Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kok

Carabelle

no problem, pmed you.

Hmm..... yours look good. Mine is about 24K with electrical work in. I am also doing a 6ft kitchen cabinet as the 2 bedroom unit do not have enough space for the kitchen.

My quote does not include the planter area cover up.

Can you PM me whic ID you are using?

Regards,

renoBB

Edited by panggou

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am still thinking whether to get contractor or id... contractor will definitely save quite a bit though...

after reno still need the curtains / lighting costs... no planning to spend too much in total, tight budget.

Hi Panggou

Sounds Reasonable, tho IMHO you probably can push them down by another 1.5 - 2k. Mine is stack 17, initially also though of doing all these (L box, feature wall etc) but after getting the keys, feel that minimal alterations required (partly cos the unit not as big as i expected) so i'm just getting a contractor to do minor touch up n painting.

Nice to know you. Hope to know more Carabellians here. =)

Hi,

yes, please let me have the no. Will like to do the planter area with wood decking also. :) Thanks. But nobody else from Carabelle here. Can you PM me please? I'm starting my reno sometimes next week. Are all your defects done?

Hi, I also staying there. mine is a 3 bedder, unit 26. Am also sourcing for wood decking. i called Goodhill before and they quote me 480 for a long side. I not doing the whole L-shape

Ours is 2+study. One contractor gave us the quotation below. Anyone can comment if it is reasonable?

Balcony decking with chengai wood (including planter total 2.4mX3m) -- $2430

Laminated plywood for baywindow (master bedroom) -- $400

Laminated plywood for baywindow (study room) -- $200

Laminated plywood for baywindow (2nd bedroom) --$330

1m*2m mirror (2 pieces) -- $850

Ours is 2+study. One contractor gave us the quotation below. Anyone can comment if it is reasonable?

Heard goodhill doesn't use chengal - that's why cheaper?

First item n last item is way too ex!

Heard goodhill doesn't use chengal - that's why cheaper?

They use merbau... they quoted me the low price too. I am also trying to ask ard is chengai better and neccesary?

Was told merbau also outdoor wood. Another question i ask is, do we even know how to differentiate merbau from chengai from balau etc? If not, ppl tell u chengai but give u other stuff, u also LL

First item n last item is way too ex!

Is it that ex? Maybe we should ask other contractors...

How you guys plan to put on baywindow ledges? I am thinking of solid surfacing, but ppl say that will be more expensive.

Is it that ex? Maybe we should ask other contractors...

How you guys plan to put on baywindow ledges? I am thinking of solid surfacing, but ppl say that will be more expensive.

Hi all,

Glad to see more people from Carabelle here. :) My bay window ledge is between $400 and $450. Using lamination - Formica brand. For spqi, is your contractor quoting you for the whole balcony? If it is then I guess the price is around there. One ID quoted me $900 for the planter area only.

I have not finalise whether I will be doing the decking. Once I get the price, I will share it here.

Edited by renoblurblur

Hi all,

Glad to see more people from Carabelle here. :) My bay window ledge is between $400 and $450. Using lamination - Formica brand. For spqi, is your contractor quoting you for the whole balcony? If it is then I guess the price is around there. One ID quoted me $900 for the planter area only.

I have not finalise whether I will be doing the decking. Once I get the price, I will share it here.

ya, the price is for the whole balcony. for planter box, the same contractor quotes me 1200, which we think it toooo exp, although it is chengal wood. If using merbau, so far the lowest we get for the whole balcony is around 1500. Maybe we will use merbau instead, since it is much cheaper... I am also searching for a gate, any recommendation?

Hi,

For Gate, I called one of the contractor who left the flyer in out unit. He quoted me $600. Still hesitating whether I want to do anot. But I am interested to do the grills for the room window. Maybe we can order together to get a better price? My ID also quoted me $950 excluding GST for the planter deck. Should we order together also?

Regards,

RenoBB

Hi,

For Gate, I called one of the contractor who left the flyer in out unit. He quoted me $600. Still hesitating whether I want to do anot. But I am interested to do the grills for the room window. Maybe we can order together to get a better price? My ID also quoted me $950 excluding GST for the planter deck. Should we order together also?

Regards,

RenoBB

I don't mind getting it together if you guys are okay with it. For me, i most likely will be going for the merbau wood (much cheaper) wiith goodhill as they seem to be very experience in such projects. As for painting, i managed to get one to paint my 3+1 for 800sgd. If u guys are interested, i can pass u all the contacts.

I don't mind getting it together if you guys are okay with it. For me, i most likely will be going for the merbau wood (much cheaper) wiith goodhill as they seem to be very experience in such projects. As for painting, i managed to get one to paint my 3+1 for 800sgd. If u guys are interested, i can pass u all the contacts.

We finally decided to install laminated plywood for baywindows.

$600 for a gate sounds reasonable, goodhill quotes me $780. My neighbour also want to install one, pls count we two in.

We managed to cut down changal wood for whole balcony to $1900. We are also thinking to get merbau from goodhill, later may go down to see how is merbau like. Comparing merbau to barlau, which one is better? price for the two are around the same.

We are not going to do painting, as we are afraid it will mass up the floors. so we will just leave the walls to white.

kok, renoblurblur, i have pm my contact to you. pls keep us updated. thanks.

Dear all, we have yet to collect the keys thus cannot decide whether to join in the bp or not.

May I know if all if you have gone into your units already? Is the management responsive in solving the defects?

Dear all, we have yet to collect the keys thus cannot decide whether to join in the bp or not.

May I know if all if you have gone into your units already? Is the management responsive in solving the defects?

Hi,

The management is responsive in doing the defects. But hor, if you are subsale buyer, the original owner should have settled the defects for you? Can you ask them for help in going up to your unit?