Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AngryPiss

Bad Experience With Everj@#nt

Hi,

just to share my painful experience with EJ.

bought my Hitachi UT42M700, EF hob and hood, Hitachi fridge and Panasonic washing machine from them.

When the stuffs were delivered couple of days ago....

1) TV - remote not sensitive. have to go thru great pains to change from channel to channel

2) EF Hob and Hood - badly leaked battery

3) Hitachi Fridge - Freezer temp control cannot be adjusted

4) Washing m/c - deliver man found dent on one of the sides of the m/c, he took back the washing m/c and promise to deliver a new one. (happy and glad)

ok, on a fair note, EJ is just an agent to those m/cs. HOWEVER, when i called EJ up, these are the response that i got from Mr Lee....

1) i didn't complain as i wanna change out the battery first.

2) Mr Lee told me,"oh, that's not our problem. Most of our customers buy the battery themselves if such things occur." (poor after-sales service)

3) Mr Lee told me,"the screw is too tight at the back, just loosen it can liao." (poor attitude)

4) Mr Lee told me,"你去安排你的时间。。。。" immediately after that, i cancel my order for the washing m/c and the reply i got from him..."OK (arrogantly)!" (poor **** service attitude....as a customer, they should be accommodating to my time instead of the other way round. And moreover, they are the one who damaged the original m/c that was sent.)

I STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE WHO WISH TO BUY FROM THEM. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro,

I stay around AMK, and has been purchasing my electronic items with EJ.

Well, from my pt of view after so many purchases with them and recommended dun know how many of my colleagues to buy from them, their services level is always very satisfactory. I have also never heard my colleagues complaining of their products or services.

Talk about after-sales services, I have known Mr Lee for quite some time and he is always able to answer to my problems.

With his high level of product knowledge, recommendation and additional information is always given and I will definitely consult him before any purchase, of course to match prices too.

For products problem, from what I remember, is the brand agents that will helps me in my technical fault, arranged by Mr Lee with no delays.

Always happy with their services and products, I will definitely purchases my products with them, not mentioning their competitive prices offered.

Cheers

Hi,

just to share my painful experience with EJ.

bought my Hitachi UT42M700, EF hob and hood, Hitachi fridge and Panasonic washing machine from them.

When the stuffs were delivered couple of days ago....

1) TV - remote not sensitive. have to go thru great pains to change from channel to channel

2) EF Hob and Hood - badly leaked battery

3) Hitachi Fridge - Freezer temp control cannot be adjusted

4) Washing m/c - deliver man found dent on one of the sides of the m/c, he took back the washing m/c and promise to deliver a new one. (happy and glad)

ok, on a fair note, EJ is just an agent to those m/cs. HOWEVER, when i called EJ up, these are the response that i got from Mr Lee....

1) i didn't complain as i wanna change out the battery first.

2) Mr Lee told me,"oh, that's not our problem. Most of our customers buy the battery themselves if such things occur." (poor after-sales service)

3) Mr Lee told me,"the screw is too tight at the back, just loosen it can liao." (poor attitude)

4) Mr Lee told me,"你去安排你的时间。。。。" immediately after that, i cancel my order for the washing m/c and the reply i got from him..."OK (arrogantly)!" (poor **** service attitude....as a customer, they should be accommodating to my time instead of the other way round. And moreover, they are the one who damaged the original m/c that was sent.)

I STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE WHO WISH TO BUY FROM THEM. 

Hi bro,

I stay around AMK, and has been purchasing my electronic items with EJ.

Well, from my pt of view after so many purchases with them and recommended dun know how many of my colleagues to buy from them, their services level is always very satisfactory. I have also never heard my colleagues complaining of their products or services.

Talk about after-sales services, I have known Mr Lee for quite some time and he is always able to answer to my problems.

With his high level of product knowledge, recommendation and additional information is always given and I will definitely consult him before any purchase, of course to match prices too.

For products problem, from what I remember, is the brand agents that will helps me in my technical fault, arranged by Mr Lee with no delays.

Always happy with their services and products, I will definitely purchases my products with them, not mentioning their competitive prices offered.

Cheers

I concur with alchemist.

I have also bought items from Everjoint (KDK ceiling fan, washing machine & fridge) Service was excellent even though my fridge kaput a few days later, they exchange it without fuss. Though my communique with the people there was limited, (just 1 phone call to check prices & delivery schedule + confirmation) everyhting was smooth.

Cheers

i also beg to diffent .i also had the item dented before but 1 call to him everytink is solve and arrange at 8 pm the nxt day which was there closing time .i have being buying so many stuff from mr lee .service has always been good and even the item drop price he also refund me the different . if u mention other ppl maybe i will understand but for mr lee no words said 110% of good service . its maybe that u are being fussy ? ?

Guest Goobii

Find Simon lor....

Anything wrong just sms him or spot for his white suzuki shift with roof hood

Hrm, I was looking for something else but bumped into this thread..

I have my fair share of good experience of buying many things from EJ.

I don't doubt you are angry, can see you just signed in to complain. But from ur own words, seems like you are a pretty difficult customer to deal with. Especially for the last pt u mentioned "they" damaged ur m/c. You mean EJ went to the supplier to damage ur m/c before delivering to you? Or the delivery man? I doubt anybody wants to do something so silly, it is merely an infortunate accident, and definitely not EJ's fault as like you said they are an agent. Really don't understand who your "they" refer to.

And the final arrangement for re-delivery is really something you could've done on the spot with the delivery man who already promised you replacement. Like that you still want to call EJ just to complain? You are just plain difficult IMO..

Hrm, I was looking for something else but bumped into this thread..

I have my fair share of good experience of buying many things from EJ.

I don't doubt you are angry, can see you just signed in to complain. But from ur own words, seems like you are a pretty difficult customer to deal with. Especially for the last pt u mentioned "they" damaged ur m/c. You mean EJ went to the supplier to damage ur m/c before delivering to you? Or the delivery man? I doubt anybody wants to do something so silly, it is merely an infortunate accident, and definitely not EJ's fault as like you said they are an agent. Really don't understand who your "they" refer to.

And the final arrangement for re-delivery is really something you could've done on the spot with the delivery man who already promised you replacement. Like that you still want to call EJ just to complain? You are just plain difficult IMO..

I have a few questions. Who is the delivery man from? Is he from Everjoint? He was not able to give me a firm timing on the delivery timing at all when he delivered the stuff to my place. He just mentioned that Everjoint will contact me again. So m I supposed to work my time around the delivery timing? I expect all goods to be delivered in good condition as would all consumers will expect. On that day of delivery, i am already accomodating by taking leave and waiting for them to deliver all appliances on time. So m i demanding too much to get the 2nd delivery to work around my timing?

I m just voicing out my views as a consumer. I juz wanna advise those who wish to buy from Everjoint to think twice before committing.

Hey, then if u don't know these few things, who are you really angry with? Most delivery is done by that brand's own delivery man. At least I know this is true for Panasonic, Electrolux, Samsung, LG, Sony. So if there is any issue, surely respective co's delivery man/coordinator/dept not doing a good job.

I am not assuming you didn't, but if you discussed with EJ amicably, it won't have been very difficult to resolve.

Edited: grammar..

Edited by SilverBullet

Dont be angry over such trivial matters. Moving to a new home is suppose to be a joyful experience. So what if delivery man is late? He may have encounter some problems along the way & not forgetting there may be other deliveries to be done as well.

I also waited for more than 4 hours for my furniture delivery only for them to deliver the wrong item. What is done, cannot be undone except to call the shop & informed them the mistake. And maybe ask for some compensation which most service orientated companies would oblige.

I would use & recommend Everjoint again. You think theyre lousy, you havent seen the worst of other companies.

Cheers

Guest Goobii

Just hold on to your cheque and don't pay them in full until you tested everything and ensure all the things are in good orders before you write them the cheque and pass to the delivery guy.

If you want to bang table to complain before you give the cheque to anyone, better visit Everjoint and talk to simon and see what freebie or further discount he can offers for you...

Edited by Goobii

Just purchased a Hitachi refrigerator from Simon @ Everjoint this morning. Wanted to purchased a Panasonic stainless stell frige model but Simon adviced against the bottom freezer models. Hopefully the Hitcahi model that he recommend me is durable and good.

Hi there,

When we buy from Everjoint electrical appliances say for e.g Fridge and Washing Machine,

Does it come with warranty?

Will they do the installations for us?

Appreciate advise here.

Thanks

Hi there,

When we buy from Everjoint electrical appliances say for e.g Fridge and Washing Machine,

Does it come with warranty?

Will they do the installations for us?

Appreciate advise here.

Thanks

Hi, I believe it's by the agent. Everjoint only process the orders.