Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amrasenelya

Amras And Enelya's Home..

Doors and more doors..

P1050308.jpg

top hung bi fold toilet door for mbr toilet.. its not aligned when opened but ok when closed.. gotta ask our contractor if can rectify..

P1050316.jpg

our repainted bomb shelter door.. looks decent now.. :)

P1050317.jpg

congo brown main door, no more dual shades like other houses, but still alright la, to mask the oldness of the actual door.. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Day 27..

1st coat of paint is up.. door frames are painted, bedroom doors are varnished, maindoor repainted too.. no wonder so hard to open the door la! :P

P1050299.jpg

same shade of galaxy for left and right, but left is brighter from the light coming from living room windows.. not too dark! :D

P1050318.jpg

iris white for the other parts of the living room.. we like the slight shade of grey.. :D

P1050309.jpg

hubby with the velvet wall he chose.. turns out nice! :P

P1050320.jpg

funny why one side of the wall is painted, but not the other... :unsure:

I love the greys .. gives a chick look.

THis is almost at the last leg of reno .. u might be quite excited to move in. When is the tentative dates?

Thanks Mickey, thirdrock and neesavi! :P

Our targetted HO date given by the contractor is 8th Jan... I cross my fingers and toes and hope no delays!

Cant wait!! :dancingqueen:

Hi amrasenelya,

Just managed to read thru your blog....looking smooth smooth & well planned on your reno yah!.... :good: ..Congrates!

So when will you be shifitng in?....

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Thanks Mickey, thirdrock and neesavi! :P

Our targetted HO date given by the contractor is 8th Jan... I cross my fingers and toes and hope no delays!

Cant wait!! :dancingqueen:

Cool .. if not English New year .. you could njoy the Chinese New year. Good Luck.

Hi amrasenelya,

Just managed to read thru your blog....looking smooth smooth & well planned on your reno yah!.... :good: ..Congrates!

So when will you be shifitng in?....

Cheers!

:yamseng:

hello CJReddevil!

we hope to shift in by 16th Jan, or at least that's the date for my hubby to shift in.. but we'll definitely move our things in earlier and start cleaning up so that we can be in time for our wedding! :)

Cool .. if not English New year .. you could njoy the Chinese New year. Good Luck.

nee savi, hehe yes definitely not in time to usher in 2010, but should be in time for cny la.. :P it'd better be!

hello CJReddevil!

we hope to shift in by 16th Jan, or at least that's the date for my hubby to shift in.. but we'll definitely move our things in earlier and start cleaning up so that we can be in time for our wedding! :)

Wedding ???........oohhhoo.............CONGRATULATIONS !!!

What a beauty to have both celebrations....new hse & wedding !

Have a VERY MERRY X'MAS too !

Cheers!

:yamseng::yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Wedding ???........oohhhoo.............CONGRATULATIONS !! !

What a beauty to have both celebrations....new hse & wedding !

Have a VERY MERRY X'MAS too !

Cheers!

:yamseng::yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

hehe abit overdue, but merry christmas and happy boxing day! :P

hello CJReddevil!

nee savi, hehe yes definitely not in time to usher in 2010, but should be in time for cny la.. :P it'd better be!

CONGRATULATIONS ....

Doors and more doors..

P1050308.jpg

top hung bi fold toilet door for mbr toilet.. its not aligned when opened but ok when closed.. gotta ask our contractor if can rectify..

P1050316.jpg

our repainted bomb shelter door.. looks decent now.. :)

P1050317.jpg

congo brown main door, no more dual shades like other houses, but still alright la, to mask the oldness of the actual door.. :P

Hi.

Can share how much is the mbr toilet bi fold door ? Is this from PD or Swingslide ? thx.

CONGRATULATIONS ....

thankew nee savi :D

Hi.

Can share how much is the mbr toilet bi fold door ? Is this from PD or Swingslide ? thx.

hey limmike,

our bi fold door is $280, definitely not from PD, but i duno if its from swing slide cus provided by my contractor, its just a normal bifold door, cannot fold to the side to make it slimmer one.. but looks nicer than my current house one..

hey limmike,

our bi fold door is $280, definitely not from PD, but i duno if its from swing slide cus provided by my contractor, its just a normal bifold door, cannot fold to the side to make it slimmer one.. but looks nicer than my current house one..

Amrasenelya, on closer look, can I confirm if the bi fold door frame is constructed on the existing door frame? It seems like 2 door frames to me. Since the bi fold door is white, I suppose the brown door frame will be painted too?

Is there some issue with PD doors? I was quoted $288 for a pd door. Design looks like yours exactly for a white one.

Amrasenelya, on closer look, can I confirm if the bi fold door frame is constructed on the existing door frame? It seems like 2 door frames to me. Since the bi fold door is white, I suppose the brown door frame will be painted too?

Is there some issue with PD doors? I was quoted $288 for a pd door. Design looks like yours exactly for a white one.

Thx for sharing. I was quoted S$288 for PD Door as well...