Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

My Tampines Home

Hi Zhiz,

Quite like your reno...can PM me Jessie's contact? Care to share the cost of your reno? Mine also required lots of hacking and re-bulid, but me having a tight budget..:P...Thanks alot...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Well Said.... & Very True.

In fact, according to my ID , my place was renovated at the "old price" and wef 1st Jan 2011, renovation will cost more as her subcontractors hv all jacked up their prices.... haiz... even my favourite wan ton mee and kopi had gone up liao after CNY...

BTW, to those who have asked ah zhizz for Jessie's contact, if u din get a reply from him (most likely he bz or din log in to this site - cos he had been very helpful to me during my reno days), u can pm me for Jessie ctc too.

Cheers

Hi Black Shadow,

can you sent me Jessie contact @ icer_86@hotmail.com. as I am really interested to enage her.

Thanks alot...

Hi Zhiz, mind if i check with u wats is the dimmension of ur dinning table? cause i have the same layout as urs. I also plan if possible, to have my dinning at the kitchen. btw, is ur living rm bright enough with ur current set up?? Thanks

Hi Zhiz, mind if i check with u wats is the dimmension of ur dinning table? cause i have the same layout as urs. I also plan if possible, to have my dinning at the kitchen. btw, is ur living rm bright enough with ur current set up?? Thanks

Hi!

Can't remember dimension but I customized the table to align with the wall so it doesn't protrude out.

Living room is bright as we are on high floor and window is wide (6 panal)

<!--quoteo(post=609565:date=Feb 8 2011, 02:00 PM:name=therat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (therat @ Feb 8 2011, 02:00 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=609565"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->what make u think that after CNY is non-peak period?

The only non-peak period is where market crush.

No one buy house.

Jobless.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well Said.... & Very True.

In fact, according to my ID , my place was renovated at the "old price" and wef 1st Jan 2011, renovation will cost more as her subcontractors hv all jacked up their prices.... haiz... even my favourite wan ton mee and kopi had gone up liao after CNY...

BTW, to those who have asked ah zhizz for Jessie's contact, if u din get a reply from him (most likely he bz or din log in to this site - cos he had been very helpful to me during my reno days), u can pm me for Jessie ctc too.

Cheers

Hi Black Shadow, can you pm me Jassie's contact please?

Thanks!

Guys, We are planning to do some minor renovation on our condo, can you please share your Contractor/ID contact details? Or do their website where we can check their previous works? Thanks again in advance.

Regards!

Its been a long time since i posted any update.

so far everything has been fine but is there a way to get rid of mold in toilet forever????!!

argh!

hey zhiz, removing mold forever in our humidity would b quite tough... how bad is your situation...? Mine is cos of the location where the aircon exhaust water drips out into my toilet.....what I do is spray some toilet cleaning bleach or vinegar once a week, let sit for 5-10mins then scrub the visible mold off, followed by general usual cleaning, I find tat helps keep it at bay.... I've seen a fren install an exhaust fan at the toilet 'windows' it does keep the area less damp and will therefore discourage mold, think the kdk brand has some .... HTHs!

Its been a long time since i posted any update.

so far everything has been fine but is there a way to get rid of mold in toilet forever????!!

argh!

MR MUSCLE!! haha.. it is not a permanent way of removing mold but I tink it's a good choice for easy removal of molds la.. :P