Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Evergreen

R&d's【moody】home -.-"

Swee! And wow, a whole room as WIW? :dribble:

haha.. i wish ah.. we used part of the next bedroom.. it's an ultra small WIW.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh, it looks like a whole room from the WIW entrance photo.

Haha, I think our WIW is even smaller! :P

Just some updates.

Living Rm.

CIMG2552.jpg

Eh ? for the tv console to be black in color hor, will it be too dark ah ? cos i'm thinking of doing my feature wall + tv console to be black also leh

also you hide your storeroom behind ? cos i can see there's a door there leh :unsure:

Eh ? for the tv console to be black in color hor, will it be too dark ah ? cos i'm thinking of doing my feature wall + tv console to be black also leh

also you hide your storeroom behind ? cos i can see there's a door there leh :unsure:

hmm.. Not dark leh somemore our floor is dark coloured too. That's the entrance to kitchen :)

hmm.. Not dark leh somemore our floor is dark coloured too. That's the entrance to kitchen :)

Oh okie gd gd relieve to hear that :D

Edited by coffee_o

Saw your photos with tuababy.. loved the feature wall which conceals the entrance to the kitchen..:)

Hmmm.. I also wish for a BIGGER and more spacious WIW... kinda regretted that we didn't use 2 rooms to become 1! :(

Saw your photos with tuababy.. loved the feature wall which conceals the entrance to the kitchen..:)

Hmmm.. I also wish for a BIGGER and more spacious WIW... kinda regretted that we didn't use 2 rooms to become 1! :(

yeah wardrobe space is neva enuff ! we hacked the room next to us too...and despite adding an extra ft of space, the wardrobe still looks very compact....will need to rely on my other wardrobe in my common rm to store more clothes... :)