Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi hazel, from my knowledge, the previous name for TAIMS was Living Art Interior Design Studio but the owner changed the name recently as she found that there's alot of similar sounding company names around and now they have moved to a new location with a new showroom, i can't remember the road name but it's at siglap area. She used to be the design manager from Haier Liiving, so the standard is there (as seen in my previous photos....hahahha, still very happy with my new place).

hi hazel, from my knowledge, the previous name for TAIMS was Living Art Interior Design Studio but the owner changed the name recently as she found that there's alot of similar sounding company names around and now they have moved to a new location with a new showroom, i can't remember the road name but it's at siglap area. She used to be the design manager from Haier Liiving, so the standard is there (as seen in my previous photos....hahahha, still very happy with my new place).

hi..can I see yr photos? I rem U r the one that recommends her to me...Correct me if I m wrong

Thx!

Edited by hazelk

Hi, does that mean that this lady deisgner doesn't come cheap, or should I say it's going to be expensive?

why shld it be expensive? Because she used to be from haier living? my experience with her proved otherwise, quite reasonable pricing leh....honest and upfront with the costing.

I guess that's the problem with those "famous" ID firms tt targets the "upper class" clients, they have to charge higher to cover their high overheads or they just simply charge higher.

why shld it be expensive? Because she used to be from haier living? my experience with her proved otherwise, quite reasonable pricing leh....honest and upfront with the costing.

I guess that's the problem with those "famous" ID firms tt targets the "upper class" clients, they have to charge higher to cover their high overheads or they just simply charge higher.

Let me just share my experience. I havent meet her yet cos havent got time. But I have spoken to her before.

So far she will try n fit into your budget...Pricing is on the reasonable side for carpentry work

I too engaged TAIMS for my house at sergangoon road and so far, no major hiccups and i am very pleased with the end results. the qoutation i received is also within the reasonabe side and very prompt response from Jael whenever i hv some questions.

oh, hazelk, you dont hv to pop by the showroom, when i first met up with jael, we actually met up at a coffee house near my place (since my husband and i are always so busy) to have a chat about our ideas of the house and such. most IDs will travel to location afterall, we are paying for their services.

I too engaged TAIMS for my house at sergangoon road and so far, no major hiccups and i am very pleased with the end results. the qoutation i received is also within the reasonabe side and very prompt response from Jael whenever i hv some questions.

oh, hazelk, you dont hv to pop by the showroom, when i first met up with jael, we actually met up at a coffee house near my place (since my husband and i are always so busy) to have a chat about our ideas of the house and such. most IDs will travel to location afterall, we are paying for their services.

really? cos she said if I want to see her overview plan must go to her office...

hi hazelk, really aht? what have u discussed with her so far? as far as i know, she's able to go down to the site, just give her a ring or email.

Havent sit down & discuss w her yet...

hi laolian, what's the "damage" done for your hse?

i hv signed up with Jael fro taims, so far, so good....the qoutation is within my budget and some of the designs are different from the 2 other qouations and meetings i had. From the meetings i had with her, not bad since she remembered my requirements and she's quite organise hor, there's a schedule for me on when the relevant works are gonna be carried out, quite detail. Is your hse the one on the company website? it looks so modern!

should be able to finish up ard end dec...!

Edited by rainne

hi laolian, what's the "damage" done for your hse?

i hv signed up with Jael fro taims, so far, so good....the qoutation is within my budget and some of the designs are different from the 2 other qouations and meetings i had. From the meetings i had with her, not bad since she remembered my requirements and she's quite organise hor, there's a schedule for me on when the relevant works are gonna be carried out, quite detail. Is your hse the one on the company website? it looks so modern!

Hacking works are being carried out now and am looking to finish up my hse before cny, hopefully she can get it done in time!

hi, how much is yr damage?

I havent gt time to SIT & talk to her yet...sigh...

cos of my work...then holiday, then co shifting ofc...so pack & unpack, & pack...sigh...

hopefully I can see her this year...

hi hazelk, my damage is ard 60k cos it's quite a complete overhaul, with new tiles ard the house and we did alot of carpentary....here's some photos, house shld be done in maybe 2weeks time.

Before,

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

In the midst,

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

Edited by rainne