Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kok

Carabelle

Dear bros n sis,

Apologies if i place this in the wrong section. Just receive my keys for "Carabelle", gonna do some minor AA works (planter decking, solid tops on ledges etc) and painting. Trying to see if there's any carabellians in this forum, maybe we can exchange ctcs of contractors and even consolidate orders for better bargaining power. :D

rgds

KH

Edited by kok

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear bros n sis,

Apologies if i place this in the wrong section. Just receive my keys for "Carabelle", gonna do some minor AA works (planter decking, solid tops on ledges etc) and painting. Trying to see if there's any carabellians in this forum, maybe we can exchange ctcs of contractors and even consolidate orders for better bargaining power. :D

rgds

KH

Hi,

I am also staying at Carabelle. You have any good deals for the planter box?

regards,

renoblurblur

Hi,

I am also staying at Carabelle. You have any good deals for the planter box?

regards,

renoblurblur

My neighbour got hers done at ard 850sgd. Ours is the L-shape planter, approx 34 s.ft

Goodhill.com quoted 888sgd but i have yet to nego with them.

The contractor that did the swimming pool decking quoted me 1200SGD.

Liang Hoe Huat quoted me 1000SGD

I getting one more quote from a contractor my mum uses.

When are you moving in? Which block is yours?

Edited by kok

Hi,

I'm still getting quotes from IDs for my unit. Mine is a 2 bedder. I assume yours is at least a 3 bed room unit? I'm staying at Blk 51. You?

Regards,

renoblurblur

u doing interior designing also? Mine's blk 59 unit 17.

I'm also getting quotes for curtains and other stuff. u re-painting the apt? their paintwork looks quite shoddy.

Hope to see you within the vicinity! :)

I will be meeting the ID to finalise the quote tomorrow. Hope to move in around Oct.

I have to repaint too. Cos ID wants it to blend with his design.

I hope you can share your contacts for curtains and the planter box if you have any. :)

Mine is unit 02.

Regards,

renoblurblur

I will be meeting the ID to finalise the quote tomorrow. Hope to move in around Oct.

I have to repaint too. Cos ID wants it to blend with his design.

I hope you can share your contacts for curtains and the planter box if you have any. :)

Mine is unit 02.

Regards,

renoblurblur

I got mr chew recommended by a few forummers for curtains. His service is great and prices quoted are quite cheap (was quoted 1200SGD for 3+1 bedrooms and a living room). Planter box not firm up yet.

Hi,

I have not done my curtains yet but reno work - false ceilings, painting, carpentry works etc will start at the end of the month. Are you doing grilles for the rooms or the solar film?

regards,

renoblurblur

Hi,

I have not done my curtains yet but reno work - false ceilings, painting, carpentry works etc will start at the end of the month. Are you doing grilles for the rooms or the solar film?

regards,

renoblurblur

not doing grills nor solar film

not doing grills nor solar film

Hi RenoBB,

Managed to obtain a good pricing for the wooden decking, 800sgd for my L-shaped planter. Will you be interested, maybe we can push the price lower if do together. If there's other carabellians interested, we could do a mass order and get a better price.

rgds

Hi RenoBB,

Managed to obtain a good pricing for the wooden decking, 800sgd for my L-shaped planter. Will you be interested, maybe we can push the price lower if do together. If there's other carabellians interested, we could do a mass order and get a better price.

rgds

Hi,

yes, please let me have the no. Will like to do the planter area with wood decking also. :) Thanks. But nobody else from Carabelle here. Can you PM me please? I'm starting my reno sometimes next week. Are all your defects done?

Hi I am also sourcing for reno, mine is Blk61 stack 18. I am getting my keys end Sep so no hurry yet.

You guys went for contractor or ID? I was quoted 13K by and ID, only doing the following:

1. shoe rack | divider near main door

2. TV console + "fake wall" (suddenly forgot what the name for this thing)

3. balcony planter level up (use back same tiles)

4. study room study desk

5. kids room bay window solid surface top (@ bay window)

6. master bedroom wall paper + side desks _ cushion on bay window

7. all painting etc

8. living room L box / false ceiling

TOTAL $13K

Any comments fellow Carabellers??? :D

Hi,

yes, please let me have the no. Will like to do the planter area with wood decking also. :) Thanks. But nobody else from Carabelle here. Can you PM me please? I'm starting my reno sometimes next week. Are all your defects done?

Edited by panggou

Hi I am also sourcing for reno, mine is Blk61 stack 18. I am getting my keys end Sep so no hurry yet.

You guys went for contractor or ID? I was quoted 13K by and ID, only doing the following:

4. study room study desk

7. all painting etc

TOTAL $13K

Hmm..... yours look good. Mine is about 24K with electrical work in. I am also doing a 6ft kitchen cabinet as the 2 bedroom unit do not have enough space for the kitchen.

My quote does not include the planter area cover up.

Can you PM me whic ID you are using?

Regards,

renoBB

4. study room study desk

7. all painting etc

TOTAL $13K

Hi Panggou

Sounds Reasonable, tho IMHO you probably can push them down by another 1.5 - 2k. Mine is stack 17, initially also though of doing all these (L box, feature wall etc) but after getting the keys, feel that minimal alterations required (partly cos the unit not as big as i expected) so i'm just getting a contractor to do minor touch up n painting.

Nice to know you. Hope to know more Carabellians here. =)

Hi,

Hi,

The contact for the curtain is Mr Chew, tel no is 96534689. Just tell him u recommended by neighbours in the same estate. He'll know