Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Hi to all out there,

My HO was finally done today...super tired....

cos I was sick since last fri and today lost my voice!

Cleaner came and do final cleaning on sat (but still dirty).

So I spent the whole day on Sunday and Monday cleaning the whole hse!

I nearly die... now left windows and frames.

Painting was not very well done overall...

ID was so fast to do HO and collect last payment today...he came at 4.30pm and left after 1 hr!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi to all out there,

My HO was finally done today...super tired....

cos I was sick since last fri and today lost my voice!

Cleaner came and do final cleaning on sat (but still dirty).

So I spent the whole day on Sunday and Monday cleaning the whole hse!

I nearly die... now left windows and frames.

Painting was not very well done overall...

ID was so fast to do HO and collect last payment today...he came at 4.30pm and left after 1 hr!

Congrats on getting it all done. Do you have time to get some rest to recover from the cleaning before moving in?

Congrats on getting it all done. Do you have time to get some rest to recover from the cleaning before moving in?

Hi macbart,

So nice of u to be so concerning, heeheh...actually I am only gonna move in fully by April, so at moment will just

take it like chalet.

I am 'kinda' free these few days cos boss not flying so I take the chance to have my cleaning done

so furnitures and electricals can come in tue, wed, thur....in fact, my bed frame came, simmons mattress

came also...and all my Tangs shoppings, plants, standing fan, soundbar, Tv all delivered today :P

Desmond also came and install my digital lock on last sat liao, heheheh....

But electrician forgot to hook up my Bosch induction hob so he is coming tomoro.

Tiler have to come also cos got a big chip on my MBR toilet wall cos plumber install accessorie wrongly and now got a

big ugly part of tile missing there.

The toilet light in MBR toilet keeps fading away, may have to go and change the whole light, sigh.... that means electricain have to unscrew the light and I have to go Lightings.com to ask if can change whole light.

My fridge came today fm Everjoint and no manual, I called and they told me to get fm agent myself!

I told him then u take the fridge back! N they really took the fridge back...the boss attitude sucks but

the delivery Indian man very pro, so careful when bring into my kitchen, feel sorry he have to pack it back into the box and bring back to shop.

Hi macbart,

So nice of u to be so concerning, heeheh...actually I am only gonna move in fully by April, so at moment will just

take it like chalet.

I am 'kinda' free these few days cos boss not flying so I take the chance to have my cleaning done

so furnitures and electricals can come in tue, wed, thur....in fact, my bed frame came, simmons mattress

came also...and all my Tangs shoppings, plants, standing fan, soundbar, Tv all delivered today :P

Desmond also came and install my digital lock on last sat liao, heheheh....

But electrician forgot to hook up my Bosch induction hob so he is coming tomoro.

Tiler have to come also cos got a big chip on my MBR toilet wall cos plumber install accessorie wrongly and now got a

big ugly part of tile missing there.

The toilet light in MBR toilet keeps fading away, may have to go and change the whole light, sigh.... that means electricain have to unscrew the light and I have to go Lightings.com to ask if can change whole light.

My fridge came today fm Everjoint and no manual, I called and they told me to get fm agent myself!

I told him then u take the fridge back! N they really took the fridge back...the boss attitude sucks but

the delivery Indian man very pro, so careful when bring into my kitchen, feel sorry he have to pack it back into the box and bring back to shop.

Hey cat congrats congrats

anyway hope you get well soon :D

wah i din know EJ boss so unpro leh i have no problem buying from them 5 yrs back anyway hope everything settled for you soon then i can go take a look hahahaha :D

MBR toilet frosted glass door up:

DSC02187.jpg

Decided to add a KDK ventilating fan inside MBR toilet, it will share common switch with toilet light. Both will be turned On together:

DSC02190.jpg

Wow, didnt realised I upload so many pics here today..guess that are all the pics of my new home, no more pics liao.

Mission accomplished here :lol:

Congrates on your completion of ur reno....!!! all soo swee swee done....luv ur kitchen very much....esp ur ladder unit :dribble: ....wish i could hv one but my kitchen too tiny :( ....hving the glass door to match with ur kitchen...overall ur kitchen look very chio leh... :good::good::good: taste!!!

MBR toilet frosted glass door up:

DSC02187.jpg

Decided to add a KDK ventilating fan inside MBR toilet, it will share common switch with toilet light. Both will be turned On together:

DSC02190.jpg

Wow, didnt realised I upload so many pics here today..guess that are all the pics of my new home, no more pics liao.

Mission accomplished here :lol:

Wah ! What a beautiful well planned house :) May i ask the contact and cost of this KDK Fan in MBR Toilet pls.. Appreciate if you could post or pm me... kamsia :)

Hi macbart,

take it like chalet.

It's good that you have time. After the hectic period we went through in trying to get the touch-up done, clean, pack, clean, move, unpack etc, I'd recommend to anyone... if you have time, take your time. It's very tiring to do everything back-to-back.

Er... isn't yours the Brandt? :D

Hey cat congrats congrats

anyway hope you get well soon :D

wah i din know EJ boss so unpro leh i have no problem buying from them 5 yrs back anyway hope everything settled for you soon then i can go take a look hahahaha :D

Hi kopi,

Wanted to sms u if u wanna come take a look at my complete reno...

I was a bit upset some 'damage' which cannot be sloved... sigh...some parts of my complete reno I have to lived with it.

Was tired today after running up and down to get my starhub digital boxes then went Balestier twice to get a new toilet light.

Rush back to catch hold of the busy electrician.

I really wanted to mention the Outstanding service I have encountered this reno journey is Ah Wong fm Lightings.com.sg

AAA for his good service not just once but twice, kudos to him and I highly recommended him, he makes my reno pleasant. :):):)

My electrician also surprise with his service.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Congrates on your completion of ur reno....!!! all soo swee swee done....luv ur kitchen very much....esp ur ladder unit :dribble: ....wish i could hv one but my kitchen too tiny :( ....hving the glass door to match with ur kitchen...overall ur kitchen look very chio leh... :good::good::good: taste!!!

tks, but I regret 1 mistake in my reno journey, the frosted glass doors in both my toilets... my toilets are small...

MBR toilet glass door can only Pull Out cos if Push in will knock onto my rainshower.

Common toilet glass door can only Pull Out cos if Push in will knock onto storage heater.

My mum very funni, ask me to go and get those 'Pull only' signs and hang on my toilet doors so visitors will know.

N both glass doors were so dirty when handed over to me, I have to 'polish' and clean a few times.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Wah ! What a beautiful well planned house :) May i ask the contact and cost of this KDK Fan in MBR Toilet pls.. Appreciate if you could post or pm me... kamsia :)

My ID helped me to get it and I just saw my bill yesterday, it was $370. It was hooked together with my toilet light.

So both will be On at the same time with 1 common switch.

It's good that you have time. After the hectic period we went through in trying to get the touch-up done, clean, pack, clean, move, unpack etc, I'd recommend to anyone... if you have time, take your time. It's very tiring to do everything back-to-back.

Er... isn't yours the Brandt? :D

Macbart,

wow, u and wify must be really tired doing it back to back... these few days just cleaning the hse after hand over, I still find so dusty and so many things to do at new hse, the cleaning is the scariest part plus checking on the details for rectification.

sorry, I blur blur liao, yes we have the same Brandt hob, hehehhe...

My hob is directly above my oven and I found the oven top very hot when I On the oven but my hob cable is above the hot oven top... I worry the cable n wires will melt or affected... Is yours the same?

My 2 rms combine as 1 bedrm, Bedrm door:

DSC02173.jpg

Bedrm side, fm the bed area view, my 360 degree Swivel TV feature wall (can turn TV to Study rm), console at bottom and swing door (tined black glass not up yet) to go Study rm area:

DSC02172.jpg

Study rm area:

Entering fm Swing door:

DSC02175.jpg

Long desk n printer/fax tabletop:

DSC02176.jpg

Hidden cable trunking on desktop:

DSC02191.jpg

hey catseyes,

just managed to vet thru your blog.. :D ..

beli the sswee huh...... :good: .......beli well done and noticed you have spent lots of work on good quality carpentery work .... :dribble: .nice !

Great job weel planned. :good:

cheers!

:yamseng:

hey catseyes,

just managed to vet thru your blog.. :D ..

beli the sswee huh...... :good: .......beli well done and noticed you have spent lots of work on good quality carpentery work .... :dribble: .nice !

Great job weel planned. :good:

cheers!

:yamseng:

Hi Devil (can I call u that? heheheh),

tks tks, carpentry look nice outside, must agree ID good with his design... He too popular liao as he have too many projects on hand so he do not really check on his worker works... now I have to lived with these 'damages' cos cannot retile or repair liao.

overall exterior look good but interior... hummmm.... I give 80% cos got dent, holes, scratch, and now can only patch up...

I got too many carpentry till when I was cleaning up, I also cannot recall which location they must patch up...small ones I just ignore la...carpentry guy very helpful and I like his service. Msia guy.

tks, but I regret 1 mistake in my reno journey, the frosted glass doors in both my toilets... my toilets are small...

MBR toilet glass door can only Pull Out cos if Push in will knock onto my rainshower.

Common toilet glass door can only Pull Out cos if Push in will knock onto storage heater.

My mum very funni, ask me to go and get those 'Pull only' signs and hang on my toilet doors so visitors will know.

N both glass doors were so dirty when handed over to me, I have to 'polish' and clean a few times.

I like your mum's idea ;) ;) Better safe than sorry when you have guests over and they push the doors.

Hi kopi,

Wanted to sms u if u wanna come take a look at my complete reno...

I was a bit upset some 'damage' which cannot be sloved... sigh...some parts of my complete reno I have to lived with it.

Was tired today after running up and down to get my starhub digital boxes then went Balestier twice to get a new toilet light.

Rush back to catch hold of the busy electrician.

I really wanted to mention the Outstanding service I have encountered this reno journey is Ah Wong fm Lightings.com.sg

AAA for his good service not just once but twice, kudos to him and I highly recommended him, he makes my reno pleasant. :):):)

My electrician also surprise with his service.

Oh oh so when you be in these few days ? Maybe i can pop by one of these days :)

If the damage is not really visible then i guess you can only close one eye and try to forget abt it bah

Anyway i receiving my lightings from lightings.com today too, sure hope they had everything i ordered :P

oh btw, is your ah long issue resolved ? did you encounter anymore harassment ? :unsure: :unsure: