Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AngryPiss

Bad Experience With Everj@#nt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi wat products did u puchase? the item u puchase came from the agent rite . that means the warranty comes from them .Everjoint does not provide warranty ,its by the agents example... panasonic ,sharp ,toshiba etc

Guest Goobii
Just purchased a Hitachi refrigerator from Simon @ Everjoint this morning. Wanted to purchased a Panasonic stainless stell frige model but Simon adviced against the bottom freezer models. Hopefully the Hitcahi model that he recommend me is durable and good.

He is the distributor for hitachi of course he will keep pushing and asking you to get hitachi instead... his commission also higher as compare to the rest...

Do your own research and decide for yourself...

As for me... I only get the EF cooking hob and Rinna cooking hood and the SUPER slim white hitachi LCD tv from them...

Edited by Goobii

Thanks for the info dude. Now i will reall consider getting back the Panasonic fridge again.

He is the distributor for hitachi of course he will keep pushing and asking you to get hitachi instead... his commission also higher as compare to the rest...

As for me... I only get the EF cooking hob and Rinna cooking hood and the SUPER slim white hitachi LCD tv from them...

last month my friend looking for fridge i ask him try everjoint he ended with a Hitachi fridge. some recent threads members here also bought Hitachi tv, fridge washer from them base on their recommendation too. think they are pushing Hitachi product but why then no idea. can be higher margin of profit or Hitachi products really good and solid or other reasons?

the Panasonic bottom freezer design fridge had been in market for a few years i yet to see any major complain. i also never hear any complain from my friend about his new Hitachi fridge so still up to individual buyer to do the homework and decide what he want to buy.

Edited by hon

Sigh, i have asked about the bottom freezer feedback but no one here replied.

last month my friend looking for fridge i ask him try everjoint he ended with a Hitachi fridge. some recent threads members here also bought Hitachi tv, fridge washer from them base on their recommendation too. think they are pushing Hitachi product but why then no idea. can be higher margin of profit or Hitachi products really good and solid or other reasons?

the Panasonic bottom freezer design fridge had been in market for a few years i yet to see any major complain. i also never hear any complain from my friend about his new Hitachi fridge so still up to individual buyer to do the homework and decide what he want to buy.

Sigh, i have asked about the bottom freezer feedback but no one here replied.

Hi Disco,

I am using the panasonic bottom freezer refrigerator for abt 7years now, so far so good. i have shortlist a new panasonic model for my new house once my reno complete in jan.

Thanks for the info. You have helped me made up my mind.

Hi Disco,

I am using the panasonic bottom freezer refrigerator for abt 7years now, so far so good. i have shortlist a new panasonic model for my new house once my reno complete in jan.

realised there seem to be a increase of complaints from newly registered forummers. Should read such post with a grain of salt. Competition is keen out there. Best to do your own homework.

hi wat products did u puchase? the item u puchase came from the agent rite . that means the warranty comes from them .Everjoint does not provide warranty ,its by the agents example... panasonic ,sharp ,toshiba etc

Hi,

I have not purchased any products yet. I'm making sure I do so.

They come with the warranty card right? So when the equipment spoil, I'II just head down to the respective brand service centre?

Please advise

Thanks

Hi guys

From what i known of everjoint, they are more of a wholesalers, which means they holds almost every brands that available in the market, mostly Japan and Korea.

I have been purchasing electronics appliances from them and recommendation from Mr Lee varies through different brands, not only Hitachi.

My advise will be approaching Mr Lee directly, if not, taking second opinion from the ladies there, because the promoter might be serving for Hitachi for example.

Anyway the best way was to do your own homework and then double confirm the doubts that you have, since ultimately the decision still rest on us, the buyers.

Cheers

Guest Goobii

Go around best denki, havery norman and even court. ... ask around and talk to all the sale person about the model you want... even if you not buying at least hear from them and compare the different...

Else, do your own research and choose.

Visit or wait for those MEGA sale @ Expo or Suntec. Early 1st hour when the sale starts and the Last 1 hour before the last day of the sale can always helps you to grab a good deal.