Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh so qiao I also bought new compact camara le... mine is a Sony :P

I think the new canon ixus 130 is quite cool with the fish eye and miniature effect - although u can achieve that with a ihpone camera too. Hee.

I think the new canon ixus 130 is quite cool with the fish eye and miniature effect - although u can achieve that with a ihpone camera too. Hee.

Now camera come with all sort of tricks to make us buy them :D mostly girls will be trick hahah. The guy will go for the DSLR :D

I dun fancy the fisheye & minature effect just want a light weight compact good lens camera... so come down with Lumix & Sony :) of coz cannot compare to DSLR la....

Now camera come with all sort of tricks to make us buy them :D mostly girls will be trick hahah. The guy will go for the DSLR :D

I dun fancy the fisheye & minature effect just want a light weight compact good lens camera... so come down with Lumix & Sony :) of coz cannot compare to DSLR la....

Sony cameras are nicer in look for sure. Hee. :)

Ok I start another topic.

Join a clubsnap outing last week. Guys pls give me some comment for me to improve myself on photography :)

1#

4546159414_3e7ccd8ede.jpg

2#

4546166332_a5ef5b5e05.jpg

3#

4545534063_e371c42fa6.jpg

4#

4546170710_0dc2512430.jpg

5#

4546176930_248a026b33.jpg

hi simon,

nice shot ....maybe u like to attach CPL to your lens to make ur sky look more blue...my 2cent comment..i'm also at learning..

i tink soon u can set up Henner photography club too..haha

Oh so qiao I also bought new compact camara le... mine is a Sony :P

my sony fail me after ard 2yrs (maybe lesser) :(

a few friend who got that model T20 also fail with the same problem . All spoil after the warranty period

my sony fail me after ard 2yrs (maybe lesser) :(

a few friend who got that model T20 also fail with the same problem . All spoil after the warranty period

Simon> :o Touchwood le... :P The T-series are the trandy type so I go for the W-series. But it depend also la... cause not all sony will fail depend also on luck de. Let see how long mine last :D

Some pple use Samsung W/M no problem le mine giving me problem le... before warranty end got the motor change still got problem and I still seeing pple buying the same model.

Edited by zerochristy

DSLR quite expensive lei..i bot the samsung one is 12.1 mega pixel i think only s$279 come with 2 8gb SD card and some freebies.

Yes,its with fish eye de,hahaha..

I bot it cos its light weight.

Hmm..anyone know when is the next Natas fair!?

DSLR hehehe of coz ex la the name already sound so ex liao. Oh you got the Samsung Cam with the front & back with LCD screen one?? Good deal le. I got mine for S$375 come with 1 8gb SD card, pouch & 1 screen protector. Plus the shop throw in a box of harrod's goodies :P (dun know spell correct or not)

Oh actually hor outside got sell those fisheye applicator... its like a small magnifiying thingy and you put it in the camera for fisheye effect. PS: can use on hp too :P

Next NATAS fair on 1st & 2nd May 2010, 10am - 10pm SUNTEC Hall 601 le I heard lots of my bridal girls talking about it.

For PNS go for fujifilm if you are more concern of night shot as they r the best among all PNS cam.

I took this in total darkness and the only lights comes from the fountain itself. Both taken with ISO @ 1600 and hand held.

4475151612_61aaf85b21.jpg

4474376505_50878cedf6.jpg

For PNS go for fujifilm if you are more concern of night shot as they r the best among all PNS cam.

I took this in total darkness and the only lights comes from the fountain itself. Both taken with ISO @ 1600 and hand held.

4475151612_61aaf85b21.jpg

4474376505_50878cedf6.jpg

Kopi showing his powerful PnS skill again :)

I cannot see photo in the orpit le...

Well everyone got their own perference la.. cause everyone's liking is different. If not all human will marry the same person in the world :P Heng human got difference liking :P if not the whole world will be short of human supply or camera supply :D

I cannot see photo in the orpit le...

Well everyone got their own perference la.. cause everyone's liking is different. If not all human will marry the same person in the world :P Heng human got difference liking :P if not the whole world will be short of human supply or camera supply :D

True true, diff ppl will have diff expectations of the cam they bought. Anyway recently i saw a sony PNS cam, super slim and waterproof leh looks so chio LOL