Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
louistls

A&d Interior Designer Group Pl

Hi all who have signed up with A&D, may i know did they quote u based on individual line item pricing or they just give u a lump sum price at the end?

Cos i just went dwn for them to do out a quote for me, but then to my surprise, they did not breakdown the individual pricing.

So its hard for me to know where are the expensive portions. (Cos i might wanna take them out if it is too ex, i can buy outside (not fabricate) if needed)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all who have signed up with A&D, may i know did they quote u based on individual line item pricing or they just give u a lump sum price at the end?

Cos i just went dwn for them to do out a quote for me, but then to my surprise, they did not breakdown the individual pricing.

So its hard for me to know where are the expensive portions. (Cos i might wanna take them out if it is too ex, i can buy outside (not fabricate) if needed)

I signed with A & D. Renovation still ongoing now. I was given pricing per line item in the quotation, categorized by the location of your house (e.g. Living/Dining, Master Bedroom etc). You can also check with them how some items are calculated. E.g. $xxx dollars per foot run of kitchen top.

I signed with A & D. Renovation still ongoing now. I was given pricing per line item in the quotation, categorized by the location of your house (e.g. Living/Dining, Master Bedroom etc). You can also check with them how some items are calculated. E.g. $xxx dollars per foot run of kitchen top.

Oic.. thanks Kim huat... Can u share with me who is ur ID?

Cos mine i think is one of the boss.. Cos surname is Lee.. keke..

He gave me the quotation in 1 full lump sum, but did list down per item.. Just that pricing not given in per item basis..

Headache leh..

Oic.. thanks Kim huat... Can u share with me who is ur ID?

Cos mine i think is one of the boss.. Cos surname is Lee.. keke..

He gave me the quotation in 1 full lump sum, but did list down per item.. Just that pricing not given in per item basis..

Headache leh..

My ID is Alvin Tee. Yah, your ID is probably one of the bosses. Read from this forum that the bosses should be quite good.

My ID is Alvin Tee. Yah, your ID is probably one of the bosses. Read from this forum that the bosses should be quite good.

Really better to liase with the boss meh? Seems like bosses more difficult to bargain etc leh.. And then he didnt gave me the breakdown so seems like abit "cheating" leh.. He asked me on my budget, then i told him.. he planned his quotation just nice to fit into my budget.

So i was thinking if i had reduced it lower, does it mean that his final price also can satisfy me? Now i felt so stupid y i didnt state lesser... zzzz

Hi Kim huat, how's ur reno so far? Why did u sign with A&D? Is Alvin good?

Hi Kim huat, how's ur reno so far? Why did u sign with A&D? Is Alvin good?

My reno is still ongoing, mainly left with carpentry works. So far no major issues except that the pace is a little slow and the planning not as good as I imagined.

I signed with them mainly because I feel that I can communicate best with my ID compared to others during my ID search and the company looks more safe since it is RADAC registered. So chose them even though their quotation is not the lowest. But still have to wait till my reno is completed before I know whether I made the right choice.

My reno is still ongoing, mainly left with carpentry works. So far no major issues except that the pace is a little slow and the planning not as good as I imagined.

I signed with them mainly because I feel that I can communicate best with my ID compared to others during my ID search and the company looks more safe since it is RADAC registered. So chose them even though their quotation is not the lowest. But still have to wait till my reno is completed before I know whether I made the right choice.

hi do u have any pic on their work on ur house?

Hi,

Anyone engaged Johnny from A&D? I've met up with him but din have a very good feel cox gives us the impression that he is in a hurry to make us sign the quotation and he kept telling us to cut down on some carpentry that we wanted. We were not sure if he is really true in helping us save $$ or will he kinda give us an explosive Reno bill at the end.

So, hope that anyone can share on their exp w him in terms of his service/ whether his designs r good and workmanship.

Btw, does A&D have warranty?

Thanks for your advice

Hi,

Anyone engaged Johnny from A&D? I've met up with him but din have a very good feel cox gives us the impression that he is in a hurry to make us sign the quotation and he kept telling us to cut down on some carpentry that we wanted. We were not sure if he is really true in helping us save $$ or will he kinda give us an explosive Reno bill at the end.

So, hope that anyone can share on their exp w him in terms of his service/ whether his designs r good and workmanship.

Btw, does A&D have warranty?

Thanks for your advice

Hi Clare, my ID is johnny.. :)

Same case like u, he told us to cut dwn on many carpentary works too.. but he gave realistic reasons why he meant that la.. so kindda convinced me & hub lo. And true also, we signed with him during the 2nd meetup aft he showed us the quotation. And strangely, he didnt give us a detailed item by item breakdown of each pricing. In fact, he just gave us a lump sum nia... That makes me kindda worried too. Anyway, i have signed with him based on alot of TRUST.. cos in the quotation, he did not pen down many details of materials, terms etc.. So i really really hope that he will not "cheat" us.. My flat haven cum yet, mayb end of this yr (if lucky la), if not will be early next yr..

After collection of 1st deposit, no news from him for months.. (He promised to cum back to us to show us the drawings in 2 weeks time).. :(

Since flat nt here yet, so dun think i would wanna rush or chase him la.. But then i scared later too long nv contact him or what, if the shop close dwn i also dunno.. hahaahaa.. so thats y i long long check this forum lo..:)

IF any changes of items from the contract during renovation , how to justifed the items prices ??:dribble:

IF any changes of items from the contract during renovation , how to justifed the items prices ??:dribble:

I think in that case, its hard to justify lo.. Just hope that he can be as honest as possible.. :(

Somehow, he really speaks confidently and very convincing.. And we really felt that if we let him do our project, we can have a "ease of mind".. Very an xin & fang xin...

But talk is one thing, do is another thing la.. so we really hope that he dun disappoint us..

Will keep u guys updated once i start my reno.. and meanwhile, for those who have signed up with them (Esp johnny), pls keep updating to us ur progress so that we can share our experience ok?>

Thanks.

We signed with A&D n aft 2 weeks of waiting, I finally got my perspective. Really quite disappointed, most of d stuff dat he discussed or promised us in d design were not reflected in d 3d perspective which make us wonder did he rush it out last minute. Hopefully our meeting with d id will change things tremendously.