Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
timtim

Looking For A Good Full Hd 32inch Lcd Tv

Looking for full hd 32inch lcd tv for my bedroom , as i dont know much bout electronics stuff will like to seek the advice of bro out there which model is good in term of price and quality

thank

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

personally, full HD is a bit overkill. reason being that only ch5 is available in HD at e moment. even if u take e HD set-top from starhub, u also have limited channels. unless u r always watching DVDs or Blu-rays, then its a diff story. so if u dun mind, a HD-ready will be good enuf n e pricing is also more attractive. coming back to your ques, for me, i find Panasonic value for $$. or if u not in hurry, can wait for philips warehouse sale. i got my 47" hd-ready @ just above $1000 :P

personally, full HD is a bit overkill. reason being that only ch5 is available in HD at e moment. even if u take e HD set-top from starhub, u also have limited channels. unless u r always watching DVDs or Blu-rays, then its a diff story. so if u dun mind, a HD-ready will be good enuf n e pricing is also more attractive. coming back to your ques, for me, i find Panasonic value for $$. or if u not in hurry, can wait for philips warehouse sale. i got my 47" hd-ready @ just above $1000 :P

thank for the good information

do your know when philips going to have another warehouse sale ?

for 32inch tv, can you tell the differences between Full HD and HD ready?

got time go to big departmental stores look at their Full HD and HD ready display sets and compare yourself.

personally i believe my own eyes, what i see than the technology spec or what the sales person say.

ya. full HD is an overkill. HD ready is good enuf if you watch free-to-air tv. Unless you subscribe to paid tv channels, there is little reason to pay the extra for features that you cannot use in the near future.

A full 40 inch tv from a mainstream brand can easily hit $1500 or more. A HD ready is almost 1/2 that price.

One hint is you get the salesperson to wire the TV you are interested in to an antenna and test out the quality on the free-to-air channels. Do not judge the TV just based on those Blu-ray or HD content the shop normally plays. Cos chances are, you will be watching free-to-air TV most of the time, anot not blu-ray videos.