Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shingirl

Country Style Furniture

hi,

any idea where i and buy country style furniture and deco?

i like those pink and white theme........ if rosy rosy type.......

and idea? esp lamps and blanket......

read from forum there's a push cart that travel around........... and idea how to contact?

thanks so much

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey there,

I was in the same predicament as you only a few months ago. We have a smallish town house and wanted the feel of the British and French (my wife and I are British and French respectively) country farm house in the middle of Berlin! We searched around the internet for stuff. Although we bought a lot of very exciting items, by far the one we appreciate the most is our Cashmere Blanket in red and white. For information on Cashmere blankets we visited www.cashmere-blanket.co.uk. Although it might seem obvious, its a really good site with a bunch of useful information on Cashmere Blankets and throws etc with tips on place to buy as well as information on how to care for them.

I hope this helps

X

hi,

any idea where i and buy country style furniture and deco?

i like those pink and white theme........ if rosy rosy type.......

and idea? esp lamps and blanket......

read from forum there's a push cart that travel around........... and idea how to contact?

thanks so much

For big furniture try Eco link avail at park mall and furniture mall @toh guan

Or country craft at Ann Siang road

For decor, I know the auntie with the push cart at IMM; she imports from Vietnam and china

She has shifted to Thomson plaza; she has a showroom at Jln perminpin

Her company is known as all thingz country

Perhaps you can try out this shop that sell French furniture, they are called Victorian Flair Pte Ltd & situated in toa Payoh north.

I bought a few items from them recently, good prices and warm service.

www.Facebook.com/victorianflairpl

Edited by Rebacca

Look at Furniture Directory http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34535 . There are listed some shops which may be interested for you.

As well, here you will find some http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27217

To add on to Andreja's post, Le.Article (http://www.learticle.com/page.php?mod=articles) - has quite rustic style of furniture, might be right up your alley =)