Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

My Tampines Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Kelvin / Zhiz,

Can you provide me with your Jessie's Contact? went thru ur photos and seems to be nicely done up. Plus with u n ur fren's positive experience, i believe that its good to have a reliable ID that you could depend on. :D

Hi Kelvin / Zhiz,

Can you provide me with your Jessie's Contact? went thru ur photos and seems to be nicely done up. Plus with u n ur fren's positive experience, i believe that its good to have a reliable ID that you could depend on. :D

Hi Acespitz and Nayuqi,

Just in case Kelvin aka ah zhizz didnt reply to u cos I think he may not have logged in recently... I am able to help to give u Jessie's contact.

I have oso appointed Jessie as my ID for my house renovation and I have just checked with her whether she is able to take on more jobs and she was extremely pleased to hear that they are people who are seeking her services from Reno Talk HOWEVER, she told me her slots are not available from now till chinese new year.... so for those whose schedule for renovation can make it and want her contact, can pm me....

Cheers

Hi Acespitz and Nayuqi,

Just in case Kelvin aka ah zhizz didnt reply to u cos I think he may not have logged in recently... I am able to help to give u Jessie's contact.

I have oso appointed Jessie as my ID for my house renovation and I have just checked with her whether she is able to take on more jobs and she was extremely pleased to hear that they are people who are seeking her services from Reno Talk HOWEVER, she told me her slots are not available from now till chinese new year.... so for those whose schedule for renovation can make it and want her contact, can pm me....

Cheers

Hi Black Shadow,

i have already Pmed you asing for Jessie's Contact (i think i did). However when i checked the sent item, the message wasnt there.. In case if u didnt receive my PM, can you Pm me Jessie's contact? Thanks in advance.. :)

However when i checked the sent item, the message wasnt there..

If you want to keep a copy of the sending PM, you need to check on an option box "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder"

Hi Black Shadow,

i have already Pmed you asing for Jessie's Contact (i think i did). However when i checked the sent item, the message wasnt there.. In case if u didnt receive my PM, can you Pm me Jessie's contact? Thanks in advance.. :)

Hi Acespitz,

PMed u Jessie ctc liao

Cheers.

:)

hi Kelvin aka zhiz

Managed to get Jessie this morn and asked her whether she can take on my renovation since my 1st appt only in mid Oct10. Seems possible cos she asked to meet us this evening.

Fast forward to the evening, finally managed to meet her in her office, first impression - positive.... can gather she got years of experience liao and not green-horn type... :P

Thanks again for your recommendation.

Cheers

Congrates!!

Kelvin aka Zhiz,

Mind PM me your contractor Jessie's contact no ?

Thanks.

Hi Sorry for the late reply to your PM and just in case Ah Zhizz not yet replied to u , I have oredi PM u Jessie ctc , pls check your inbox.

My renovation will start in mid Dec and if u do eventually decided to engage Jessie, free feel to ask her to show u my unit then so that u can hv a feel of her design, workmanship etc.

For me it is still early to judge her but my wifey and I are really really comfortable with her cos we can click... :D

Cheers

Hi,

May i know the name of ID or contractors? Thanks!

Hi all

Just to share with you guys my 'penthouse' in Tampines :)

DSC01447.jpg

Just thought I would share my ID selection process, which is probably like everyone else.

Come to renotalk, read all the thread, see nice pics or comments and then get the ID contact through pm and meet up with ID. Meet one not enough, meet more and more and more. Tire out cos talk so much and long each time. Realise all quotes the same. This item more ex, that item more ex. Basically cancel out. Also its all undiscounted pricing.

I went through this and because I had time to spare, i give up and stop totally.

2 month later, I visit a friend new renovated home. They went through the same process and was so tired they just choose the last one which was the cheapest. Turn out very jialat, they had to keep reminding the ID to do the retifications etc. They told me they would rather just had paid the normal market price to have a peace of mind rather than doing the chasing all the time. Even had to draw out time schedule for the ID.

Then one week later visit another friend house. Her experience totally different. Totally relaxed and happy and everytime they visited their place, it was a pleasant feeling or something more that was done. Any problems were surely rectified. ID go house to check daily to ensure all is ok. They totally trusted their ID as well because she was reliable. Handover on schedule as well. She only recommended to me after her reno was completed to ensure that whoever she recommended was truely recommendable.

So after the months of meeting different ID etc, I just decided to go for my friend ID without much consideration or even quote comparison.

Next week is my reno. The past few weeks experiences has been good, through design concept, the tiles selection, site visit.

I guess no matter how many ID we meet, we will now know how good, reliable, meticulous an ID is unless its a direct referral from a friend. Because you cannot really find out all about this until after you sign on the dotted line.

So its impt to have good friends that recommend you only good ID that they have experienced with.

ps: its quite interesting to meet a few ID to get ideas and roughly understand the process and things to consider. but dun be addicted to it as you will burn out.

Once reno start I will update with some pics hopefully.