Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JamisD

Hitachi Bd-105v2 Washer (front Load)

hi hi, i know yr post a bit long ago..... but anywayz, i usually hone in on certain liners to cfm or justify my soon-to-buy, so yea, care to share my insights with regards to front loading type better with an european model. i heard tis from certain salesperson too.

been using it for 6 months now. so far all ok. but due to rising electricity costs, i had to cut back on the drying (just hang the clothes in my room at night with the aircon running, gets the job done too).

I dun think i'll be much help for reviews but here's wat my observation is.

Power consumption - can't really tell. but i suspect my aircon's the main culprit for my high electricity bill.

Water consumption - wat water? seriously, i sometimes even suspect it isn't using any water at all until i see the water running just before the wash.

Noise level - bearable for me. dun normally notice it running except sometimes during the spin cycle.

Laundry weight - u can dump quite alot of clothes in there though i did overload it with 2 queen size blankets once. it couldn't complete the drying cycle.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation