have to depends on the size of the door. Roughly how big is the size of your wardrobe

Edited by ieukro

Yes it can be done.. They can just to remove the swing door, build up a framework infront of your wardrobe and change it to sliding doors :)

How much will it cost will have to depends on the size of the door. Roughly how big is the size of your wardrobe

The size is W1630mm x H2330mm

I heard that OPSH specializes in pole system wardrobe and sliding doors systems.

maybe u can check them out. :D

url:www.opsh.com.sg

Cheers

Xaven88

oh yes i seen opsh at the expo fair

their system looks n feels better than other brands.. eg. they specially fabricate a cover to cover the screws..

they quoted $140pfr for the first 5ft during then... not sure about now...??

I saw OPSH at sg expo yesterday & tested their sliding door system, its feels quiet and silent while gliding, on top of that.. They have additional featuers like anti-slam soft closer for doors. The sales person explained that their mechanism and materials are imported from australlia, systems are assembled in their local factory.

I will be going down to confirm my orders this week end for my new place.

Cheers. :D