Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JandG

Home For 3. You, The Dog And Me

why my house? my hse also Fernvale Court, nothing interesting..must go TB hse because his hse got the BIG BIG COMFY SOFA or NN hse cos she is the head of Fernvale.

ya ya FC ppl got problems must complain to New head of the clan :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Don't bother about what other say about your house. It is you will be staying. Enjoy your reno process.

I'm still waiting for my reno permit to come out.

I'm from 439c.

Hello happydog! Gd luck on your reno soon too!!

For the reno permit, dun forget to check your myhdb page for the permit results...and Do call hdb if u suspect delay...else they will take their sweet time...

Don't bother about what other say about your house. It is you will be staying. Enjoy your reno process.

I'm still waiting for my reno permit to come out.

I'm from 439c.

You waiting permit for hacking or...?

Chpt 1: A New Beginning

Our open door ritual was a simple one. MIL insisted on rice & salt sprinkled at all 4 corners. We got the ong lai and oranges. And of course the official 'evil chaser' our doggie, Summer !

Huat ahhh!!

P1010510.jpg

Summer in a comfy corner @the kitchen. the only rm with tiles..

P1010513.jpg

Our open door ritual was a simple one. MIL insisted on rice & salt sprinkled at all 4 corners. We got the ong lai and oranges. And of course the official 'evil chaser' our doggie, Summer !

Huat ahhh!!

P1010510.jpg

P1010513.jpg

yes yes the salt and the rice thing it's a must for my mum too

wah my wife fav dog leh so beautiful smart too knows how to choose spot to rest hehehehe :D

Edited by coffee_o

Chpt 2 : Bad Omens

We met up with our ID and his team for the 1st site evaluation. If it was anything to note, our ID almost forgot to take the tape measure out of his bag. And he was supposed to take measurements (??) :bangwall:

We left the site, and returned the next day to find chinese scribblings all over our toilet.... :o who or what did that ?

it turns out the plumber came for a visit. And he wrote this..

P1010518.jpg

we didnt even notice this. new home owners...do chk your pipes for leakages

P1010514.jpg

we lodged a defects report they gave us an appt. the appt date came..no news and no action. We called. They forgot and they re-arranged for someone to fix it. When we inspected afterwards, we saw that someone just painted over it. The ugly stain came back the very next day! :( Called and complained.

this is what they did next. xtra strength paint

DSCF0208.jpg

and they covered it with a shiny coat of white

DSCF0198.jpg

we actually wanted them to fix the leaky pipe upstairs but they refused! they said after this round of painting, if it doesnt work, they will finally go up to fix. we hoped the stains would return so they had to fix it, but it didnt! now, only when our upstairs neighbour uses his water supply will i truly know if it is really fixed.... :dunno:

P1010513.jpg

super cute... dogs r the best, ain't they? :D

my doggie couldn't come stay with me tho', cos he is closer to my mum. brought him here the other day, and my mum went downstairs... my little fellow started scratching the door cos he was so anxious!

that's how sticky he is... anyway, staying with mummy is prob better for him. we're not @ home most of the day, he will be super lonely

Edited by beany0811

It's at the common toilet.. Just beside the inlet pipes for the water heater, inside the boxed-up area.. You have to remove the plastic grill to see it. We actually had brown-ish stains all over the sewage pipe. Plumber said it was a leak from upside but the workers from BSC insisted it wasn't.

Edited by JandG

why not just tell the BSC lady that if you dun resolve, guess i have to call town council. Believe this should work.

yah..we will try that once it starts to leak again :curse: