Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pmetsg

Need Advice On Tv Console And Doors?

Hi

Some of my furnitures, TV console and wooden doors especially, look old but still in good condition. I wonder is there services out there to help revanish/repaint to give them a new look? Do those professional painters provide such service? I can't and have no time to do DIY and throwing away is heartache. Please advice. Thanks.

Edited by pmetsg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

Some of my furnitures, TV console and wooden doors especially, look old but still in good condition. I wonder is there services out there to help revanish/repaint to give them a new look? Do those professional painters provide such service? I can't and have no time to do DIY and throwing away is heartache. Please advice. Thanks.

1st n foremost you might want to check whether are your furniture real timber type?

cos the solid timber type then they could b sand papered and re varnish.

if laminate type, i dun think can re varnish

most painters of houses they will only varnish with a layer of lacquer but not sandpapering the thing and repainting. the results would not b tt nice but still acceptable in most instances

1st n foremost you might want to check whether are your furniture real timber type?

cos the solid timber type then they could b sand papered and re varnish.

if laminate type, i dun think can re varnish

most painters of houses they will only varnish with a layer of lacquer but not sandpapering the thing and repainting. the results would not b tt nice but still acceptable in most instances

They are real timber wood type. How much time and effort are required to sandpaper and revarnish? Where do I find guide on how to do it? And what is the cost like? Sorry for so many question but I have no such experience. Thanks.

Edited by pmetsg