Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nite123

Anybody Have The Floor Plan Layout For Fernvale Court To Share?

Hi all,

They have pass me a receipt. I just hope that they will work properly and not give me a lousy aftersales service.

Regards,

happydog don't worry first :) my id also only started work 1 month after I got keys in late June n now 2 months later they still have not finish

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i m meeting up with a ID from plush living later to discuss on the reno of my place the quotation given was $24K++ too (without GST)..wondering if can cut down the price abit as my plan was only to spend max 23K for the reno...hai..

current quote already at 24K++ without adding in lighting (1K to 2K)and need to add 1 more wardrobe (1k++)

cabinet for toilet (500+).. think it goin to cost me close to 28K for the whole thing

Edited by Nite123

yup.. cos i didnt op for the floor when getting my unit...

Lucky for you that u didn't........

Not that the flooring is bad, juz that the skirting is really terrible :bangwall:

Lucky for you that u didn't........

Not that the flooring is bad, juz that the skirting is really terrible :bangwall:

is it possible to change the skirting then??

i m meeting up with a ID from plush living later to discuss on the reno of my place the quotation given was $24K++ too (without GST)..wondering if can cut down the price abit as my plan was only to spend max 23K for the reno...hai..

current quote already at 24K++ without adding in lighting (1K to 2K)and need to add 1 more wardrobe (1k++)

cabinet for toilet (500+).. think it goin to cost me close to 28K for the whole thing

Do budget for the various furnishings and furnitures, fixtures etc. My renovations cost me $16K but furnishing and such costs me another $14K.

is it possible to change the skirting then??

Yes you can. I considered doing it and was quoted $750 to change to parquet skirting for whole flat except master bedroom (which comes with the skirting for the parquet flooring) by my contractor. Didn't do it as decided can still live with it so shift the budget to other areas. ;)

Do budget for the various furnishings and furnitures, fixtures etc. My renovations cost me $16K but furnishing and such costs me another $14K.

U really need to factor in the furnishing...... all range from a few hundred to thousand plus, but everything add to quite an amount...

U can breakup ur reno in 2 phases or more depending on ur budget.... do the essential ones 1st lor, for mi i onli do the kitchen, living & MBR, rest onli can

do it maybe nxt yr or so. :D

U really need to factor in the furnishing...... all range from a few hundred to thousand plus, but everything add to quite an amount...

U can breakup ur reno in 2 phases or more depending on ur budget.... do the essential ones 1st lor, for mi i onli do the kitchen, living & MBR, rest onli can

do it maybe nxt yr or so. :D

same same... we r oso only doing living, kitchen n mbr..

My furniture had costs me around $15000 excluding lighting, water heater.

My reno will estimate around $23000. I think will have to standby around $40k for all the cost.

There goes my saving.

:(

Edited by happydog_83

same same... we r oso only doing living, kitchen n mbr..

we also doing just that... we didn't even do much for our toilets... :(

but at least happy to see the living and mbr to our liking.

Already finalized the the concept. Reno have not start yet. I had look for her on Aug 09 and gotten my key on 28/9/09. I have met her on 30/9/09 to do the final check but to date no answer from her to start the reno.

I feel that some how my ID is not really a responsible person. Every time trying to hard sell me with high end reno. My initial quote was $24k++ (with gst) and i have to cut down on some items till the bill is around $22k (with gst).

I take out something and she propose other thing. What i dislike is that she keep mention that she have did a lot of this or that design for condo, very nice. You should have this design.

But the problem is that I'm staying at HDB flat, if i have the power to buy condo, it means that i have the financial ability to reno my house to 100k++. Till date, still no news when is the reno will start.

Had passed her a cheque of $10000.00 to her on monday. Have to keep my finger crossed!

By the way my contractor is from ch_w Interior.

:curse:

hihi ... i thought most IDs or contractors only take 10-20% pior to start date ?? :o

i'm late in getting my flat, so far the ppl i check out only ask for 10 or 20% as deposit