R&d's【moody】home -.-"

Some photos that Evergreen took during his duty as 'site supervisor' :rolleyes:

common toilet cabinet

commontoilet-1.jpg

undermount kitchen sink

sink.jpg

doors which r installed today

door.jpg

completed feature wall (except for the metal strip)

feature.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Some photos that Evergreen took during his duty as 'site supervisor' :rolleyes:

completed feature wall (except for the metal strip)

feature.jpg

Hey, that's some feature wall! Can't wait to see the completed one with lighting! :dribble:

very nice!! how i wish if time can turn back..then i dun opt for HDB doors and tiles...

eh i notice 1 trend leh, me and TB reno completed then we start to roam ard in RT and hack pple blog leh..especially FC blog. wahahaha

Lise, tell you hor, must ask yr ID plumber to remove the red/blue sticker for you after they install those taps. We forgotten abt that and you know those tapes have been ard for donkey times and it's very sticker and have to use lots of force and CIF to clean off the adhesive..so get yr ID peeps to do it..wahahaha.

very nice!! how i wish if time can turn back..then i dun opt for HDB doors and tiles...

eh i notice 1 trend leh, me and TB reno completed then we start to roam ard in RT and hack pple blog leh..especially FC blog. wahahaha

Lise, tell you hor, must ask yr ID plumber to remove the red/blue sticker for you after they install those taps. We forgotten abt that and you know those tapes have been ard for donkey times and it's very sticker and have to use lots of force and CIF to clean off the adhesive..so get yr ID peeps to do it..wahahaha.

Yah the HDB tiles are not that good but it is still acceptable, so let us make the best of it!

Haha, we're not hacking but going around to admire our FC neighbours' reno and also offer encouragement and support. It's a process that we all have to go through as we settle down in Fernvale so it's good to share. :)

Don't use brute force! Will only injure your hands. :( Those sticky markings can be easily removed using thinner liquid (a bottle from hardware shop costs about $2.80) or those lighter refuel fluid.

HUH!! why you never share earlier...i use CIF and green scrub leh..that's explain why my muscle is building up!

Eh you never ask mah! :P

Haha treat those cleaning as exercises ah... :sport-smiley-003:

Eh your flooring in front the tv console is laminate ? or tiles ?

the brown thing is the protective covering laid by my ID hahah..

yup, evergreen is my HB =)

u can change few yrs later lor :D

Thanks for the reminder!

Yah the HDB tiles are not that good but it is still acceptable, so let us make the best of it!

Haha, we're not hacking but going around to admire our FC neighbours' reno and also offer encouragement and support. It's a process that we all have to go through as we settle down in Fernvale so it's good to share. :)

Don't use brute force! Will only injure your hands. :( Those sticky markings can be easily removed using thinner liquid (a bottle from hardware shop costs about $2.80) or those lighter refuel fluid.

thanks for the tip! :D

the brown thing is the protective covering laid by my ID hahah..

yup, evergreen is my HB =)

Orrr hahaha i thought how come the tile one patch one patch de hehehe :P