Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yeosim

Life Storey Leather Sofa

Was looking for a leather sofa and saw that Life storey at Great world City have bazaar sale .

Was surprised that they are selling L shape leather sofa for only $1980 (their sofa average prce is around 3K to 5K) . Went to check it out and was told by the sales that this was only once a year but the sofa is manufacture in china.

Design is really nice but was concerned that one of the sales told me it is PVC leather (but another one told me it is real cowhide leather).

Can anyone kindly advice if it is worth the buy?

I tried scratching hard on the sample leather and the top color coating came off, showing the bare grey base, is this real leather?

what is the quality as compared to lorenzo?

thanks in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Was looking for a leather sofa and saw that Life storey at Great world City have bazaar sale .

Was surprised that they are selling L shape leather sofa for only $1980 (their sofa average prce is around 3K to 5K) . Went to check it out and was told by the sales that this was only once a year but the sofa is manufacture in china.

Design is really nice but was concerned that one of the sales told me it is PVC leather (but another one told me it is real cowhide leather).

I tried scratching hard on the sample leather and the top color coating came off, showing the bare grey base, is this real leather?

thanks in advance

They are cheaper cowhide... I would conside it quite a good price if it is a big set.

thanks in advance

My experience with Lifestorey is that they are fairly honest, if you are not sure look for Eric or Max. They can probably be the best people to check with.

I bought some Kartell pieces from them, very happy with their service.

They are cheaper cowhide... I would conside it quite a good price if it is a big set.

Ya, it's a pretty big set at 2.85m by 1.65m . My main concern is that the leather may not last for 3-5yrs ( afraid that it will peel off) , otherwise, i like the rest of the sofa (size is right, comfort is good, shape is good)

Do you know whether if the color really peels off after 6months, will they warranty it?

Ya, it's a pretty big set at 2.85m by 1.65m . My main concern is that the leather may not last for 3-5yrs ( afraid that it will peel off) , otherwise, i like the rest of the sofa (size is right, comfort is good, shape is good)

Do you know whether if the color really peels off after 6months, will they warranty it?

It is very unlikely that Lifestorey will sell you something that will peel after 6 months. Anyways, Singapore law provides that furniture that is ordered as new will have an implied warranty of one year.

Won't peel one lah... just take care of it with leather care.

Last time mine top hides Analine also lasted **** long... it is even more difficult to take care.

My experience with Lifestorey is that they are fairly honest, if you are not sure look for Eric or Max. They can probably be the best people to check with.

I bought some Kartell pieces from them, very happy with their service.

Thks eveyryone for the assurance. I've bought the set already n now just have to keep my fingers cross n wait for the delivery in 6 to 8 wks time. Will post here again on my experience with life storey when I recieve the sofa

i got a qn..how to take care of leather sofa??? bought a leather sofa from OM... now headache abt taking card of it..

Go to DIY store and buy a leather cleaner, instructions are included.

Had been busy the past 2mths , anyway, i have recieved my sofa from Life Storey, they had delayed my delivery but the store manager that called me was really professional and explain clearly what happen, i was also offered some compensation.

When my sofa came, the delviery guys was also very friendly and professional .

The leather was not as good (looks abit like having different types of leather on each portion) but i cant complain much as the price is less than 2K !!

Overall, experience with Life Storey was good.

Will definitely consider buying from them in future...

i feel life storey's product quality and design are good.....my sofa is still good after using for a few years, the chrome part doesn't rust at all.

i feel life storey's product quality and design are good.....my sofa is still good after using for a few years, the chrome part doesn't rust at all.

I'm happy with my kartell chairs too... thumbs up for them!