Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Djorkaeff

Anybody Engage Id Note

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone have bad experience with them except carrot?? Got their quotation.. after reading wat experienced by carrot, im a bit worried... ANyone out there mind to share?

Anyone have bad experience with them except carrot?? Got their quotation.. after reading wat experienced by carrot, im a bit worried... ANyone out there mind to share?

Hi

Any further reviews?

Hi Simon,

Please PM me Henry's contact? Thank you!

Hi Simon,

Can you kindly PM me Henry's contact?

As i will be starting my reno in end April!

Many Thanks!

:rolleyes:

done

Oh if you have read every pages of this thread, you will notice there are some of them too.......

Fencer T-blog

Junwei T-Blog

Jamieogh T-Blog

of course there are some good reviews on him too..........

Simon T-Blog

hcbing t-Blog

sixela T-Blog

Renovation sure have hiccups, is only whether is BIG like fencer or small like sixela....its really depend... :yamseng:

Finally finished reading the thread.

Great thread cos I love negative comments too. Nothing is perfect n everyone has different standards. Juz got to exercise own discretion and judge if all the problems are within acceptable limits.

Henry is the contractor that i have read up most so far.

One major concern that I have is about workmanship. I have seen some of the photos which are not quite acceptable for my standards. One of the henner also did comment that their workmanship is ok. He will not rectify things that are not aligned nicely as long as it is done properly. I can be fussy and pretty particular. I cant accept just ok standard. if it's crooked, i want it to be rectified. Would appreciate all the henner club people to rate the workmanship.

It would be great if the henners could share your reply here. Else I welcome any PMs!

Thanks!

Edited by listensea