Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

does anyone has a lawyer friend or work in a law firm either in this thread or in this forum who can reco? xxx mentioned Florence ignores the legal claim & feigned ignorance. the options we have baliff, legal debt collector/ legal suit??? How can this woman & partners continue to be out there "cheating" other victims!

IMPORTANT PEOPLE planning to file with SPF:

1.rainbowguy (Filed with CASE & SCT)

2.Jstar_closet (Filed with SCT)

3.Jstar_closet's friend (Filed with CASE & SCT)

4.coffee_o (Filed with CASE & SCT)

5.dsman (Filed with CASE)

6.cdobear (Filed with sct)

7.zajnic (Filed with CASE & SCT)

*Victim100 (to file with sct. Pending update from xxx)

*Have not logged into renotalk

Still awaiting for 3/more people then we're good for spf to take action. **Crossing fingers**

Edited by Jstar_closet

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
does anyone has a lawyer friend or work in a law firm either in this thread or in this forum who can reco? xxx mentioned Florence ignores the legal claim & feigned ignorance. the options we have baliff, legal debt collector/ legal suit??? How can this woman & partners continue to be out there "cheating" other victims!

guys

I am not a lawyer but I have cases where people own us money and I did go to SCT after consulting a lawyer. Usually if you are owned < $20k, it really make no $ sense to engage a lawyer. The reason is because of the lawyer charges and even if u win, you won't get back 100% of the total sum. For SCT, I think the max claimable is $10k if I remember correctly.

First, check whether the company U&B is a private limited or sole propreitorship. For private limited, the liability of that company is their paid up capital and all facilities and equipment under the company's property. So meaning to say if their paid up capital = $20k, then max liability is $20k and the WSS can only seize their companys' property. No one is allow to seize private property of Jason unless he register the company as sole propreitorship.

Based on my experience, if a WSS is issued and the debtor has $, they will automatically pay u after cursing your 18th generation ancestors. Haha! There are some debtors who can pay but don't want to pay.

Good luck!

Still awaiting for 3/more people then we're good for spf to take action. **Crossing fingers**

Try to ask MP for help? If we dun get the money, we will make sure her HDB license get revoked and company close down. We can't let her carrying on cheating others.

Try to ask MP for help? If we dun get the money, we will make sure her HDB license get revoked and company close down. We can't let her carrying on cheating others.

No one report to HDB?

Oh yes, btw..Why do you guys have to wait for 10 people before SPF investigate? 7 ppl are not consider victims? Are they really that understaff? Come on! If you cant find 10 victims, means they dont need to do work? Does it make sense? Probably can feedback this to MP also...

Oh yes, btw..Why do you guys have to wait for 10 people before SPF investigate? 7 ppl are not consider victims? Are they really that understaff? Come on! If you cant find 10 victims, means they dont need to do work? Does it make sense? Probably can feedback this to MP also...

Hi htng,

Do you know the process of applying a WSS? How much is the cost and time for doing it? Many thanks in advance.

Thks htng for your sharing of info/experience! Even 1 person SPF only consider for filing purpose, 10 person is what was being mentioned by an officer.

Since everyone stays at different location which MP should we be approaching?

For HDB probably it's only after a SPF report then they can investigate otherwise I'll think base on our verbal words HDB will not be able to do much.

Not sure if htng is referring to the baliff, info available on SCT website?

Hi htng,

Do you know the process of applying a WSS? How much is the cost and time for doing it? Many thanks in advance.

Wah, you guys are fast at contacting me about this.

I turned it off so that no one else will call them to do projects.

If you want, I can turn it on again.

But I am not the only admin of the site - Jason has access to it as well, FYI.

hihi, Native, can i have the contacts to your ID / contractor, please?

Thanks.

Thks htng for your sharing of info/experience! Even 1 person SPF only consider for filing purpose, 10 person is what was being mentioned by an officer.

Since everyone stays at different location which MP should we be approaching?

For HDB probably it's only after a SPF report then they can investigate otherwise I'll think base on our verbal words HDB will not be able to do much.

well, it all depends. In my opinion, if you guys can go to various mp and ask for help, impact sure bigger. Tell them your issue and how you want them to help.

I think for HDB, probably email your TO and see what he says

happened to go to HDB website.

U&B's licence was suspended! Not sure when it happened

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos118p.nsf/0/...8256CDB0000CB82

Happened to be near sungei kadut & decide on the way look at the factory of U&B. OMG.

t_3uj3v4oevpm_a3af6ca.jpg

Many companies with their own factory situated over there, hard to identify the company as not indicated by most nor do the uncles know which company is where saying need to go find out one by one. Wow...

BWT each of us need to prepare a detailed police report as last mentioned sometime ago flow suggested by Victim100, link as below:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...3378&st=240

Edited by Jstar_closet

happened to go to HDB website.

U&B's licence was suspended! Not sure when it happened

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos118p.nsf/0/...8256CDB0000CB82

Happened to be near sungei kadut & decide on the way look at the factory of U&B. OMG.

t_3uj3v4oevpm_a3af6ca.jpg

Many companies with their own factory situated over there, hard to identify the company as not indicated by most nor do the uncles know which company is where saying need to go find out one by one. Wow...

BWT each of us need to prepare a detailed police report as last mentioned sometime ago flow suggested by Victim100, link as below:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...3378&st=240

Will you be willing to coordinate this effort, that is to consolidate all victims and make reports at the same time to SPF?