Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

There are currently some internal conflicts between me and the management in U and B.

Before these conflicts have been resolved, we will not be accepting new opportunities any more.

We expect this to be resolved in 1-2 months.

For existing customers, we will settle your renovations as a first priority, thank you.

I will have either contacted you or am trying to contact you to settle your renovations.

Plesae drop me an email (find in ubreno.blogspot.com) if further communications are required.

My mobile number will automatically be sent back to you.

please don't write so many rubbish!!! You are the cheater.. :horse:

Without the finances from U and B, I cannot continue to finish up the rest of the jobs.

Already I have used up all my money to finish up some of your renovations independent from U and B but am not getting paid for it.

I don't know what else I can do.

Please contact Florence to finish up the jobs.

The only thing I can do is to link you up to the other subcontractors to finish your job but this will be independent from the contract you have signed up with U and B.

Please don't chase me anymore about your projects.

Now that I am no longer working for U and B, I have nothing left.

I really have no more personal finances to help you finish up anymore much as I hate to say this.

I have worked so hard this half a year and ended up with nothing.

It is very important to choose correctly who you work with.

It has not been good for me these past weeks, much as it is not good for the customers with U and B.

Being scolded by 50 phone calls everyday is something nobody likes.

Moving forward, I will need to restart from scratch.

I will not have a company nor will I have resources.

However, I still am experienced in the renovations, and I hope I can use this to help others.

If you are interested in doing renovation projects, I can still help.

You will not sign contract with me, but you can engage me to be a project manager.

- I can help you see what you need and introduce you to the right sub-contractors.

- I will show you the COST PRICES on engaging the subcontractors and help you engage them.

- I can help to plan their schedule.

- You will not pay me for the renovations, but you will pay the sub-contractors directly for their job - there is less risk for you.

If you are interested in this arrangement and want to know how we can work together, please send me an email to jason.goh.renovations@gmail.com

This is different from my U and B email account as I WILL NOT be under U and B anymore.

I really have no more personal finances to help you finish up anymore much as I hate to say this.

It has not been good for me these past weeks, much as it is not good for the customers with U and B.

However, I still am experienced in the renovations, and I hope I can use this to help others.

You will not sign contract with me, but you can engage me to be a project manager.

- I can help you see what you need and introduce you to the right sub-contractors.

- I will show you the COST PRICES on engaging the subcontractors and help you engage them.

- You will not pay me for the renovations, but you will pay the sub-contractors directly for their job - there is less risk for you.

If you are interested in this arrangement and want to know how we can work together, please send me an email to jason.goh.renovations@gmail.com

This is different from my U and B email account as I WILL NOT be under U and B anymore.

DON’T try to cheat again! Both you and your wife are liar and cheated our hard earned money you just like taking the rice from the beggar bowl. Do you know it is very sinful? We have only so much money budgeted for Reno and your cheated all of it.

You keep saying that you are no longer with U&B then why are you hiding refused to let us have the written contract in your records book? IF your are a man and you still have your “BALLS” intact then come and meet us and let us have our contract else you are just buying time thinking that we can’t wait and you can just enjoy with the money. Please remember ALL THE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE CHEATED ARE WITH OUR BLOOD AND SWEAT.

Hi all victims, It's time that we should stand together and shouldn't let this couple go on to cheat new innocent house owner. Beside taking legal action the press should be alert of this to stop them going on cheating more people.

Jason if you are reading this post please come forward and return the contract and written memo of money paid to you, this is the way to earn our trust and no just doing lip service.

Till this minute, you and your wife still go around to cheat the innocent. You claimed you are not acting in concert with your wife. How to explain the following:

Why from the start you hold our agreement and collected cash but give the excuses that your account clerk was away on leave and never issue receipt despite numerous chaser.

Knowing that you are facing financial dispute with the company yet you still going around to CHEAT new house owner to pay you HARD CASH but without receipts???

When some of the owners suggested to you to terminate the agreement that we have with you to free ourselves with U&B, so that we can use the money to pay for materials but YOU REFUSED ARE YOU SURE YOU have nothing to do with U&B????

Post as the boss of the company and now you claimed that you’re not the boss what is this

Please don fool us any more 1st time is a mistake to believe you, 2nd time we choose to believe you and make ourselves a fool and now you really think that all of us are IDIOT???

hi guys....

i've had my renov done by jason....actually kopi kor and i started abt the same time. of course mine is a small 3NG, so less things to do lah.

yes, we had delays and some small small items he said he'd take care of, not exactly done.

but what the heck. jason gave us other freebies so i'm very ok with everything overall.

he's a very easy going guy, never try to squeeze us or deliberately go back on his word.

things that he could help us with, he did, with no extra charges---like helping me fix my bed, twice!

i think you can see my posts in my t-blog how frustrated i was with those delays, but in the end, he handed everything over ...about 3 weeks past the initial HO date....but i was prepared for a 1-2 weeks delay ....so my expectations were not exactly crushed. i mean, it's only realistic to buffer in delay time....like contractors are humans, they can fall sick or shipping of supplies delayed ....so many small small things that can add up, can cause a longer delay. so i think "real" HO is something that you shld forecast to 2 weeks after the HO date your give your contractor. :P

lower blood pressure.

anyway, my reviews of the work done:

hacking was like that lor. hack and clear mah. lol...i dun think got "bad" hacking. lol....

tiling was very well done, very very well done, i'm still impressed after living here for abt 3 mths.

painting was very well done....got 1 old uncle and one younger uncle (look like hk actor one)...no air bubbles, no paintbrush hairs .....just smooth finish.

plastering was well done too...

er....bi-fold doors of toilet wrong design (but i close one eye)

window grills was wrong color (close the other eye)

carpentry is ....well....i would have said very well done if i posted this 3-4 days ago.

but i've noticed some leakage in the kitchen cabinet....so i will see if he can rectify for me this nonsense.

if not, i like everything ---laminates on wardrobe/kitchen cabinets all applied sui sui (those gloss ones, where if you don't make it smooth, it's very obvious)

i was around for most of the day and night when the carpenters were working (cos rushing laio, like 2-3 days b4 HO) ...and even tho it was night, if the laminate was not nice, they will remove and adjust or even retrim a new piece to fit. very impressed with their professionalism.

solid top and stainless steel backing all nicely done up also.

plumber also very nice guy, made the exposed pipes in the toilets as "concealed" as possible...and he's the guy who drilled and fixed all the toilets stuff (towel bars, mirror etc) very patient when hubby and i were trying out this height or that or put left or right.

electrician (ah tan) also very nice guy.....helped me to do up the wiring as nicely as possible (old flat, exposed wiring lah)...helped me with lightings, 2-way switches all that.

so i dun think jason is unreliable lah.

i think he just needs more time and then he will get the job done. cos i feel that his workers are all giving quality work.

you don't want them to rush and do a slipshod job mah.

of course, cannot stretch on forever lah.

maybe things can get faster if you call your guy (carpenter/electrician/tiler/painter/plasterer etc ) directly???

after a while, that was what i did.

i have electrician (ah tan's) and carpenter (ah zai's) number, pls pm me if you need-----but no use if they are not the ones in charge of your unit.

cos i dunno how many teams of pple there are (or were) under jason.

i still dunno what happened btw jason and florence. :(

quite sad to see things are like that.

Without the finances from U and B, I cannot continue to finish up the rest of the jobs.

Already I have used up all my money to finish up some of your renovations independent from U and B but am not getting paid for it.

I don't know what else I can do.

Please contact Florence to finish up the jobs.

The only thing I can do is to link you up to the other subcontractors to finish your job but this will be independent from the contract you have signed up with U and B.

All rubbish... at first told us, no need anything..... believe me, i will not follow my brother step'' Ah Soo'' i am honest type...

What else you can do??? we paid you in cash, end up told us no money.... you & your wife is the same person.. very good actor. all story done by yourself

All rubbish... at first told us, no need anything..... believe me, i will not follow my brother step'' Ah Soo'' i am honest type...

What else you can do??? we paid you in cash, end up told us no money.... you & your wife is the same person.. very good actor. all story done by yourself

TO ALL U&B VICTIMS

I’m one of the hard hit victim of U&B, I am currently gathering evidences against U&B to make sure they get their just desserts for leaving us in the lurch and abandoning us. Am in talk with SPF to see if there is enough to take actions against both Jason and Florence of U&B.

Can all affected victim please prepare your report and we shall meet and lodge our case with CASE then copy Small Claim Tribunal court and follows by SPF online E-report.

Your inputs will be of great help in making it a substantial case for them to bring actions. At this point, I would request you make an online police report, even if you had already done one previously, please write one with the same header.

Do not go to police station whereby you will be advised by the counter PC/WPC to lodge claim against them thru CASE or Small Claims. That is not the aim of me initiating this. I mean by making an online SPF report towards a common Defendant – U&B Design & Reno. Please go to link below, for Singapore Police Force,

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/index.htm

Go under the Tab "E-services", scroll below and you can see "Lodging of Police report"

Please remember to add in this quote as the header

Ref link to report num : A/20100xxxx/2010

LODGING REPORT OF SUSPECTED CHEATING AGAINST COMMON

DEFENDANT, U&B DESIGN and RENOVATIONS COMPANY at 68 Sungei Kadut Street 1 Singapore 729352

HDB License No: HB 07-3395D

(Address of the house unit renovated.)

List down your case, state the facts of:

When, Where and how you come to know of this company

When contract was signed,

How much was paid, when was it paid & to whom mode of payment and cheque/receipt nos.

When they first start work started

what work had been done and WIP by U&B.

When they have had started disappearing or non contactable by ways of pone calls and SMS. Estimated amount of loss as compared to amount of actual work done

eg. Quoted $1000 for painting – work done painted 1st coat ($500 worth labor and paint) without sealer as agreed, your damaged will be $1000, cos if you have to get a new painter to redo the painting it will cost you approx. close to $1000 for a unit with 92sqm.

WE WANT OUR HARD EARNED SWEATS ANS BLOODS MONEY BACK!

Moderator please dun delete this message, we need your help as well.

TO ALL U&B VICTIMS

I’m one of the hard hit victim of U&B, I am currently gathering evidences against U&B to make sure they get their just desserts for leaving us in the lurch and abandoning us. Am in talk with SPF to see if there is enough to take actions against both Jason and Florence of U&B.

Can all affected victim please prepare your report and we shall meet and lodge our case with CASE then copy Small Claim Tribunal court and follows by SPF online E-report.

Your inputs will be of great help in making it a substantial case for them to bring actions. At this point, I would request you make an online police report, even if you had already done one previously, please write one with the same header.

Do not go to police station whereby you will be advised by the counter PC/WPC to lodge claim against them thru CASE or Small Claims. That is not the aim of me initiating this. I mean by making an online SPF report towards a common Defendant – U&B Design & Reno. Please go to link below, for Singapore Police Force,

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/index.htm

Go under the Tab "E-services", scroll below and you can see "Lodging of Police report"

Please remember to add in this quote as the header

Ref link to report num : A/20100xxxx/2010

LODGING REPORT OF SUSPECTED CHEATING AGAINST COMMON

DEFENDANT, U&B DESIGN and RENOVATIONS COMPANY at 68 Sungei Kadut Street 1 Singapore 729352

HDB License No: HB 07-3395D

(Address of the house unit renovated.)

List down your case, state the facts of:

When, Where and how you come to know of this company

When contract was signed,

How much was paid, when was it paid & to whom mode of payment and cheque/receipt nos.

When they first start work started

what work had been done and WIP by U&B.

When they have had started disappearing or non contactable by ways of pone calls and SMS. Estimated amount of loss as compared to amount of actual work done

eg. Quoted $1000 for painting – work done painted 1st coat ($500 worth labor and paint) without sealer as agreed, your damaged will be $1000, cos if you have to get a new painter to redo the painting it will cost you approx. close to $1000 for a unit with 92sqm.

WE WANT OUR HARD EARNED SWEATS ANS BLOODS MONEY BACK!

Moderator please dun delete this message, we need your help as well.

good!

My comments:

He is a cheater who took our deposit and went into hiding. (this is a fact and not bad mothing/ slandering)

Work is delayed after the he pushed the responsibility to his wife... cannot move in on time already.

Wife doesn't pick up calls now, so the delay is going to drag for more months to come.

Very troubled because all that was promised, ie 2-3 weeks can finish already, he won't run away, next week confirm do for me, all the bull**** from them were not fulfilled.

My comments:

He is a cheater who took our deposit and went into hiding. (this is a fact and not bad mothing/ slandering)

Work is delayed after the he pushed the responsibility to his wife... cannot move in on time already.

Wife doesn't pick up calls now, so the delay is going to drag for more months to come.

Very troubled because all that was promised, ie 2-3 weeks can finish already, he won't run away, next week confirm do for me, all the bull**** from them were not fulfilled.

How your progress??

My comments:

Good Morning all U&B victims,

Jason and Florence had swindled all my hard earned money and now absconded.

They choose to ignore us and wasted all our time waiting and missed our moving-in date. I have checked with CASE and SCTC, they suggest that all of us should jointly file a police report with SPF towards U&B if there are more then 3 complaint towards a single defendant it will warrant an investigations (We are just like the victims of Wax in the city). We have more then 10 if not less, so why are we waiting for? Let action now and stop them from going around to swindle more innocent people.

Good Morning all U&B victims,

Jason and Florence had swindled all my hard earned money and now absconded.

They choose to ignore us and wasted all our time waiting and missed our moving-in date. I have checked with CASE and SCTC, they suggest that all of us should jointly file a police report with SPF towards U&B if there are more then 3 complaint towards a single defendant it will warrant an investigations (We are just like the victims of Wax in the city). We have more then 10 if not less, so why are we waiting for? Let action now and stop them from going around to swindle more innocent people.

Dear All,

Jason's blog is currently set to PRIVATE readers thus wont be able to access his blog anymore .. perhaps Frank should help to un-lock his blog since he is the one doing the blog up for him ... Or you do not want us to take this to the police??