Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gk1981

Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I like your kitchen white tiles, and the patterns on it! hope to see them up soon.

Those are my fav too :) At first our ID took us to LSH for choosing the tiles. Then after we changed the color concept for our kitchen, we went alone to LSH to choose tiles again. This time we just stepped into Hafary to check on their tiles. But we liked the tiles selection available there and decided to get the tiles from them :)

More or less finalized 3d drawings are here. Comments welcome!!!

1. Living Room - White laminates will be glossy white instead of what is seen in pic. Are the mirrors in the feature wall nice??

livingFW.jpg

2. Kitchen Cooking Area - More white and less dark brown in the kitchen to make the kitchen look bright :)

kitchen-1.jpg

3. Kitchen Sink - The Sink Support will be concrete (white tiles and plywood doors) and the sink will be black granite, instead of what is seen in the pic.

kitchensink.jpg

4. MBR Wardrobe - The white laminate will be glossy white instead of what is seen in the pic.

bedroomWD.jpg

Your 3D looks good but i've noticed there's a lot of brown elements from your kitchen, MBR Wardrobe & TV Feature wall too. maybe add some bold colours to make it more lively?

Your 3D looks good but i've noticed there's a lot of brown elements from your kitchen, MBR Wardrobe & TV Feature wall too. maybe add some bold colours to make it more lively?

Hi Pinklady, thanks for yiur comments. Yes the 3D drawings have more of brown in them. It looks so dull. I have asked our ID for more glossy white and less brown. Also the wall tiles colors are white as well :) We are going for white and brown combination for the furniture because it is the most standard color and easy to match with any color scheme :)

The Living Room wall color is Morning Dew, the color shown in the pic is Natural Linen, that will be only on the wall behind the feature wall :)

Hi Pinklady, thanks for yiur comments. Yes the 3D drawings have more of brown in them. It looks so dull. I have asked our ID for more glossy white and less brown. Also the wall tiles colors are white as well :) We are going for white and brown combination for the furniture because it is the most standard color and easy to match with any color scheme :)

The Living Room wall color is Morning Dew, the color shown in the pic is Natural Linen, that will be only on the wall behind the feature wall :)

oh ic. so when well the wall tiles be up? and the toilet accessories too?

oh ic. so when well the wall tiles be up? and the toilet accessories too?

Just came back from viewing the house reno. The Kitchen Wall Tiles and MBR Toilet Wall tiles are up today :) Grouting is yet to be done. Couldn't take any pictures bcos i dint carry my camera :( Will post pics soon.

Just came back from viewing the house reno. The Kitchen Wall Tiles and MBR Toilet Wall tiles are up today :) Grouting is yet to be done. Couldn't take any pictures bcos i dint carry my camera :( Will post pics soon.

oh sure, please remember to take some pics when u go there next round :D

oh sure, please remember to take some pics when u go there next round :D

Hi Pinklady,

This one is specially for you :) But taken from my mobile camera :( The place is entirely messy becuase of the works going on. Will try to take a pic in natural light to show the kitchen tiles pattern. My ID commented difficult and wastage to form the continuous pattern. But it has come out quite nicely :) Even the bathroom toilets have faint patterns on them. Sad that can't show it clearly on the pic.

Kitchen Wall Tiles

KitchenWallTiles.jpg

Granite Sink

GraniteSink.jpg

Kitchen Sink view

KitchenGraniteSink.jpg

MBR Toilet

MBRToilet1.jpg

Couldn't take the pics of the common toilet yet.

As usual waiting for comments from RT Guys and Gals :)

maybe your kitchen wall tiles is the same as my wall tiles, toilet, becoz my is also white tiles with patterns on it, but cannot see clearly, when taken with the camera. so any new progress u wana update over here?

maybe your kitchen wall tiles is the same as my wall tiles, toilet, becoz my is also white tiles with patterns on it, but cannot see clearly, when taken with the camera. so any new progress u wana update over here?

Sorry for the delay in reply. Last 2 weeks we were too busy shifting and buying too many things. Here are a few 'After Reno Pics' of our home. We moved in during the weekend. So much stuff still unpacked is kept in the 2 bedrooms, so pics of those later.

1. Main Door

IMG_2918.jpg

2. Living Room

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

3. Dining Area

IMG_2902.jpg