Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hdb4room

I Looking For Gd Service & Cheap Designer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi bros & sis

I am looking for designer to reno my 4 room.

Can intro me? can Pm me contacts and website.

Thanks in advance :D

hi er... cheap ids hard to find lo. most of them the price about the same.

what u can do is get someone u can click with lo. then try to work out the price.

just rremember dun rush in.take it slow.

you can try my id if u want.

their website www.clcinteriors.com

hi er... cheap ids hard to find lo. most of them the price about the same.

what u can do is get someone u can click with lo. then try to work out the price.

just rremember dun rush in.take it slow.

you can try my id if u want.

their website www.clcinteriors.com

okok thanks :D

okok thanks :D

agree wit lucia too.. dun rush.. get more ids quote to compare ba, not the cheapest will be the good lo.. my id not bad too if u need the contact can pm me also.. my hse reno just completed, feel free to check on my reno-blog lo..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=602&

good day!!

hi can try www.summitdesignstudio.com.sg.. joewi.. his quote is reasonable n most importantly is gd service.. no pt cheap in the end bad quality making urself frustrated.. have fun renovating!!

I've went to meet Adrian over the weekend. Me and my wife are very glad that 'moobat' had recommended them to us.

[Associated advertisitng links removal.. thanks JuzChris]

Edited by JuzChris

My current new hse (resale) is in the midst of renovation now. Have also emailed out to 10 over renovators / ID firms for quotations and finally collected >5 quotations. Finally i chosen my renovator situated at Yishun though I stayed in Jurong West. Yes, in fact the quotations are similar. Some quotes cheap at carpentry while some cheap at wet works etc. But overall, we find my renovator giving a better quotation in all aspects.

The boss and my designer are really very nice person. They are very helpful,honest,truthful and sincere.

They have quoted me a lower price for quite a few items like bedroom veneer doors, curtains(boss's long time fren), bathrooom accessories (boss's cousin) (shop name mentioned in renotalk b4). They even reckon good electrician, and movers to us...just like our fren (we dont even know them till we approach them for quotation). In fact, they wouldnt earn any commission from like movers...but they are so kind enough to reckon when we ask them. My designer even willing to search for a locksmith to help change my lock urgently(within 1 hr). The boss also helped me to find 1 contractor to change my mum's hse's main door to fire resistant door in a week & 2 days time whereby another door company told me needs 2 wks.

As for workmanship, oh is really VERY GOOD! Currently they have done up my bathroom & kitchen wall & flr tiles. Done up my false ceiling. Painter painted the false ceiling of the whole house within 1 day. After hacking of walls, the touch up they done is very good too. The cuttings of the space for lighting fittings,aircon,glass panels are very nice and smooth too.

I have took some pictures of the above mentioned so feel free to pm me if anyone wants to know more of my renovator.