Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gensemi

Led Lightings

Hi fellow forum members,

Thanks for all your questions and interests on LED lighting products. If you have interest and questions in these products, please drop me a mail.

LED products saves energy. So for similar brightness, you need less electricity, so smaller bills.

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi there,

I understand there are a few types of LED MR16 in the market. Please message me some models and power ratings. I intend to change my halogen to LED types.

Thanks

Hi fellow forum members,

Thanks for all your questions and interests on LED lighting products. If you have interest and questions in these products, please drop me a mail.

LED products saves energy. So for similar brightness, you need less electricity, so smaller bills.

Cheers

led won't give u similar brightness as halogen unless you are using PowerLed. Are u?

Yes, MR16 LED brightness is not the same as halogen. It depends on what are you using it for.

If it is just to focus on a small area and work as spot light, a 5W MR16 LED shd be sufficient.

To replace a 50W halogen ideally, a 10W LED is sufficient. But a 10W LED is very expensive.

A cheaper alternative is the 5W LED and you only pay 10% of the energy consumed compared to

halogen.

i am look for a LED alternative for my altar bulb E12 ... light colour : yellow/orange type ...

where should i look for such led bulbs ????

Yes, MR16 LED brightness is not the same as halogen. It depends on what are you using it for.

If it is just to focus on a small area and work as spot light, a 5W MR16 LED shd be sufficient.

To replace a 50W halogen ideally, a 10W LED is sufficient. But a 10W LED is very expensive.

A cheaper alternative is the 5W LED and you only pay 10% of the energy consumed compared to

halogen.