Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

hahahaha, u nt tat old lar. For me, I always seem to get up around 7plus automatically, then if wkend, will go back to slp agn. wahahaa

angel..... :unsure: .........i tot ANGEL ....never sleeps....... :D ........????.........what more to say that u might be "hanging-up your angel wings"...to trade for "horns".....hahahahaaaaa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
angel..... :unsure: .........i tot ANGEL ....never sleeps....... :D ........????.........what more to say that u might be "hanging-up your angel wings"...to trade for "horns".....hahahahaaaaa

hahahahaha the "hanging up angel wings" and trading for "horns" is in reply to kopi's "lucifer frying prata" lar. :D

hahahahaha the "hanging up angel wings" and trading for "horns" is in reply to kopi's "lucifer frying prata" lar. :D

Bro she's a angel during daytime but at night when she goes into her MBR with hub she will becomes a devil :notti: :notti: :notti: :notti:

Bro she's a angel during daytime but at night when she goes into her MBR with hub she will becomes a devil :notti: :notti: :notti: :notti:

ya ya.....it seems so ....ermmm....with this new out-fit i specially designed for her....???....... :D .......ahhahhahahha

she-devil-ani55.gif

ya ya.....it seems so ....ermmm....with this new out-fit i specially designed for her....???....... :D .......ahhahhahahha

hahaha! NOOOOOO!!! I still prefer the outfit in my pic. :P

Cat I think annjoy was asking abt the two slim sauce s/s tray beside your oven :)

Oh..hehehh.... Annjoy, if u are refering to wat Kopi mentioned here...

I have no idea how much it cost cos I told ID I want the sauce pull out thingy and they are

included in my carpentry price.

Thanks for volunteering, Kopi! Hehe.

Cat, how was the air con pipe installation?

Ya bro i told her the same thing funny that it was created that way hor ?

The air con guy probably lazy and want to save on piping cost. Hee.

Mickey, Kopi,

The Air con guy came, with some piping and glue... he did not place the glue can under the newspaper and

in the end, my MBR toilet tiles all got glue stains patches all over the tiles :angry::angry:

Luckily, I manage to scrub it off!

Does it look funny to u?:

DSC02362.jpg

DSC02361.jpg

yes yes angel hold a class, i dun mind if you hold the class in my kitchen and mess it up (provided that my house is ready) :D

Hahah! That will be like in March leh~ But we can go c c ur lovely house, esp ur lovely glass stairs lar. :P

but you must teach my wife how to bake leh else my oven will be a white elephant again :(

Yes yes, I also want to join in the Baking class then, must inform me hor, hehehehhe :P

Hey Cat.....

Nice nice ncie.. :good: ..beli well done !....luv the kitchen... :dribble: ..espcially all those carpentry wood-works....beli SWEE !!!

Cheers! :yamseng:

she-devil-ani55.gif

Hi Devil,

tks tks, the white laminate carpentry are killing me, cleaning the hse is a nitemare :~

I like Angel new outfit, hehehhe, **** chio woh :D

My MBR toilet, outside my frosted glass door...between my bathrm tiles and Supreme skirting, the silicon already like bursted! Now, got crack line....called Supreme and they will come and fill up with more silicon. I guess they will only come after CNY cos I am going away on a long trip this fri:

DSC02359.jpg

Edited by catseyes2004sg

My MBR toilet, outside my frosted glass door...between my bathrm tiles and Supreme skirting, the silicon already like bursted! Now, got crack line....called Supreme and they will come and fill up with more silicon. I guess they will only come after CNY cos I am going away on a long trip this fri:

where are u heading to this time? in time to celebrate cny?? have a good trip... :D

where are u heading to this time? in time to celebrate cny?? have a good trip... :D

hi joseeng,

I am going to some nice countries, but hopefully have time to go sightseeing...

first stop, Geneva Switzerland

2nd stop, Casablanca Morocco

3rd stop, Damascus Syria (been there a few mths ago, I luv this place!)

:P:P:P

hi joseeng,

I am going to some nice countries, but hopefully have time to go sightseeing...

first stop, Geneva Switzerland

2nd stop, Casablanca Morocco

3rd stop, Damascus Syria (been there a few mths ago, I luv this place!)

:P:P:P

cool...very exotic places u going...enjoy your trip. coming back before cny??