Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherwinsm

Question On Kitchen Cabinet By Contractor/id

Hi,

Sorry, dont know if this is where I should ask this.

I just want to know how contractors measure the cabinets in terms of length. Because my contractor quoted me 20ft kitchen top and bottom. And I wanted to create an L shaped bottom. How do they measure the L shaped? from the outer, middle or innermost length?

Also, my contractor quoted me a price per additional feet of cabinet, if I wanted to do a vertical cabinet/how do they measure it also.

Thanks, hope someone can give me an advise..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Sorry, dont know if this is where I should ask this.

I just want to know how contractors measure the cabinets in terms of length. Because my contractor quoted me 20ft kitchen top and bottom. And I wanted to create an L shaped bottom. How do they measure the L shaped? from the outer, middle or innermost length?

Also, my contractor quoted me a price per additional feet of cabinet, if I wanted to do a vertical cabinet/how do they measure it also.

Thanks, hope someone can give me an advise..

it depends on carpenter..some times if you only do bottom cabinet, the charges will be different as bottom cabinet deeper and got table top. charges for doing top only, bottom only, both top/bottom charges may varies..

if you got full height, they normal measure bottom plus middle and top..