Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hime

Cave

Hi hime,

We also bought the toshiba inverter, but system 2 only. :D

Previously, we also consider buying the brandth induction cooker as our flat does not have government gas supply. End up, we didn't go for it as we bought a resale old flat. So Hb is worried about future electrical trips due overloading from aircon, induction cooker and the other applicances. You might want to check out the electricity loading of your flat to avoid these. :)

Thanks for the tip! Checked and ok to proceed so we bought it! :)

hope don't trip! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Part 2

and we bought our 42inch tv from Phillips at Best Denki.. Main reason why we like is becos it has got the ambilight technology, fancy fancy LED lights behind the tv which changes according to wats on ur tv screen.. nice touch! Since we don't have feature wall at the tv area, the lights can add a little more pattern to the wall ba.. Dunno why i am such a sucker for LED lights.. madness.. Anyhow we got 800 phillips voucher along with the purchase.. dunno what to do with it now. jia lat.. I think i can buy iron, rice cooker, water flask, vaccum cleaner and dunno wat else with the vouchers. talk about shoppaholic.. mixed feelings.. happy with our buy but sad that we are broke! :P

http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/e...V+42PFL8404H-12

Looking forward to posting more pics!

Welcome to RT. How much u get yr philips LCD ?

wow 800 voucher is alot. can buy soundbar with it

Hi five back!! Hee that was what i dislike abt the others.. Too small not nice.. Wanted to get Ariston but like dun have 2 zone ones.. 1300 sounds reasonable.. Cos i thought it was around 1500.. Thanks dear hope you enjoy using it.. :D

i think its on sale now leh.. it was abt 1500 before if i didn't remember wrongly but now got sale so 1300.. go look see maybe got better deal?

Welcome to RT. How much u get yr philips LCD ?

wow 800 voucher is alot. can buy soundbar with it

thanks! got it about 2k plus during their weekend promo.. 42inch full HD.. soundbar for the 42 inch tv too ex... think my voucher not enough loh..

thanks! got it about 2k plus during their weekend promo.. 42inch full HD.. soundbar for the 42 inch tv too ex... think my voucher not enough loh..

yr ambi light series 2k + with 800 voucher gd deal wor.

mine 3000 series $ 1399 NO VOUCHER.

pay another 700 for 2.1 HTS with ambi sound

add up 2.1 k liao

Something I done up using free software online, its not very accurate cos this is the 1st time i am doing this! But it has wat we both envision for our house.

dream.jpg

Edited by hime

Congrats on your new house!

Wah! Your bedroom is super big! :dribble:

Big walk-in wardrobe~~~ The whole sunken in balcony area will be wardrobe~? So nice ^^

Maybe can consider glass door in the MBR (before wardrobe / study)? Else may need very power aircon?

Something I done up using free software online, its not very accurate cos this is the 1st time i am doing this! But it has wat we both envision for our house.

Congrats on your new house!

Wah! Your bedroom is super big! :dribble:

Big walk-in wardrobe~~~ The whole sunken in balcony area will be wardrobe~? So nice ^^

Maybe can consider glass door in the MBR (before wardrobe / study)? Else may need very power aircon?

Hi.. yup we've decided to combine the 1 of the bedroom with the balcony and master.. :)

Those are daybeds at the balcony area.. sorry.. dunno how to draw.. haha..

More photos!

Our common toilet hacked:

Commontoilet2.jpg

New wall built to cover up existing entrance:

Commontoilet1.jpg

Aircon trunking:

AircontrunkingBRandbalcony.jpg

New casing for wires

Casingforwires.jpg

Windows arrived too! Nice! We chose transparent colored window with silver frame.. Wanted to get those sliding windows tat can be open to full view (no fixed panel on 1 side) from Bestview but think it might cost quite a bit so decided not to..

NewWindows.jpg

Newwindowframe.jpg

Newwindowframe2.jpg

Glass for toilet windows

Glassfortoiletwindows.jpg